2024 - Responsibility and FUN things

Reena

Posted (edited)

Chronological order 6

IMG_20240106_162153.jpg.b26fc2f9e4bbe20f

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Posted (edited)

Chronological order 7

IMG_20240106_162238.jpg.49a294661c494818

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Posted (edited)

Chronological order 8

IMG_20240106_162326.jpg.f30109a8a9bbbf43

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

Chronological order 9

IMG_20240106_162353.jpg.f887106e936d7a80

Edited by Reena

Chronological order 10

IMG_20240106_162416.jpg.d951a08e5e2ce4c2

Chronological order 11

IMG_20240106_162446.jpg.ae4ea86ac4825e4c

Chronological order 12

IMG_20240106_162520.jpg.85e1f68dbccac298

Chronological order 13

IMG_20240106_162554.jpg.898b6b29682745b6

Chronological order 14

IMG_20240106_162620.jpg.83f6cf403a025a77

Posted (edited)

Chronological order 15

IMG_20240106_162645.jpg.4d709c0e6ab8d2b3

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

Chronological order 16

IMG_20240106_161928.jpg.e3c0fb9858430041

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

8bgvbz.gif

8ai1w9.gif

8bgx4e.gif

8bgvgt.gif

8bgqat.gif

8bgqdi.gif

8bgqg5.gif

8bgqip.gif

8bgqla.gif

8bgpuj.gif

8bgpwy.gif

8bgpzf.gif

8bgq1e.gif

8bgq58.gif

8bgqrr.gif

8bgqu7.gif

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

Noon Timetable 

8bgx9j.gif

8bgqu7.gif

8bgqrr.gif

8bgqx2.gif

8bgr17.gif

8bgr4a.gif

8bgr6a.gif

8bgr9p.gif

8bgrc4.gif

8bgrgz.gif

8bgriy.gif

8bgrlf.gif

8bgrrs.gif

8bgxhq.gif

8bgrwb.gif

8bgryg.gif

8bgs0g.gif

8bgs7i.gif

8bgsa1.gif

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

Night timetable 

8bgxl1.gif

8bgsa1.gif

8bgsdg.gif

8bgsjf.gif

8bgslm.gif

8bgsoy.gif

8bgssl.gif

8bgsv8.gif

8bgsxd.gif

8bgt3o.gif

8bgthe.gif

8bgtji.gif

8bgtlh.gif

8bgtph.gif

8bgtt7.gif

8bgtzm.gif

8bgu1z.gif

8bgu6p.gif

8bgub2.gif

8bgudf.gif

8bgugm.gif

8bgujb.gif

8bguly.gif

8bgupe.gif

8bgut8.gif

8bguwr.gif

8bguzs.gif

8bgqat.gif

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

8bgvbz.gif

8bgvgt.gif

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

8bgvbz.gif

8bgsa1.gif

8bgxl1.gif

8bgsdg.gif

It's 7 pm right now on my watch. 

I cooked chicken today. I felt good. Like I was full. After many days I was able to enjoy a full meal. It was the result of my hard work on the farm early morning. I was paid a bonus. Although it wasn't much but it was sufficient. I still feel some degree of food insecurity. I get panic attacks. I just try to get by. Just don't think too much. Whatever it is, try to get by. 

I feel better that I created a time table. At least I will know how to organize time. 

Afternoon I took a 15 minute nap and used the farm fertilizer bag as a pillow. 

I'm losing hair and I feel weak. 

8bfcdi.gif

I feel tired too. A bit stressed out. I have a ton of cleaning work pending on the farm and I have been putting off. 

I also have to manage expenses in a way so I don't lose the money I earn. I get tempted to buy all kinds of health drinks. I imagine it to be doing some good to my body but these drinks are expensive. The cheaper ones are pure poison. 

8bgsjf.gif

The sun has already set. It's 7.30 right now. The sun set long ago, I guess. 

I have suffered severe malnutrition over the past few weeks. For some days I survived on just 1 egg a day. Today for the first time I have been experiencing cramps in my legs. Its probably because of the prolonged malnutrition. 

8bfcdi.gif

The pharmacies are open even in the night. 24/7 pharmacies only. 

In case if I need meds rather urgently. I'm still a bit panicky. Next week is my psychiatric appointment. I already feel anxious about the appointment. 

It's Winter here and it gets very cold. I need to get a blanket and or a sweater. I don't know want to suffer again.. 

Feeling this insecure can be terrifying. I'm holed up in my flat right now, my only security is my house. My safe space where nobody can bother me. I should be grateful for this feeling. Morning when I woke up I was trying to wake up from a nightmare. Then I looked at my phone and calmed down. I thought I have a place to live. It was terrifying, my anxiety making everything much worse. 

I have to pay some bills this month. Do the farm cleaning work. Look for healthy alternatives. 

8bfcdi.gif

I haven't been sleeping for a whole week now. I barely slept 2 hours a day. 

I feel like I am at the end of my rope. My brain just shuts down. 

Edited by Reena

4 hours ago, Reena said:

8bgvbz.gif

8bgsa1.gif

8bgxl1.gif

8bgsdg.gif

It's 7 pm right now on my watch. 

I cooked chicken today. I felt good. Like I was full. After many days I was able to enjoy a full meal. It was the result of my hard work on the farm early morning. I was paid a bonus. Although it wasn't much but it was sufficient. I still feel some degree of food insecurity. I get panic attacks. I just try to get by. Just don't think too much. Whatever it is, try to get by. 

I feel better that I created a time table. At least I will know how to organize time. 

Afternoon I took a 15 minute nap and used the farm fertilizer bag as a pillow. 

I'm losing hair and I feel weak. 

8bfcdi.gif

I feel tired too. A bit stressed out. I have a ton of cleaning work pending on the farm and I have been putting off. 

I also have to manage expenses in a way so I don't lose the money I earn. I get tempted to buy all kinds of health drinks. I imagine it to be doing some good to my body but these drinks are expensive. The cheaper ones are pure poison. 

8bgsjf.gif

The sun has already set. It's 7.30 right now. The sun set long ago, I guess. 

I have suffered severe malnutrition over the past few weeks. For some days I survived on just 1 egg a day. Today for the first time I have been experiencing cramps in my legs. Its probably because of the prolonged malnutrition. 

8bfcdi.gif

The pharmacies are open even in the night. 24/7 pharmacies only. 

In case if I need meds rather urgently. I'm still a bit panicky. Next week is my psychiatric appointment. I already feel anxious about the appointment. 

It's Winter here and it gets very cold. I need to get a blanket and or a sweater. I don't know want to suffer again.. 

Feeling this insecure can be terrifying. I'm holed up in my flat right now, my only security is my house. My safe space where nobody can bother me. I should be grateful for this feeling. Morning when I woke up I was trying to wake up from a nightmare. Then I looked at my phone and calmed down. I thought I have a place to live. It was terrifying, my anxiety making everything much worse. 

I have to pay some bills this month. Do the farm cleaning work. Look for healthy alternatives. 

8bfcdi.gif

I haven't been sleeping for a whole week now. I barely slept 2 hours a day. 

I feel like I am at the end of my rope. My brain just shuts down. 

Yes, I am drinking Pepsi on a daily basis. But, I probably would quit it soon. I am currently abstaining from alcohol and smoking since this new year and is planning to always remain sober till the rest of my life.

You journaled that you have an appointment with psychiatrist and is feeling very anxious and afraid. I don't know your backstory and I have not been following you. I was an inactive member of this forum for a long while... and I started visiting this forum only from yesternight onwards.

A friend of mine is diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. Do you have any specific psychiatric issues? Did you suffer any trauma? Were you the one who said was severely damaged by Leo Gura's content from Actualized, or was that another girl?

3 hours ago, Ceejay said:

Yes, I am drinking Pepsi on a daily basis. But, I probably would quit it soon. I am currently abstaining from alcohol and smoking since this new year and is planning to always remain sober till the rest of my life.

You journaled that you have an appointment with psychiatrist and is feeling very anxious and afraid. I don't know your backstory and I have not been following you. I was an inactive member of this forum for a long while... and I started visiting this forum only from yesternight onwards.

A friend of mine is diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder. Do you have any specific psychiatric issues? Did you suffer any trauma? Were you the one who said was severely damaged by Leo Gura's content from Actualized, or was that another girl?

Sorry I don't know about that. But have a nice day. 

8bgvbz.gif

8bgudf.gif

I slept off. The last post I made was at 7.30, it shows as 7 hours ago. 

I felt awful. I didn't sleep well. It felt like something was troubling me. Some sort of an  anxious feeling. But I slept which is a miracle. I'll have to finish some clerical work related to the farm sales records. 

8bgqg5.gif

I worked for a few hours after which I was terribly tired and slept off. I don't even remember when I fell asleep. It just happened. I was so exhausted. 

I will try to sort out how I need to spend money for groceries. I only want to buy what's really essential. I was too tired to go to the store.