Is this the bondage of self?

Blessed2

Why would identifying with something you aren't, or something that isn't cause suffering?  Why would defending an empty house against phantom invaders be anything but pure fun?  Why do most gun deaths happen at home with the gun that was intended to protect you? 

Imagine living in so much fear and delusion that you feel like certain people need to be locked up and executed(quickly) for you to feel safe, or creating fantasy relationships out of thin air to project your discordance onto, and pretending the straight jacket is a hug. 

On 4/11/2024 at 7:46 AM, Blessed2 said:

Why would anyone be interested in what comes after that "but"?

I don't know anything about any of that and I don't really even care honestly.

And I don't really want to see you in my threads either. Everything you say is just Actualized nonsense and a petty facade. It can be felt insantly in the digestive tract.

Until validated in your direct experience don't take anything on faith.  Not even what's said here, though I know you have placed your trust with the people here.   Still - Until it is directly validated by you it's just dogma.  That goes for anything, really.  But I do implore you not to immediately discard my responses simply because they seem to be nonsense.   You never know what is true or not until you find out for yourself.  Until then Actialized and Actuality really aren't any different.   They are just fountains of knowledge and you can drink from both.  The water may not taste very different. 

50 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Until validated in your direct experience don't take anything on faith.

I don't really even know what direct experience is and how any of this is supposed to be validated by me.

This thread is just entertaining some ideas and seeing how it feels.

There must be an effortless way.

23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

25 When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”

26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

On 4/10/2024 at 9:06 PM, Blessed2 said:

Something I've been feeling great wondering about is that at which point had Buddha, Nisargadatta, Ramana, Jesus etc. meditated, let go attachments, let go fears, gained mental strenght or ability to become enlightened? 😁

Is there really like a magical point when suddenly the person becomes cabable or developed or mindful enough to become enlightened? 😂

Or is that just a hamster wheel? (Self-development)

Is it perhaps more like seeing that you're already not that?

Attraction is not about proving one's worthiness.

Youtube Channel  

On 4/2/2024 at 3:04 PM, Blessed2 said:

What-you-are-not claims what-you-are as an experience or knowledge a you has or gains, in time.

The Parable of the Sower

“A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants. Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown. Whoever has ears, let them hear.”

Posted (edited)

It's really just the assumption that you can know what you are.

But you can't actually turn around and have a peek at what you are.

Neither can God.

There just isn't self-knowledge. Or self-awareness.

"I am infinite consciousness." Nope.

Turning around & having a peek at what you are just never happens. Free falling forever.

God might actually be just a projection of the assumption of self-knoweldge or self-awareness.

Edited by Blessed2

There is sudden insight into the nature of reality which is also referred to as kensho, first glimpse, satori, enlightenment, awakening, samadhi, bodhi, realization, illumination, nirvana, jhana, revelation or moksha. 

You can actually ‘turn around and have a peek’, just not in the colloquial visual / seeing yourself with eyeballs manor. The kensho, first glimpse etc dispels the notion there is ‘seeing with the eyeballs’ as well as ‘you and God’, precisely revealing I am infinite consciousness without doubt or question. 

‘Forever’ is a very regional misnomer. 

There isn’t per se self knowledge or self awareness, but there’s direct verification of self-knowledge / self-awareness, and no more question as to wether there is anything to know or be aware of. 

24 minutes ago, Phil said:

You can actually ‘turn around and have a peek’, just not in the colloquial visual / seeing yourself with eyeballs manor.

Not in conceptual knowledge manor either. You can't know what you are because you are already being what you are.

@Blessed2

Totally.

I am infinite (kensho, etc) inherently reveals ‘conceptual knowledge’ to be an oxymoron as infinite can not know finite. 

Even ‘being what you are’ evaporates, leaving just, being. You can only appear to be what you are not / you can’t actually be what you are not. 

But the worthwhileness is the unfettered true nature. The essence of Being. 

Almost always it's that you must do something, or change yourself. You must do yoga. You must become unbiased. You must not have fear.Then you'll get to the truth.

But how often is the "you" that stands prior to doing or becoming put into question?

13 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Almost always it's that you must do something, or change yourself. You must do yoga. You must become unbiased. You must not have fear.Then you'll get to the truth.

carstuck-car-stuck-in-mud.thumb.gif.815207f4d484013be10925667ea3c2d1.gif

13 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

But how often is the "you" that stands prior to doing or becoming put into question?

tesla-roadster-2.thumb.gif.d8fc79506a7513281e3e939f0fbbe1fb.gif

On 4/18/2024 at 4:13 PM, Phil said:

You can only appear to be what you are not / you can’t actually be what you are not. 

Can what I am appear (in form)?

Is all that's appearing (in form) what I'm not?