Why is it so hard to love each other

You actually can't explain Picasso to anybody.  Because that would be automatically missing the point.  Just like claiming to have an ownership of an understanding of something like "reality".  Pure hubris.  Pure fantasy really.   Or just pure missing the point. 

Edited by Jonas Long

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You think that because you are working with a toddlers level of understanding, to be frank.  You can't explain Picasso to peewee herman. Actually that's way too much shade to throw at peewee, I just went for the silly sounding illiterative name. 

Intelligence is quite relative.   Again.  There are some less than intelligent folks that have found enlightenment.   It all depends on what you want.  For example - all that you want is to jerk off in the morning and some frozen pizza at night.   If that floats your boat then hey - all to you.  Sadly, life doesn't revolve around that as much as you want it to be.

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

For example - all that you want is to jerk off in the morning and some frozen pizza at night.   If that floats your boat then hey - all to you.  Sadly, life doesn't revolve around that as much as you want it to be.

Again, that's your weird fantasy about me, purely dreamt up by you.

I mean, frozen pizza???? I do NOT eat frozen pizza.

57 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Share that conversation.

No. 

57 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

"Predicting the widespread acceptance of certain concepts is challenging. The adoption of ideas depends on various factors such as cultural shifts, education, and societal dynamics. It's uncertain when the spheres you mentioned will become common knowledge, as it largely depends on evolving trends and the dissemination of information."

- GPT

It was a conversation about awakening & reality, not concepts spreading or ideas being adopted. Go way deeper with GPT. See how far the rabbit hole goes.  

25 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Again, that's your weird fantasy about me, purely dreamt up by you.

I mean, frozen pizza???? I do NOT eat frozen pizza.

Well - for someone interjectng with humor all the time - do you have the time to be serious and give us your thoughts on reality?  Or is that outside of your pay grade.

Edited by Robed Mystic

6 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Well - for someone interjectng with humor all the time - do you have the time to be serious and give us your thoughts on reality?  Or is that outside of your pay grade.

37 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You actually can't explain Picasso to anybody.  Because that would be automatically missing the point.  Just like claiming to have an ownership of an understanding of something like "reality".  Pure hubris.  Pure fantasy really.   Or just pure missing the point. 

4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I never claimed to have ownership over the true nature of reality. That is something you projected onto me.   Very cleverly at that.  I just asked you for your worldview.  You do have one.  Yes.  You dwell on a metaphysical forum so I should hope so.

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I never claimed to have ownership over the true nature of reality. That is something you projected onto me.   Very cleverly at that.  I just asked you for your worldview.  You do have one.  Yes.  You dwell on a metaphysical forum so I should hope so.

I answered your question, and the only projection that happened was you assuming I was even talking about you when I said that. 

13 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I answered your question, and the only projection that happened was you assuming I was even talking about you when I said that. 

Well I didn't see an answer.   So tell me - are you the materialist kind or do you feel reality is made of Mind?    I'm not sure why so many are scared  of this question.   They are scared of questioning their upbringing.  But it should be blatantly obvious to you now.

Edited by Robed Mystic

12 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Well I didn't see an answer.   So tell me - are you the materialist kind or do you feel reality is made of Mind?    I'm not sure why so many are scared  of this question.   They are scared of questioning their upbringing.  But it should be blatantly obvious to you now.

I don't subscribe to either of those ideologies.  Explaining what reality is made of or what it is is like explaining a Picasso.  You cant.