How to deal with tiredness

You can’t deal with it if you’re not sleeping enough. 

How is your sleep hygiene? Do you go to bed and wake up at the same time everyday? Do you not drink coffee/caffeinated products (e.g., dark chocolate) 8-12 hours before sleep? Do you make sure to only spend time in bed for sleeping purposes (e.g., no working in bed, reading in bed, etc)? Do you exercise everyday? Do you go outside everyday? Do you not eat right before going to bed? 

Have you done bloodwork? Try that once. I did a blood test for nutrients and it consisted a package for minerals and vitamins. And the result showed that I was deprived of iron, Zinc and vitamin D. Since taking the supplement, I'm not as tired as I used to be.

My diet was balanced and you don't have to be severely malnourished to be lacking in specific minerals and vitamins and never seem to notice it externally.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Have you asked a doctor, been tested for sleep apnea? Exercise first thing in the morning and then getting outside for a walk or run later in natural light if you can seems to make a huge difference. 

There's a ton of other stuff you can do, like blue light blockers, staying away from screens at night, cutting out caffeine, using lemon balm and chamomile, etc. 

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Then there's also the emotion, thought, resistance piece of tiredness. 

That's more what I'm asking about here, how to deal with that.  After it's already too late, the day is happening and I have to do it tired anyway.  

@Jonas Long It's far easier to just not let it begin at all. Every night sleep or morning is a clean slate. Watch what observations you're making and what thoughts you're believing as it begins, get curious about how it starts. Are you doing what you want to be doing? Is there any fear or doubt about going after or doing what actually interests you? What is it that you have to do? 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

I'm a really bad sleeper

Obviously you’re saying that based on difficulties falling asleep and or staying asleep, but the phrasing is an internalization so it makes me wonder if there’s something to it. Anything come to mind maybe from childhood like something that happened while you were sleeping or something that happened which woke you suddenly in a startling way? 

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

Obviously you’re saying that based on difficulties falling asleep and or staying asleep, but the phrasing is an internalization so it makes me wonder if there’s something to it. Anything come to mind maybe from childhood like something that happened while you were sleeping or something that happened which woke you suddenly in a startling way? 

Yeah, night terrors as a kid.

@Phil at the time it was of both, having had them and maybe having them again.

They were post apocalyptic weirdly. Idk how I had any frame of reference for that but that's what they were.  No demons per say, but some kind of giant Neanderthal type post apocalypse humans.