We have allowed them changing our language and let them infiltrate spaces that were woman only. They are not in risk of genocide. If anyone is, it's the traditional men and women who are in risk. Do they get hate? Sure? Even my gay friends hate the trans movement. The reason is not because people are trans but because they expect society to adapt to their quirk.

I think the biggest group worldwide that is in risk of a genocide is the people who dare to question or oppose the government. These people first got the label conspiracy theorist, then they were anti-vaxxers, but now they are called terrorists by more and more governments worldwide.

I don't claim any truth. I just share my personal experience.

35 minutes ago, Tarak said:

We have allowed them

Not "them". Us.

36 minutes ago, Tarak said:

They are not in risk of genocide.

There is such risk. Literally according to Genocide Watch, an organization run by experts and scholars.

The propaganda where transgender people are equated with pedophilia or degeneration of society is a clear example.

41 minutes ago, Tarak said:

If anyone is, it's the traditional men and women who are in risk.

🤦

46 minutes ago, Tarak said:

I think the biggest group worldwide that is in risk of a genocide is the people who dare to question or oppose the government.

The term "genocide" does not apply to political groups or opposition.

There must be an effortless way.

1 hour ago, Blessed2 said:

Not "them". Us.

There is such risk. Literally according to Genocide Watch, an organization run by experts and scholars.

The propaganda where transgender people are equated with pedophilia or degeneration of society is a clear example.

🤦

The term "genocide" does not apply to political groups or opposition.

They identify as they/them, I'm not. We might all be part of the same divinity but that doesn't mean I have to identify with they/them.

The fact that GW is run by experts doesn't mean much to me. According to experts 3 years ago, I would die when not taking the vaccine, which didn't happen. What did happen was that 10-20% of the people that took the vaccine had major health problems. Experts, my ass. It's a title the mainstream media gives to people that they want the plebians to believe in.

What you call propaganda is in my eyes just logical thinking. Having queer and trans people reading children stories in kindergarden is degeneration of society, because it is something inherently sexual that is pushed onto small kids. I have nothing against weird kinks but don't pretend it's normal when there is only about 0.1% of people with actual gender dysphoria. For most people in the movement it's some sort of therapy to cope with the harsh reality they live in, but I highly doubt that value signaling changing gender helps them. I mean: if someone has a psychosis and thinks he's Napoleon, will we make him president of France or give him meds?

Also, the trans movement is way more political than you'd think. It's funded by billionaires with a personal agenda, it's used for political debate and division and it is the main reason why the chasm between the 'left' and the 'right' has never been bigger than today.

1 minute ago, DMT Elf said:

@Tarak

Do you actually know any trans people? I know several.

Yeah, I do. One of my nieces is going through the hormonal therapy as we speak. My 2 best friends from when I was younger are gay and I got to know some through them.

I know it looks like I'm a trans hater. But my gay friends explained it better than I can: In the late 80s, early 90s there was the homo and lesbian movement (in EU, I think it happened a bit earlier in US?). The only thing they wanted was to be accepted and that happened in a lot of countries because there was a mutual respect from both sides. They never tried to force non gays to change their ways and they were well aware that it is everyone's right to not accept them.  What we see today with the trans movement is the opposite.

Not to turn this into a vaccine debate, but one's expectations when receiving a vaccine are paramount. That's why requiring vaccines for adults is always going to be an uphill battle. The covid vaccine was a particular disappointment because it was sold to those who weren't high risk, in order so that they could protect others who were. That's a promise that many past vaccines have gloriously delivered on, and this vaccine did NOT deliver on that. However for the time and certain populations/individuals it was a godsend. You can't generalize, you can't require, because we have unique expectations. 

It's really difficult to talk about political issues because it's like talking about something in general that only can ever be address as a specific. There are (apparently) specific women, men, transgender people, people born with both male and female genitalia, etc, but we never encounter generals except in broad assumption. The general doesn't exist. Generalizing is the first stage of genocide. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

I read in another thread that you never leave your house, THAT could have something to do with why you're fine not being vaxxed, just sayin. 

I know about 30 people who didn't get the vax and none of them got covid even once. In the mean time, my mother waited a long time to get her first shot. She got covid about 2 weeks after her first shot and now has a immunology problem. Just sayin...

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

@Tarak it's fairly well documented that there have been trans people in pretty much every society ever, nothing has changed about this, also, they're probably not going anywhere either, so you can fight this losing battle all you want, just know that that's what it's gonna be, a losing battle. 

I never said there were no trans people in other societies. But it was never seen as normal or something to push on kids. I'm not fighting a battle by the way. The only reason I posted in this thread is because I didn't think the OP was right and wanted to give my 5c. I honestly thought there was a possibility in a decent conversation on this forum, but it seems like the woke propaganda  has done what it has to do...

18 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

It just looks like regurgitated fascist rhetoric.

😄

33 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

It just looks like regurgitated fascist rhetoric.

I imagine this is what "clippy" says every time Ben Shapiro or Steven crowder begin a Word document...or rather "it looks like you are trying to regurgitate fascist rhetoric" 

Edited by Jonas Long

1 minute ago, Tarak said:

I know about 30 people who didn't get the vax and none of them got covid even once. In the mean time, my mother waited a long time to get her first shot. She got covid about 2 weeks after her first shot and now has a immunology problem. Just sayin...

I never said there were no trans people in other societies. But it was never seen as normal or something to push on kids. I'm not fighting a battle by the way. The only reason I posted in this thread is because I didn't think the OP was right and wanted to give my 5c. I honestly thought there was a possibility in a decent conversation on this forum, but it seems like the woke propaganda  has done what it has to do...

😄

It was seen as normal and even holy in certain cultures.  It's not being "pushed on kids" it is simply being taught as being a thing, which it is.  30 people is not a large enough group sample to know anecdotally to be throwing around as a statistic.  This is not propaganda, the tone of the response is matching the tone it is responding to.  

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

It was seen as normal and even holy in certain cultures.  It's not being "pushed on kids" it is simply being taught as being a thing, which it is.  30 people is not a large enough group sample to know anecdotally to be throwing around as a statistic.  This is not propaganda, the tone of the response is matching the tone it is responding to.  

Well... I want to teach my kid that life will not always be what he wants and that he will become mentally stronger by going through those phases. I don't want my kid being taught that it's normal to take hormones and change gender because he 'feels' like it.

1 hour ago, Tarak said:

The only thing they wanted was to be accepted and that happened in a lot of countries because there was a mutual respect from both sides.

Watch the Contrapoints video. It talks about this.

There wasn't "mutual respect". If there was, no gay rights movement would have been needed.

It wasn't some friendly civil discussion between differing opinions. The activists fought for their rights (and are still fighting).

8 minutes ago, Tarak said:

But it was never seen as normal or something to push on kids.

Maybe it's not really "pushing" something on kids though, perhaps it's closer to de-pushing. I mean the world is obviously not cis-heteronormative. We are not cis-heteronormative.

Maybe not representing queer folk would be "pushing".

Just now, DMT Elf said:

It needs to be said a lot more.

I'm not kidding.

You're talking about child grooming. That's fascist playbook page one.

I was laughing because it's so typical from the woke community to call others fascist when they dare to oppose the ideology.

But hey, you win, I'm leaving this forum. I thought this was a place to connect with people who can still think for themselves. I was wrong.

4 minutes ago, Tarak said:

Well... I want to teach my kid that life will not always be what he wants and that he will become mentally stronger by going through those phases. I don't want my kid being taught that it's normal to take hormones and change gender because he 'feels' like it.

I don't see what is to be gained in not teaching your kid that there are trans people in the world. 

3 minutes ago, Tarak said:

But hey, you win, I'm leaving this forum. I thought this was a place to connect with people who can still think for themselves. I was wrong.

Doesn't really sound like you are "thinking for yourself" tbh.  It sounds exactly like you are reiterating talking points you've heard from influences, politicians etc., and not really like you are open to another POV either. 

Edited by Jonas Long

To be clear, I do not think hormone therapy etc. might be the best option for gender dysphoria. Not to say it shouldn't be done, but it might be more effective to start by looking at the main source of the discord, which is body-identification in general.

None of us really is a man or a woman. None of us is a body.

4 minutes ago, Tarak said:

This thread is just this thread. No need to leave. Sorry if something I said made you feel like you don't belong.