How can you trust the human knowledge?

As I mentioned above, how can we trust the human knowledge? How do they know that we are in the world, having a body, experiencing, living etc... ? Whatever we have learn since our birth including the birth and I is the biggest illusion in the first place. Let me give you an example. Phones. If you go back 50 years ago and tell someone cellphone they will tell you wtf is that. So as you see we invented the phone, as our birth, as us, as these/my sentences. 

Great deal to learn many stuff. But how do they know?

Knowing is the biggest illusion. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 hour ago, James123 said:

As I mentioned above, how can we trust the human knowledge? How do they know that we are in the world, having a body, experiencing, living etc... ? Whatever we have learn since our birth including the birth and I is the biggest illusion in the first place. Let me give you an example. Phones. If you go back 50 years ago and tell someone cellphone they will tell you wtf is that. So as you see we invented the phone, as our birth, as us, as these/my sentences. 

Great deal to learn many stuff. But how do they know?

Yea it's all made up. 

If you see any-thing in front of you, that's delusion. 

If you can't see/taste/touch/hear/feel, that's truth, freedom from mind identification.

And still....the rent check comes in the mail...

♾️

On 3/12/2024 at 4:54 PM, James123 said:

But how do they know?

I agree, knowing is an illusion. 

All we can know is we don't know. That feels like a knowing, but it's imagined knowing.

Although concepts are known, that which is a known concept knows nothing.

As Nondual reality, a.k.a Oneness is not a concept, dualities are concepts.

In reality there is no divide or separation, there is only this Unknowing Nondual reality, rendering any knowledge about it can only point to the illusory nature of reality, not the actual reality as it is.

Oneness not being a concept may invoke a kind of ignorance and misunderstanding because Oneness is simply not recognised because it's unknown. Only concepts are known.

Or something like that❣️ 🤯♾️ LOL

There is only an illusion of knowing & understanding for the illusory separate self of thought. The separate self of thought & knowing and understanding is the veiling of the true apparent nature of reality, and the true nature of being. Oneness is ‘all things and or selves are in actuality one’, like panpsychism is ‘there is consciousness in all things’, just as solipsism is ‘all that can be known is my mind’. 

The concept of us being humans being a part of "nature" is also odd when you think about it. If we look back 2000 years saying we would be flying around in space that would sound completely impossible. The concept of being a part of nature sounds very limited when in reality everything is possible and "we" are something completely undefineable.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

There is only an illusion of knowing & understanding for the illusory separate self of thought. The separate self of thought & knowing and understanding is the veiling of the true apparent nature of reality, and the true nature of being. Oneness is ‘all things and or selves are in actuality one’, like panpsychism is ‘there is consciousness in all things’, just as solipsism is ‘all that can be known is my mind’. 

Definitely 💯.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

On 3/16/2024 at 3:27 PM, Phil said:

are you trying to say 'other' perceptions exist? 

If perception is empty Being with noself, then other selfs would be me.

But how do I even know you even exist if I just empty my mind there is just nothing I can know @Phil

as James said not-knowing. How can I know you are real? How do I know im not alone in this empty unknown Being?

14 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

But how do I even know you even exist if I just empty my mind there is just nothing I can know @Phil

as James said not-knowing. How can I know you are real? How do I know im not alone in this empty unknown Being?

Other selves aren't you because there isn't a you.  Perception is without boundaries.  You'll never find a "perceiver" only perception.

30 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

There is no plurality of perception or feeling. 

That’s a contradiction. If perception is empty, there aren’t other selfs (which are me). 

Believe it or not, “I know” is the thought, “I know”.

It’s an inherently illusory notion, as for there to be knowing requires a knower & some thing other than the knower which the knower knows. 

That would still be on behalf of a separate finite self.