Reminder of Group Zoom Q&A Calls

Group zoom Q&A calls are Friday (tomorrow) at 7pm eastern and Saturday at noon eastern. 

Check ‘Events’ at the top of the forum for your local time. 

If you haven’t attended a call and are interested please send me a pm with the email address you’d like the invite to come to. 

Everyone and any & all questions are welcomed! 

🙏🏼

For those that weren’t on the call and may wonder about the nature of the conversations that transpire…

On tonight’s call we talked about:

- The truth of objective reality, subjective experience & law of attraction.

- Many distinctions as to seeing ‘these’ clearly in direct experience.

- Recognizing aversion.

- Easing the process of the emptying of conditioning.

- The role aversion plays in obscuring the truth (as it relates to objective reality, subjective experience, law of attraction, aversion & emptying).

Mandy also shared a very powerful yet simple insight / practice - first thing in the morning, write down how you want to feel today… and you will! 

In addition to these topics we also discussed conscious creating & how synchronicity ensues. 

Looking forward to tomorrow’s call!

As always everyone is welcome. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Mandy also shared a very powerful yet simple insight / practice - first thing in the morning, write down how you want to feel today… and you will! 

"First thing in the morning, write down how you want to feel today ... and you will."  This is a good example of healthy use of words/concepts/constructs IMO.  We can create rules and then guide our behavior with the boundaries set up in those meanings.  This is different from using meaning to define who we are and who others are.  So, thoughts are neither good nor bad in themselves, it's whether we put thought to health-engendering use or not that is significant.  Thoughts are like ideals that we can use for behavior regulation, goal awareness, and life-improvement because they give us a map to change parts of the status quo that can be improved. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Such a great call today, thank you to everyone who attended!

A quick recap…

We talked about recognizing aversion when it occurs.

How this relates to true / false identity & conditioning. 

How seeing it from the rightful perspective makes all the difference in going about it. 

Collective conditioning and how we innocently adapt & get used to a lessor-than-true-self vibrancy. 

Different approaches to allowing, expressing, processing & transmuting such as therapy, talking with family and journaling. 

The worthwhileness of non-aversion; the confidence, assuredness, wholeness and feeling like yourself more than ever before which occurs.

The role this plays in conscious creating.

Just a reminder… on group calls I’m not longer recording the screen, just the audio.

22 hours ago, Phil said:

This is awesome. Thanks @Mandy 💗

I wonder what / why is the difference between writing "what I want" versus "what I want today". 🤔

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

Group zoom Q&A calls are Friday (tomorrow) at 7pm eastern and Saturday at noon eastern. 

Check ‘Events’ at the top of the forum for your local time. 

If you haven’t attended a call and are interested please send me a pm with the email address you’d like the invite to come to. 

Everyone and any & all questions are welcomed! 

What a great call tonight, thanks!

Discussed… 

(All so to speak / text doesn’t really translate the discussion)

The effortlessness of being / the implied content of thoughts, memories, etc to the contrary. 

How it is that there is (seemingly) harm, hurt, violence and such occurrences when the nature of consciousness is non-dual goodness. 

Precisely how consciousness harms itself, never actually harming itself, and karma in this regard. 

Emptying; hanging on or clinging and letting go, ‘melting’, releasing conditioning, and ‘layers’ of contraction. 

How apparent duality reveals the truth of self, such as hot & cold, good & evil, self & other. 

And a little on the actuality of experience in terms of people being in question as  ‘cardboard cutouts’ or ‘NPC’s. 

Next call’s tomorrow at noon eastern, hope to see you then!

🤍

@Phil can I just sit there quietly during a call and not say anything at all. How long are these calls? 

I have tremendous anxiety around people so you have to take that into equation. So sitting for too long can raise my anxiety. 

I'll give you my email ID in messenger. 

Also is it chargeable if it is only you and nobody? Thanks. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Phil also because of my brain disability at birth, I have difficulty in voice recognition/speech recognition, so sometimes I might not fully understand what you or someone else is saying. So bear that in mind. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Joseph Maynor tell me when you are coming. So I can join along with you. I want some sense of support. I might feel scared to join on my own. 

10 hours ago, Reena said:

@Phil can I just sit there quietly during a call and not say anything at all. How long are these calls? 

Yep. You can also type a question if you like too. 90 mins or so. 

10 hours ago, Reena said:

I have tremendous anxiety around people so you have to take that into equation. So sitting for too long can raise my anxiety. 

I'll give you my email ID in messenger. 

Also is it chargeable if it is only you and nobody? Thanks. 

It’s free. 

3 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

I would also like to join for the next. Just prefer the face not being recorded ❤️

👍🏼 No worries. No one will be recorded video wise. 

Great to hear guys! Lookin forward to it!