Romantic Relationships are Unnatural

@Phil Im so tired of this.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

I know this is emptying out im just venting. Im going through waves of lightness and sadness and anger today.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

17 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Yeah, I was conceived asexually.  A lot of people are, artificial insemination.

Nooo its not possible! 

58 minutes ago, Orb said:

Idk about those happy people in relationships from those apps, are there relationships really that good? Thats a whole different story. Is it a girl you really want? 

The one who knows or doesn’t know about happy people isn’t present & doesn’t exist. The comparison is bogus. It’s a belief about perception. No, a girl isn’t wanted or preferred by Phil - which there isn’t. 

27 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Ok...it is, but, I know how you feel about true things, so.

Only the limitations you love right...your favorite ones.

Yea. If i had no limitations i wouldnt know who i am. 

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

The one who knows or doesn’t know about happy people isn’t present & doesn’t exist. The comparison is bogus. It’s a belief about perception. No, a girl isn’t wanted or preferred by Phil - which there isn’t. 

🤮🤮

17 hours ago, Orb said:

Im coming from the very core of a frustrated man right now, you can point fingers at me and say how weird i am and whatnot but whatever, i know other guys feel this way too im not alone! 

Didn't read through everything yet, but in my own example i can easily go weeks or even months without hooking up with someone. I did that last time before i met the one i'm now seeing regurarly. I also don't masturbate more than 1 time a week in those periods usually. 

I love sex when i'm with someone though so its not because of that.

@Phil

10 hours ago, Phil said:

Utter horseshit bruh. 

IMG_1984.jpeg.601ad2cecba06b227e2507fbd24d7fe3.jpeg

“It puts the desire on the dreamboard & receives”. 

- with love, Puppy. 

What “guy”?

That, and all the statistics, odds, randomness, evidence, proof, luck and all comparisons therein supporting your righteousness - are imagined. Imagination. Works perfectly for what’s wanted too. Positive expectations, without attachment. Nice. But again, you do you. 

I just find it funny how you sometimes write in a very high language, complex sentence structures, and seeing you write "bruh" 😂

It's hilarious. Didn't see that coming, bruh🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

Do you prefer that order? Not exercise and then meditate. When i go to the gym in the morning i'm not sure if i want to do it before or after.

Meditation is every single morning, so I do it first. I also don't feel motivated or awake to exercise first thing but do after meditation. I skip out on morning exercise at least twice a week. 

Youtube Channel  

29 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Meditation is every single morning, so I do it first. I also don't feel motivated or awake to exercise first thing but do after meditation. I skip out on morning exercise at least twice a week. 

Thats interesting bc i feel the complete opposite works better in my experience 😂

TRE first thing in the morning works wonders. 

@Jane

Great share, but also - if only the / ‘his’ framing were have fallen into a trap… this approach has failed me … everywhere go - my mind is ‘seriously fucked up’ - maybe trusting in me is the way for me - right!? And maybe ‘having it all’ has nothing to do with luck & hope. 🤷‍♂️ I do love the mosh pit analogy. 

“It’s tough out here”. “Their self identity is just gone”. If only! 😝

Kinda weird, using social media, to bash / blame - social media.  

Maybe acknowledging aversion, vs ‘the devil’s playground’ & ‘it’s everybody’s true nature’. 😱

It’s honestly bizarre ‘the world’ could even seem like that.

@Orb

♥️

https://saffron-fife-24e2.squarespace.com/blog/2024/10/16/the-source-is-not-out-there

18 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Yeah, I was conceived asexually.  A lot of people are, artificial insemination.

Isn’t artificial insemination the fertilizing of an egg with sperm, just without the act of intercourse, while asexual reproduction is of an organism which reproduces without an exchange of genetic material?