2024 - Responsibility and FUN things

Reena

8bgqla.gif

My farm owner neighbor sells dosa and idly in the morning. He owns a cafeteria. So I helped him with selling that. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

16 hours ago, Reena said:

8bgvbz.gif

8ai1w9.gif

8bgx4e.gif

8bgvgt.gif

8bgqat.gif

8bgqdi.gif

8bgqg5.gif

8bgqip.gif

8bgqla.gif

8bgpuj.gif

8bgpwy.gif

8bgpzf.gif

8bgq1e.gif

8bgq58.gif

8bgqrr.gif

8bgqu7.gif

15 hours ago, Reena said:

Noon Timetable 

8bgx9j.gif

8bgqu7.gif

8bgqrr.gif

8bgqx2.gif

8bgr17.gif

8bgr4a.gif

8bgr6a.gif

8bgr9p.gif

8bgrc4.gif

8bgrgz.gif

8bgriy.gif

8bgrlf.gif

8bgrrs.gif

8bgxhq.gif

8bgrwb.gif

8bgryg.gif

8bgs0g.gif

8bgs7i.gif

8bgsa1.gif

15 hours ago, Reena said:

Night timetable 

8bgxl1.gif

8bgsa1.gif

8bgsdg.gif

8bgsjf.gif

8bgslm.gif

8bgsoy.gif

8bgssl.gif

8bgsv8.gif

8bgsxd.gif

8bgt3o.gif

8bgthe.gif

8bgtji.gif

8bgtlh.gif

8bgtph.gif

8bgtt7.gif

8bgtzm.gif

8bgu1z.gif

8bgu6p.gif

8bgub2.gif

8bgudf.gif

8bgugm.gif

8bgujb.gif

8bguly.gif

8bgupe.gif

8bgut8.gif

8bguwr.gif

8bguzs.gif

8bgqat.gif

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

8bj8bw.gifgirl try to do something interesting today. It's weekend. 

Posted (edited)

8bgr6a.gif

Completed some work.but there's more to do.

Yesterday I ate the chicken I had cooked 

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

8bgriy.gif

I also need to record the  steps I have done towards self improvement. 

8bgrrs.gif

8bgrwb.gif

8bgryg.gif

8bgs0g.gif

8bgsdg.gif

8bgsjf.gif

8bgslm.gif

8bgsoy.gif

8bgssl.gif

Edited by Reena

Goal Discussion Board 

8bjv9j.gif

8bj8bw.gif problems 

8bj8bw.gif achievements 

8bj8bw.gif rewards 

8bj8bw.gif goals 

8bj8bw.gif planner 

8bj8bw.gif reminders 

8bj8bw.gif revision and updates

8bj8bw.gif timetable 

Posted (edited)

8bgvbz.gif

8bguwr.gif

I will be having my psychiatrist appointment in a few hours from now. And I'm a bit nervous. She wanted it exclusively with me. 

8bguzs.gif

Was thinking what to do. But it escapes my mind. Just nothing. 

Don't think much. Eat something. Feel better. 

8bgqat.gif

Guidance for this hour - don't feed into any negativity. 

Edited by Reena

8bgqla.gif

It's close to 9 am. The appointment is in 30 minutes. I need to get ready but I'm nervous as a mouse. I am feeling like my brain has shut down. 

I don't know what she will say. I will be sitting like a scared mouse in front of her. 

Hope she wraps it up soon. 

My family sent me this message to ask the psychiatrist. 

8bm36d.jpg

Posted (edited)

8bgq58.gif

The appointment is over. She was a bit empathetic to me. She didn't  give me a verbal spanking lol. It went well. She called me pretty. So I felt a bit better. She has given me a one week time to start meds. 

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

I just love this body. After many days (or say years) I came across a female body that looks disastrously beautiful to me. This is just the right blend of athletic and curvy carefully blended into one.

8bmaf7.jpg

8bmaku.jpg

8bmahp.jpg

Edited by Reena

Oh wow. I want a body like that. 

I used to have a butt like that. But I lost weight. 

U09R4UV.jpg

It's such a nice toned bronzed beach body. 

mkmcNgm.jpg

It's not too curvaceous and not too stiff. It doesn't look like gym-created either. Looks so effortlessly natural. 

5C5swwW.jpg

8bgq58.gif

The appointment is over. She was a bit empathetic to me. She didn't  give me a verbal spanking lol. It went well. She called me pretty. So I felt a bit better. She has given me a one week time to start meds. 

Posted (edited)

I also like these bodies.. Slight blend of athletic and curvy. 

TEjTQkH.jpg

I want legs like that. 

YvQCqXP.jpg

uMaWaWL.jpg

lf0mzhQ.jpg

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

I wish I could own something like that. But that's gonna be expensive. 

KFi0Iz6.jpg

I just love love love this dress. 

DdN5p8e.jpg

XaG9oG3.jpg

Edited by Reena

What you think you look like posing for a picture.... 

8bme3b.jpg

vs what you actually look like.. 

8bme7d.jpg

8bgvbz.gif

8bgudf.gif

I woke up but a bit panicky. Felt all the anxiety in me. 

8bgugm.gif

It's still this weird feeling from the psychiatric appointment. I don't feel good. But she is better than most that I have met before. Although I found her a bit restrictive. 

I did not like how she focused on my necklace. Next time I'll not wear any jewelry. 

I don't want her to think I'm having a good time or something. The jewellery was simply to look presentable in front of her. 

But she might take it the wrong way. 

She kept pressuring me to take meds. 

I have a bad history with meds. 

Posted (edited)

8bgujb.gif

I feel like drinking tea right now. But I'm living at the guest house of my neighbor and their kitchen is locked. So I can't do that. I come here sometimes for free food. 

I don't know. I might have to wait 2 hours till the owner opens the kitchen and warehouse. 

But I'm really hungry right now. 

I didn't do much farm work yesterday. 

Edited by Reena