Who are you from Actualized.org

fopylo

35 minutes ago, Loop said:

It's nice having a different name, now the crazy Leo follower in my town can't stalk me 😅 

Well I didn't changed mine .Safe little place here.

35 minutes ago, Loop said:

Solipsism and narcissistic personality do not blend well together... 

I agree . 

26 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Well I didn't changed mine .Safe little place here.

Nobody around where you live trying to convince you that they are the only God and that they made you up? And how their "awakening" is gonna be way cooler then everyone else's 😆 

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Yeah, the costume party can be frustrating, lol😂

I've said all over the forum and on my profile that I'm Ananta.

So, for some, it's not about concealing who they were on Actualized. It's about wanting a new name. 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

I think concealment of identity to such a strong degree is one of the major cons of online forums from a relationship building perspective, if you're actually trying to do relationship building work within this technology.  If you want relationships without identity, that's not ideal -- that's like starting off on the wrong foot.  I'm not dismissing this mode of communication; I would just say make sure it's not your only source of social engagement and understand its limitations.  I enjoy this community and I wish it well.  But I also look at it like -- if you don't even want to tell me your name (either implicitly or expressly) or use your real photo, then why am I still talking to you?  And I still do talk (sometimes), but it doesn't sit well with me because it's too abstract.  As time passes, I think this online forum technology will build back in many features of "the personal" with enhanced security technology and reputation tracking technology.  I'm making a video on this so it's best not to derail this thread by asking me lots of questions about this here.  It doesn't make me feel good at all to use a fake identity or name or to deal with someone else who does that.  I want to know who I'm dealing with and I want them to know who they're dealing with -- and only then do we have the basis to properly get to know each other and build a relationship.  And of course all the people "in the know" know each other's names and photos and so on, but that information shouldn't be restricted to that small circle like that, that just ain't right because the general forum member lacks that information.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_identity

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Serenity said:

Hahaha. Technically, if you want proper anonymity from Actualized.org you'd have to be careful about your posts and reveal as little information as possible about yourself. I find most people to be recognizable through the energy they spread. And obviously, they are recognized by other members too. 🧐

Maybe I am being careful 😉

Can you read my energy? Haha! 

Stalkers and fixated people are understandably people you'd love to get rid off. Especially if they do everything to make you feel uncomfortable at the first occasion, whether it's conscious or unconscious.

Yeah, hence why I don't want to reveal who I was. I don't really care if someone figures it out though, I just prefer to remain anonymous. 

Btw, are you living in Las Vegas? Because I know someone who fits that description pretty well, there. 😆

😋 nope

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

5 minutes ago, Serenity said:

No. You are doing a good job.

It is easy to conceal yourself when you are Nothing! In fact effortless, as it was always the case. 

🤫  don't tell anyone that I am Nothing, it's a secret! 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Serenity

Nothing more,

And nothing less, 

Then what is right Here. 

No one to be found, 

Not even the one around,

The back of of where sight and sound, 

Come in and greet the town. 

It feels like nothing, not even a knot, 

Every last thought, about night and day, going away, and coming home,

Impossible! When your Home has always been Here. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

I think people who are very much against revealing their identity are actually living in fear. Trying to hide, to live anonymously, as @Joseph Maynor said, isn't a healthy way of communicating. However I wouldn't go all in and reveal my entire persona here, well because I do in fact hold myself more privately, like I do want some distance. And I do understand there's some fear involved, well, only when this topic arises, otherwise you just go about your day and forget about it. Hopefully people here don't constantly avoid talking about themselves from the place of fear. 

2 hours ago, fopylo said:

I think people who are very much against revealing their identity are actually living in fear. Trying to hide, to live anonymously

My take is if ppl come on here and make their username their real name and post their picture with it. Not much will be done, unless they start posting their email and phone number (its against guidelines to post personal info), but if they find themselves getting stalked on social media, LinkedIn, etc. Well, they should've been smarter.

So, for ppl who want to make others feel bad like they should be putting their real names on an online forum. I would say, this isn't FB or Instagram and I didn't "accept" you as a friend. No offense.

If we become "friendly" by our communication here, there is the PM system to get to know ppl better, if they so choose, on a case by case basis. 

@Faith

2 minutes ago, Faith said:

but if they find themselves getting stalked on social media, LinkedIn, etc. Well, they should've been smarter.

Good point

3 minutes ago, Faith said:

So, for ppl who want to make others feel bad like they should be putting their real names on an online forum.

I didn't want it to be seen in that way, certainly not trying to make others feel bad. All I said was that you can do this from a smarter place, knowing the consequences you believe can occur to you and trying to avoid it. But also knowing those consequences, expanding on them from overthinking, and fearing your basic identity to be shown. It's your approach to that topic

4 hours ago, fopylo said:

I think people who are very much against revealing their identity are actually living in fear. Trying to hide, to live anonymously, as @Joseph Maynor said, isn't a healthy way of communicating.

Well, the reason I said what I said about making ppl feel bad was because of what you said here in bold. Basically, I just summed up the vibe I got from reading it.

But, it's not like "I" feel bad about it, because I don't. I just hope others don't fall into that trap. 

And, if you didn't mean it that way, then that's cool. No worries.

10 hours ago, Loop said:

Nothing more,

And nothing less, 

Then what is right Here. 

No one to be found, 

Not even the one around,

The back of of where sight and sound, 

Come in and greet the town. 

It feels like nothing, not even a knot, 

Every last thought, about night and day, going away, and coming home,

Impossible! When your Home has always been Here. 

☺️