Vegan High Protein Recipes

17 minutes ago, ThePoint said:

You might want to expand your awareness a little bit. There is quite a difference between a projection and what has happened here (quite is an understatement).

Reading you guys conversation, the only one who stood out showing "denial, anger, insecurity, offence, and defensiveness, being triggered" was you.. And then you describe it perfectly afterwards outwards. Textbook example.

17 minutes ago, ThePoint said:

How has the guidance here on the forum worked for you so far? While I assume Phil and Mandy have the best intentions maybe they're not able to convey what's necessary for yourself?

Guidance is really great. What you refer to from my journal is not any "truth" but just conceptualization of emotions coming out. It helped a lot and actually turned things around even though i felt like a child rolling on the floor writing it. It was honest expression of thoughts at time, but don't take it as anything more than that.

You could try it yourself 🙂 I am sure you will find it very beneficial

Edited by WhiteOwl

@ThePoint I used to think that grassfed beef and eggs were superior foods, and that fruit was terrible for me not because I had any real experience with this being the case but because an influencer or two said so and I believed it. I believed in the superiority of how I would be nutritionally if I ate these things. Then eggs started making me immediately very ill after eating them, and the beef and grassfed butter caused chronic pain and I had the intuition that I shouldn't eat them anymore, but it took me months to figure it out because I was so sold on the idea that they were great for me. After cutting out the grassfed beef that I ate daily, I felt a lot better, but still ate the cow milk butter. Cut out butter, added more fruit and fresh foods, feeling better than ever. 👍 

Youtube Channel  

20 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Reading you guys conversation, the only one who stood out showing "denial, anger, insecurity, offence, and defensiveness, being triggered" was you.. And then you describe it perfectly afterwards outwards. Textbook example.

Completely missed the point.

20 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Guidance is really great. What you refer to from my journal is not any "truth" but just conceptualization of emotions coming out. It helped a lot and actually turned things around even though i felt like a child rolling on the floor writing it. It was honest expression of thoughts at time, but don't take it as anything more than that.

You could try it yourself 🙂 I am sure you will find it very beneficial

Never said I don't do that already.

19 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@ThePoint I used to think that grassfed beef and eggs were superior foods, and that fruit was terrible for me not because I had any real experience with this being the case but because an influencer or two said so and I believed it. I believed in the superiority of how I would be nutritionally if I ate these things. Then eggs started making me immediately very ill after eating them, and the beef and grassfed butter caused chronic pain and I had the intuition that I shouldn't eat them anymore, but it took me months to figure it out because I was so sold on the idea that they were great for me. After cutting out the grassfed beef that I ate daily, I felt a lot better, but still ate the cow milk butter. Cut out butter, added more fruit and fresh foods, feeling better than ever. 👍 

I don't seem to connect the dots. Would you mind explaining how that refers to anything?

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl said:

What was your point then? 

Sorry, I missed your message before I left, just like you missed my point.

I guess think of it as layers. Not sure if that's where you're at right now.

Look at your previous posts and you can see some clear patterns emerging. And if you recognise some guru/follower energy inside that might carry you somewhere.

It's your journey, if you think that you can see a projection somewhere please feel free to learn from it.

@Mandy Whenever you're ready to follow up on your words.

2 hours ago, Inno said:

@ThePoint Are you related/influenced to/by Paul Chek by any chance? 

Not directly, but I did a podcast with him a few years back. And I met plenty of CHEK practitioners in the UK and the US.

We share a lot of common ground, I spent a good amount of time in India and had similar influences, his teacher Rowena trained alongside mine etc... We also disagree on a few things (I'm more of a yoga and martial arts guy, he recommends stretches and strength conditioning but I can see the reason behind it considering his work). We both use taichi with our clients. I think he calls it zone exercises now.

I think he started with rehab/athlete training work etc. I don't remember now.

I started from a different direction as I was specifically dealing with PTSD/CPTSD and complex fragmentation. 

And I believe we both sort of went in the direction that you can't have one without the other (body-mind-spirit-emotional balance).

But I'm not nearly as old as he is 😁😁