I've seen a lot of news about Biden not doing very well in an election debate, and that lots of people are thinking about perhaps replacing Biden with another democrat candidate for president. It's big even in finnish media, so I'm guessing it's getting pretty serious now.

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on this. Especially if you're from the US.

Do you see Trump winning another term as a possible threat to your community/global well-being?

Do you think Biden should be replaced?

Who would you like to see as president of the United States?

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

There's no way around the "law" of pointing at what you want, not at what you don't want and saying "not that". It's like mumbling to a waiter at a restaurant what you don't want, and being brought exactly that because you weren't clear and didn't speak what you actually wanted. 

Youtube Channel  

8 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Do you see Trump winning another term as a possible threat to your community/global well-being?

No. I see it as a backdrop to make direct experience seem to make some sense. Like a supporting concept. But I also see well-being as the fabric of reality appearing as a Biden and Trump. 

Do you think Biden should be replaced?

No, not that I think he shouldn’t be either. 

Who would you like to see as president of the United States?

AI & global online polling by issue, rather than voting for people. Ongoing, perhaps monthly, with both parties as check & balance for and implementation of that system.

This stands to emphasize wholistic intelligence while incorporating technology, as well as instill more present & direct accountability and responsiveness. It could simultaneously simplify & increase general population engagement. Globally, with no more nationality. Perhaps a well planned exit strategy to unfold over some number of years, from an archaic individuals-based approach. 

Transparency in regard to data collection and respect for privacy would ideally be paramount. This also stands to foster trust between all involved which may be critical to universal challenges like climate change and health crises.

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

AI & global online polling by issue, rather than voting for people. Ongoing, perhaps monthly, with both parties as check & balance for and implementation of that system.

This stands to emphasize wholistic intelligence while incorporating technology, as well as instill more present & direct accountability and responsiveness. It could simultaneously simplify & increase general population engagement. Globally, with no more nationality. Perhaps a well planned exit strategy to unfold over some number of years, from an archaic individuals-based approach.

YES please. 

Youtube Channel  

I'm just happy that Kamala exists. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

19 minutes ago, Reena said:

I'm just happy that Kamala exists. 

Me too!

It's awesome to see this.

I think she might actually win.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

15 hours ago, Mandy said:

I can't get over how similar Biden and biding sound. 

15 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Also JD, and "shady".

"Kamala" means "horrible" in finnish. 😂

We're constantly hearing about some Horrible Harris on the news. 😧

2 hours ago, Cooper Swam said:

It’s crazy obvious, like a twink wearing eyeliner for the first time. 😂 

but highly doubt he is, just looks that way. 

I think he is, it even varies in how heavily applied it is from day to day.  Which is totally cool by me, but for someone who has the opinions he does about gay and trans and any kind of "other" its extremely odd. 

Personally I think Trump is a better choice in this race. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

What do you like about Trump's policies?

I'm not a huge fan of trump tbh, I just think he's a better choice compared to Kamala

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture