Why is it so hard to love each other

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

When in doubt, just say some bullshit like, "love, man" lmfao

Well he wasn't wrong - that is the substance of reality - that is what Consciousness is made of.  It's made of Nothing.  But that Pure Nothing is Absolute Love.   It is Infinity.   Infinity is equal to Love.  But you can persist with that same old physical reality.  That objective reality.   As if Jupiter is really out there.  Haha.  Keep living the dream bud.   Your parents are out there too - somewhere in dreamland.  Keep in mind the only thing that is actual is what stands before you. Nothing more, nothing less.  All else is imagined by you.

Edited by Robed Mystic

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Well he wasn't wrong - that is the substance of reality - that is what Consciousness is made of.  It's made of Nothing.  But that Pure Nothing is Absolute Love.   It is Infinity.   Infinity is equal to Love.  But you can persist with that same old physical reality.  That objective reality.   As if Jupiter is really out there.  Haha.  Keep living the dream bud.   Your parents are out there too - somewhere in dreamland.  Keep in mind the only thing that is actual is what stands before you. Nothing more, nothing less.  All else is imagined by you.

Maye you should try being more taciturn.  Loquaciousness doesn't work in your favor.

4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You're confusing me with someone else who bitches to mods and blocks me... I mean blocks people.  I don't do that. 

Ok back on track.  Perhaps @Joseph Maynorcan respond to my comment on paradigms.   Apparently he thinks the dream paradigm is from Leo.  Quite funny.  

Edited by Robed Mystic

6 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Ok back on track.  Perhaps @Joseph Maynorcan respond to my comment on paradigms.   Apparently he thinks the dream paradigms is from Leo.  Quite funny.  

Your comment is so nonsensical and wrapped in confused half baked misunderstood cult nonsense that it's really not worth it.  Meaning even the cult brainwashing goes over your head but you get attached to your mistaken understanding of the cult bullshit.  You are layers in over your head and flailing, and it's just as hard to watch as the other post. 

Just now, Jonas Long said:

Your comment is so nonsensical and wrapped in confused half baked misunderstood cult nonsense that it's really not worth it.  Meaning even the cult brainwashing goes over your head but you get attached to your mistaken understanding of the cult bullshit.  You are layers in over your head and flailing, and it's just as hard to watch as the other post. 

Why don't you enlighten me.

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I don't do miracles.

There is no objective reality.  That is what is real.  If you bothered to sit in meditation for a few weeks and stay off the toilet you would realize that.  And then you wouldn't be sitting here arguing.

Edited by Robed Mystic

6 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

There is no objective reality.  That is what is real.  If you bothered to sit in meditation for a few weeks and stay off the toilet you would realize that.  And then you wouldn't be sitting here arguing.

Stay off the toilet?  How is that going to help???

4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Stay off the toilet?  How is that going to help???

Clearly you are beyond help    Do you even have a worldview or is it just laughs?  No.. I think way deep down you do acknowledge a paradigm far different from that which you were raised in..You're just too scared to acknowledge it. 

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

Clearly you are beyond help    Do you even have a worldview or is it just laughs?  No.. I think way deep down you do acknowledge a paradigm far different from that which you were raised in..You're just too scared to acknowledge it. 

I'm not letting this go...HOW IS STAYING OFF THE TOILET going to help????

Just now, Jonas Long said:

I'm not letting this go...HOW IS STAYING OFF THE TOILET going to help????

Toilet = forums .  If you ignore your addictions you could possibly discover the Truth of all of reality.  The foundation has been laid for you to discover it.  Perhaps some psychedelics are in order now.

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

Toilet = forums .  If you ignore your addictions you could possibly discover the Truth of all of reality.  The foundation has been laid for you to discover it.  Perhaps some psychedelics are in order now.

Yeah lol I've done psychedelics actually unlike you.  You are fucking hilarious 😂 

Ya'll projecting like crazy. What a fucking laugh. Cringe. You have no idea how deeply unawake you are. Like puppets without self-awareness.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

5 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Yeah lol I've done psychedelics actually unlike you.  You are fucking hilarious 😂 

But you come from the physical paradigm.  So apparently it was just hallucinations.  The "real" reality is out there.  Outside your door.  Lol.  Let's let me talk to @Joseph Maynor about paradigms.   You are clearly blinded - but i will say this - at your age I thought a material reality existed as well.  

3 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

But you come from the physical paradigm.  So apparently it was just hallucinations.  The "real" reality is out there.  Outside your door.  Lol.  Let's let me talk to @Joseph Maynor about paradigms.   You are clearly blinded - but i will say this - at your age I thought a material reality existed as well.  

I haven't told you what my "paradigm" is, you just have a fantasy about who I and what I think.  And it's not "out there" lol, it's actually right here.  It's not a paradigm.