Reminder of Group Zoom Q&A Calls

10 hours ago, Phil said:

Group Zoom Q&A calls are this weekend!

Fri at 7pm & Sat at noon (eastern time). 

If anyone’s interested and hasn’t attended before, just send me a message.

Thanks! 

I'll be about 30 mins late on Friday but I'm showing up!!

♾️

Reminder - Group Zoom Q&A calls are this weekend and everyone’s welcomed!

If you’re interested and haven’t yet, just send me a pm with the email you’d like the invites to come to. 

Any & all questions are welcomed! 

This Friday at 7pm & Saturday at noon (EASTERN TIME). 

Each call is 90 minutes or so, sometimes running as long as 3 hours… but feel free to pop in and out of course. 

The Events link at the top of the forum translates to your local time zone.

Also, feel free to invite anyone you like. I’d just need an email for the invites. The call can be entirety anonymous. 

Questions can be typed if you’re not comfortable talking - though I do love & appreciate talking face to face. 🙂

You will not be video taped / recorded, as in your face or image which I see on my screen will not be recorded. 

Your voice however, if you speak rather than type, will be recorded. 

Thanks & looking forward to it! 

@Phil @Phil  is this Friday February 23 and Saturday February 24?

Please confirm.

Is it,

Friday February 23 at 7pm Eastern Time

And

Saturday February 24 at noon Eastern Time

Is this right?

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Phil the event page isn't reflecting the correct time. It's not showing both events.

That's why I wanted to know the exact dates and time so I would be able to convert it to Indian time.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Phil I received the invites. It was cool seeing you. Great insights that you shared Phil. Really enjoyed it and looking forward to the next one as well.

Relating with someone in person is my absolute preference.  I learned more in 2.5 hrs in todays call than I learned in participating for 2 years in writing on here.  It's cool to see what people look like.  You take in a lot more information like their energy and so on.  Writing is not the clearest form of communication, it's actually very abstract.  There's a lot about a person you don't take in when you focus only on their writing.  I think it's very healthy to relate in person if possible.  Get to know people.  I encourage everyone on here to attend the monthly Zoom calls.   There's one tomorrow so you can attend that one!  I'll be there too.

Edited by Joseph Maynor