Who are you from Actualized.org

fopylo

I think it would be a very fun thing to do, for people to share their usernames from actualized.org.

Not everyone kept their original name, and I think it can be a really fun thing!

I myself have been mindblown that 2 profiles from different forums are actually the same person, like wtf?!

That is, of course, only if you want to share.

Mine is pretty simple: Fopylo (same name)

1 hour ago, Ges said:

Just mention one person that isn't from Actualized.

There are users here who are friends I met off actualized. I've also announced the forum on my youtube channel and linked it in the descriptions as I've wanted a forum I could actually recommend to people for a very long time now. @Faith and others have widely shared this site with friends and other groups as well. 

Youtube Channel  

Just now, Mandy said:

There are users here who are friends I met off actualized. I've also announced the forum on my youtube channel and linked it in the descriptions as I've wanted a forum I could actually recommend to people for a very long time now. @Faith and other have widely shared this site with friends and groups as well. 

I'm fine with those having their own usernames, obviously. That's not what's annoying me.

Have faith.