Is this the bondage of self?

Blessed2

I've got a good feeling about all this.

There's this intuition/feeling that basically the 'seed' is now planted and sprouting. There's this gut-feeling that this is 'it'. Now it's just a matter of letting it bloom and saturate 'this life'.

It's like an anti-virus has entered the system and it's breaking the old crap down.

There must be an effortless way.

58 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Santa doesn't believe in Santa.

This is such a relief.

I am not identifying as me. I am what's being identified as.

I am not mispercieving. I am the misperception.

Such a relief!!

It's not on me. I have done nothing wrong.

And it's not that I haven't done enough.

And there's nothing I need to do. I do not need to become more pure. I am already perfect.

❤️

There is no spiritual journey. I am already 'there'.

I don't need to fix anything about myself. I don't need to acquire or succeed or be talented enough to make this life work.

It's all just from the grace of God.

"Everyone is a beggar. The only giver is Ram."  - Neem Karoli Baba

"The greatest joy for the action figure is to be used [by a higher power]."  - Paul Hedderman

On 4/6/2024 at 1:48 AM, Blessed2 said:

This is such a relief.

Such a relief!!

And there's nothing I need to do. I do not need to become more pure. I am already perfect.

❤️

I don't need to fix anything about myself. I don't need to acquire or succeed or be talented enough to make this life work.

"The greatest joy for the action figure is to be used [by a higher power]."  - Paul Hedderman

"Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him."

John 13:16

On 4/6/2024 at 1:48 AM, Blessed2 said:

This is such a relief.

Such a relief!!

❤️

It's like you're sitting in a movie theatre and mistaking yourself to be a character you see on the movie screen.

Then when the spiritual message that there is a mis-perception (mis-idenitfication) happening, you hear it as the movie character because there is a pre-supposing that you are the movie character.

You think that the message is directed toward the movie character. And what follows is a confusion that the movie character has done something wrong, that it is doing the mistake, and that it has to correct the mistake.

This is how "you / I have an ego" comes about.

YOU ARE NOT DOING EGO STUFF. EGO STUFF IS DOING YOU.

On 3/6/2024 at 5:54 AM, Blessed2 said:

"I" is just the thought "I".

It seems like the thought is about me or that the thought "I" is me because that's what the thought implies/creates.

But it's not me. It's just the thought "I".

So self cannot get out of self. It's like a closed system.

And 'within' that thought "I", everything is about I. Like tinted glasses that paints all red. An entire universe is created within that thought "I".

And so you can't get out of it because you're never in it.

It's just innocently picked up at some point and then it overrides everything. Like a brain-parasite that takes hold of you by appearing as if it's you.

But what is the self?

9 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

It's like you're sitting in a movie theatre and mistaking yourself to be a character you see on the movie screen.

Then when the spiritual message that there is a mis-perception (mis-idenitfication) happening, you hear it as the movie character because there is a pre-supposing that you are the movie character.

You think that the message is directed toward the movie character. And what follows is a confusion that the movie character has done something wrong, that it is doing the mistake, and that it has to correct the mistake.

This is how "you / I have an ego" comes about.

YOU ARE NOT DOING EGO STUFF. EGO STUFF IS DOING YOU.

🎯❤️

9 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

"I am that I am"

"You can't know what you are because you are being what you are."

That is SUCH a wild card.

I can't know, learn, define what I am because I am already what I am.

🎯❤️

On 4/5/2024 at 3:34 PM, Blessed2 said:

Santa doesn't believe in Santa.

🎯❤️

10 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

"I am that I am"

"You can't know what you are because you are being what you are."

That is SUCH a wild card.

I can't know, learn, define what I am because I am already what I am.

🎯❤️

"Santa can't believe in Santa" yep exactly haha

Describe a thought.

"When you surrender to a real master, it's only by grace that you surrender. It's not an act of your own personal will."  - Jai Ram.

Eggsactly.

Surrender is always "recommended" by spiritual teachers etc.

Then I try to surrender and finally feel at peace.

Then I notice I can't fucking surrender.

Maybe thought loops appear. And is met with guidance.

And it seems like other people are better in surrendering, have less fear or something.

"Oh wow, Ramana Maharshi is so good at surrendering to God."

"I have way too much fear and attachments to surrender like Ramana Maharashi. I have to get rid of those first to finally be able to surrender."

😁

I am so incompetent that I can't even surrender!

5 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Seems to be a thought. An implying of a haver, a doer, a feeler, a thinker etc.

Indeed.  But why look at this as bondage?  It kind of puts a negative connotation on the self.  Even if it's just a thought or a collection of thoughts- or even beyond that - a particular state of Consciousness....why must it be bondage? That it is an illusion?  It's just a particular state of Consciousness in which you as Pure Nothingness incarnates into what you might call a sentient being or an entity behind the eyes.  But all of this is Consciousness shifting states and putting together a very firm and persistent manifestation of a finite being- which of course we know ultimately doesn't exist materially or tangibly - but rather ultimately is some sort of concept.  It's simoly an dea - that is if your worldview of reality is that of reality being Mind.   Why does this have to be bondage?

Edited by Robed Mystic

Something I've been feeling great wondering about is that at which point had Buddha, Nisargadatta, Ramana, Jesus etc. meditated, let go attachments, let go fears, gained mental strenght or ability to become enlightened? 😁

Is there really like a magical point when suddenly the person becomes cabable or developed or mindful enough to become enlightened? 😂

Or is that just a hamster wheel? (Self-development)

Is it perhaps more like seeing that you're already not that?

21 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Indeed.  But why look at this as bondage?  It kind of puts a negative connotation on the self. 

Hmm. Cause that's how it just seems to feel like. Suffering.

It's like a bondage or a prison also in the sense that everything is filtered through the pre-assumption of self. It's like a closed system / logic. All it comes to contact with is set in it's context. Like a matrix.

And it also seems that the fruit it produces haven't been that great.

13 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Hmm. Cause that's how it just seems to feel like. Suffering.

It's like a bondage or a prison also in the sense that everything is filtered through the pre-assumption of self. It's like a closed system / logic. All it comes to contact with is set in it's context. Like a matrix.

And it also seems that the fruit it produces haven't been that great.

Yes but that's the beauty of a finite system.  It has to be that way in order to be finite.  And to be finite comes with attachment, suffering, all of that.  But there's something that is so invaluable here to God - and that is to be able to experience this.  To be in a closed system is what makes reality what it is.  It's what makes it real.  If you bad open access it would actually lose all meaning.   I am going to bring up the video game analogy oniy because it's so good and accurate.  If you had infinite everything, the game would lose all meaning.  You wouldn't have the experience of feeling it's real and making posts like this.

Edited by Robed Mystic

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

suffering, all of that.  But

Why would anyone be interested in what comes after that "but"?

11 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

To be in a closed system is what makes reality what it is.  It's what makes it real.  If you bad open access it would actually lose all meaning.   I am going to bring up the video game analogy oniy because it's so good and accurate.  If you had infinite everything, the game would lose all meaning.  You wouldn't have the experience of feeling it's real and making posts like this.

I don't know anything about any of that and I don't really even care honestly.

And I don't really want to see you in my threads either. Everything you say is just Actualized nonsense and a petty facade. It can be felt insantly in the digestive tract.

Edited by Blessed2