Erasing Nahm

One might think that this amount of spiritual kung fu, this amount of meta - drama is just unnecessary.

All that just to erase an idea? A very sticky thought?

Yes. All that. And much, much more.

I call the biggest break - through in years.

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

One might think that this amount of spiritual kung fu, this amount of meta - drama is just unnecessary.

All that just to erase an idea? A very sticky thought?

Yes. All that. And much, much more.

We're cheering for you. You can do it. GET IT OUT! GET. IT. OOOOOUUUT!!! ❤️ 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

We're cheering for you. You can do it. GET IT OUT! GET. IT. OOOOOUUUT!!! ❤️ 

I am pretty much done here. From now on it would be much like beating a dead horse. 

The dead cannot be any more dead than they are.

huehue

Might have some more fun though.

Also, if anyone else feels like they want to vent a little bit, empty themselves, emotionally throw up on the keyboard... Feel free to do it. 

Keep ti appropriate though. Or I might have to pull out the zen stick again.

Edited by ivankiss

I was never a user on actualized. I was just a spectator once in a while in the end, resonating like you with posts by Nahm and also Mandy. Also remember being kind of outraged by a lot of the comments by Leo. Figuring out that the people i resonated with the most started their own forum was perfect.

Its not risk free sharing these things to traumatized people on the internet, even though many benefit from it also. Can't really know whats going on, and some cases will be extremely bad obviously. 

Nice reading your barfing. Gave some impressions. Mostly about not one path being the same, and listening too much to anyone is going away from your own. 

1 hour ago, A Tim said:

@Reena Get over yourself.

This thread is gold. I've been reading this and also binge-watching Dr. DC Ammon Hillman, and it is a TRIP. 

Ooooh god... I love it.  

You need not speak if you want to be mean. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Posted (edited)

JK Of course.

I do not have that severe of a messiah complex.

But what you can expect, is some tasty, heart felt music.

That's right! You have all been tricked! This is actually just some shameless self - promotion here, disguised as spiritual mumbo jumbo.

My newest and so far bestest piece of work, my new EP titled "Naked and Transparent" is coming out... THIS SUMMER!

Buckle up!

Edited by ivankiss

IN LOVING MEMORY OF NAHM

November 20th, 2018 - May 30th 2024

What moves through us is silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch.

We may not understand why you left the earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say goodbye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget.  

Funeral Arrangements Entrusted to

Gateless Gate  Funeral Home

8224 Memorial Plaza 

18 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

IN LOVING MEMORY OF NAHM

November 20th, 2018 - May 30th 2024

What moves through us is silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch.

We may not understand why you left the earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say goodbye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget.  

Funeral Arrangements Entrusted to

Gateless Gate  Funeral Home

8224 Memorial Plaza 

Didn't Nahm die somewhere in January/February of 2022 because he contracted Covid on Actualized org due to enduring contact with a certain Leo who dispersed his infection to him through pm? According to Leo, Nahm was meowing too much in a non dual way. 😄 Leo had used his classic double edged sword where he was one person in pm and another in public.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Nahm has already been cremated in 2022 and his ashes have been spread in the sea. Now you cannot cremate him again. Memorial service was conducted long ago. Just place the roses and pay your respects.

I said I cannot wait to see someone else landing on their own sword here. I am more than willing to teach some fools a few more lessons.

I can create a separate thread, exclusively for those purposes, if you wish. Let's not dance on Nahm's grave more than we already have.