Vegan High Protein Recipes

@Phil  I'm sorry but you've lost me here. But please elaborate should you wish to.

33 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@ThePoint I thought you said that you recognized that holding onto things affects health, and suggest things like shadow work, etc.  Why on earth would you not want to be associated with this place and reach people who are open to such things? 

Isn't it obvious though? I'd say I feel some sort of obligation to my clients paying massive amounts of money for 1-1 consultations and putting in a crazy amount of good work into what we do together. Publicly contributing to your forum, under my name, would not be right. Not to mention the amount of possible controversies linked to some of the things I may or may not say, even if just for fun. I wouldn't be the first one. Put simply, ethics, moral code, whatever you want to call it.

Why do it in the first place? Sort of similar to athletes playing games with boys or whatever, practicing basics or having fun. Doing the thing you enjoy most in many different ways, not only professionally. If you have anything like that in your life I bet you understand. You also can see different angles and different people. 

39 minutes ago, Mandy said:

holding onto things affects health

no emotional load here from my side

40 minutes ago, Mandy said:

reach people who are open to such things

I'm sure you realise that people in my profession, regarded in their field, are not concerned with reaching out to clients, we are met with the opposite spectrum here

Never asked to be taken for anything other than an anonymous contributor 🤔 

tough logic here but then again, I understand it's a Saturday evening

considering the type of this forum it is you might look at your denial, anger, insecurity, offence, and defensiveness this situation triggered in you interestingly

after all, we're all here to share advice and grow together aren't we

would be nice to contribute something other than the above to a discussion

Weekend time!

@ThePoint The OP asked for vegan high protein recipes, you mentioned "vegan nonsense" and then later randomly and unnecessarily claimed that I was "malnourished" based on a food journal you happened upon in the journal section when we weren't even having a conversation here. So that's why we're here. 

But by all means, let's get back on track with more vegan high protein recipes please! 

Youtube Channel  

20 hours ago, ThePoint said:

For a typical American SAD diet feels good, for a carnivore meat diet feels good, for a vegan, a vegan diet feels good etc. It doesn't mean it feels good for their body. And you can see it in her notes.

How do you know whats right for your body if you don't trust feeling & intuition?

Thanks for the help!

14 hours ago, Mandy said:

This channel has a lot of really yummy vegan, high protein recipes. https://www.youtube.com/@thenarddogcooks

Yeah sorry I'm derailing my own thread too 🙂 

Thanks. I miss eating warm and creamy stews. Coconut milk seems necessary for that but I feel a lot of nausea from coconut.

5 hours ago, noomii said:

How do you know whats right for your body if you don't trust feeling & intuition?

Thanks for the help!

I wouldn't go down this way. It boils down to your definitions. Is intuition equal to feeling in your dictionary? In mine, they are not, and intuition will not guide you to food choices right for your body, feelings (as in gut feeling) most likely will. For example, if you hold an apple in your hand, and/or gaze at it, your body gives you a burst of energy and you can perceive it, it is typically a right choice for you at this moment in time. 

I work with a slight fix of metabolic typing diets I developed. Generally, I assume people's body type depends on where they come from, or where their family comes from. That's never set in stone but that's another thing I could write a book on (likely will in fact).

Then we work through a quite comprehensive questionnaire to figure out what their diet type is. Quite often (>70-75% in Westernized clients) the answers we get from the questionnaire suggest that their diet type would be the opposite of what is assumed. Does it turn out that is the case? No. It is their parasite/fungi speaking for them. Just as the parasite/fungi can make food choices for you, can alter your mood, life choices etc. I know that most people like to think that they are in control of their life but that's hardly the case in the modern society.  After a week of a strong antifungal diet, or in extreme cases medication, the answers on the questionnaire change COMPLETELY, pointing to what was initially assumed. 

I can't really help you in any way, most things I'd come up with would be assumptions. The process I go through with people I aim to assist is really in-depth taking into account physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual aspects in past, present, and future and much more. 

The only advice I can give you, as a means of health 'help', is that the first step to real health is to stop bullshiting yourself. i.e. honesty, in every aspect of your life. 

And after you do that then your intuition comes into play and guides you towards all kinds of solutions you might need to live your dream. If you allow it. What is it you're living for? And are you doing that?

20 hours ago, Mandy said:

@ThePoint The OP asked for vegan high protein recipes, you mentioned "vegan nonsense" and then later randomly and unnecessarily claimed that I was "malnourished" based on a food journal you happened upon in the journal section when we weren't even having a conversation here. So that's why we're here. 

But by all means, let's get back on track with more vegan high protein recipes please! 

On 1/25/2024 at 10:40 PM, ThePoint said:

Plenty of nice vegan protein sources. Also desserts. Check out this guy on youtube: Simnett Nutrition

That was the first sentence I put in this thread.

Let me refer you to your own thread: here

Generally, I used your journal because it's a perfect example, there wasn't anything personal to it. With my clients, I use an example of a soldier and a child from a ghetto to illustrate something you showed perfectly in actuality. 

In my dictionary, you are malnourished and are abusing your body.

In yours, you are the healthiest version of yourself ever. You haven't felt that good since you were 18.

I can see both versions as valid. 

If you didn't agree with something you could've always asked why would I conclude something like that, but you chose to do something else and you were perfectly free to do so.

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl said:

Yet another textbook example of projection. Thanks ❤️

You might want to expand your awareness a little bit. There is quite a difference between a projection and what has happened here (quite is an understatement).

It is always valuable to look for other sources or look at things from different perspectives. 

And generally, nothing will beat (and everything points to it) your inner experience.

How has the guidance here on the forum worked for you so far? While I assume Phil and Mandy have the best intentions maybe they're not able to convey what's necessary for yourself?

On 1/15/2024 at 10:39 AM, WhiteOwl said:

I am so incredibly tired of this spirituality stuff and the advertisement of feeling better and creating the life i want. Looking through the last years its been so short with glimpes of feeling good that it can't possibly have done anything not knowing about it at all wouldnt. I have meditated for 4 years everyday and been expressing heavily ever since this site came up. All this time used and i've got nothing to show.