2024 - Responsibility and FUN things

Reena

Posted (edited)

8bgujb.gif

I had a mango milkshake yesterday that the owner couple offered me. They are very kind. I don't know how I would have survived if not for their help. 

They give me free stuff every now and then. 

The money for the appointment is spent through my family insurance. 

I'm deeply deeply contemplating if I ever will get out of my deep mental misery. The psychiatrist told me that she was able to help people within just 2 sessions. But my case is severe. I'll need at least 50 sessions to reach a bearable level. 

There is an American couple who offer me free therapy. His name is Steffen and Kari. I really like how he communicates ideas to me. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I have reached a point where the only time I ever feel comfortable is at night when everything is quiet and there will be nobody around me. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I spend the whole day yesterday immersed in farm work. I didn't even find the time to record my timetable. 

I'm having excruciating back pain from the farm work. 

I need rest. Today I'm going to rest.