How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?

WhiteOwl

21 minutes ago, Reborn2 said:

Inteligence beats brute strength 9/10, which is why humans are on the top of the food chain and not gorrillas.

To your point… about intelligence… gorillas are vegetarians. 

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I mean, that's the actual meaning of the movie, so, yeah.  The fighting is a metaphor.  Oye....

Wait just a God damn minute. Are you saying there aren’t two of him in that movie!??? 🤯 

13 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Jonas Long What was fight club about?  I like how you said nobody knows what the movie is about but you didn't tell us what it's about too.  Don't keep us held in suspense.

Could be about lots of things, I made this a long time ago actually

But the mistaken takeaway that a lot of people seemed to walk away with is that Tyler Durden is cool and to be emulated. 

21 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Could be about lots of things, I made this a long time ago actually

But the mistaken takeaway that a lot of people seemed to walk away with is that Tyler Durden is cool and to be emulated. 

Nice!  I saw Chuck Palahniuk live in person when he spoke to the theater audience before the film played when I was in LA.  He's a very smart guy, great speaker, funny as hell, and great writer obviously.  Highly intelligent and also down to earth.  This was around 2003-2004.  What a great movie.  We need a movie sharing thread on here.  I want to read the book.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Palahniuk

Edited by Joseph Maynor