2024 - Responsibility and FUN things

Reena

I'm not sure. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I have to eat healthy food. I'm relying on cheap food. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I stress myself a bit too much. Today a mentally ill woman came and knocked on my door and freaked out and slammed the door shut. I panicked badly. I freak out and I began sweating terribly. I was hyperventilating.

I stress myself a bit too much. Today a mentally ill woman came and knocked on my door and freaked out and slammed the door shut. I panicked badly. I freaked out and I began sweating terribly. I was hyperventilating.This woman is obsessed with me since 3 years and stalks me around whenever wherever she sees me. Today she knocked on my door and I have avoided her multiple times in the last few years and I feel incredibly scared and nervous. She will always ask a creepy question "are you going to work?" she will ask that question to my whole family and every time it's the same question. Nobody talks to her and everyone avoids her and considers her creepy. I saw her face today and I creeped the fuck out because I hasn't seen her in last 3 months and so it was a shock.

I have had multiple stalkers over the past 5 years. 

It has resulted in me becoming fearful, anxious, paranoid and more of a loner. I have become extremely avoidant socially. This is not the first time a woman stalked me and in the past there were up to 4 random dudes and one my second ex. 

I escape into my own world and avoid socializing. I'm mentally ill too but at least I don't knock on other's doors at unexpected hours. 

I tried to sleep but I couldn't sleep well because I was thinking about that woman who was chasing me. 

Her creepy  face kept appearing in my sleep and I felt uneasy,restles and scared. 

Why the fuck would you stalk someone to their door? 

I kept looking at the door knob worrying if it was bolted or not.

Posted (edited)

8b0nd9.gif

I believe that I have Roman genetics. That I'm genetically a Roman. 

A roman to me is a person of value and credence, of poetry, romance and emotion.

The motto of my life is - long live the Roman. Long live Caesar.

Edited by Reena

I need a positive ego. 

I feel like I'm unnecessarily dealing with internet intellectual warlords or something and I think I don't need to do it.

36 minutes ago, Reena said:

I need a positive ego. 

You have to be able to resist things that aren't compatible with who you are and what you want. Everyone has an agenda. It's enough to recognize your own. 

I'm also practicing word salad for a corporate Job or if I ever need to start my own business. I can see word salad being as an important global skill for the next 25 years. It will slowly gain prominence. You'll need people who are good at it as every position in life is being increasingly beaten under the hammer in a PC world. 

I think I'm surrounded by toxic people and I need to cut off a bit.

Posted (edited)

8bda15.gif

8bd9u3.gif

8bd9rm.gif

8bdaei.gif

8bdaie.gif

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

8bd9rm.gif

Toxicity can be both internal and external. Sometimes people are externally toxic. Overtly so. Sometimes they are subtly toxic or internally toxic. It's not so overt or visible on the outside. But when you get a glimpse of the(their) inside, you learn what you have gotten yourself into. 

8az7ye.gif

bitterness, animosity, resentment, anxiety, loneliness, desolation, nervousness, disgust, discontent, apathy, confusion, sorrow, regret, panic, betrayal, agony, wrath, agitation, mistrust, disillusionment, paranoia, tension, discomfort, neglect, suspicion, repulsion, heartache, annoyance, displeasure, isolation, unease, defensiveness, inferiority, shame, hopelessness, antipathy, defeat, vexation, aversion, embarrassment, resignation, cynicism, restlessness, fury, futility, mortification, unhappiness, self-pity, discord, exasperation, loathing, affliction, depression, trepidation, torment, apprehension, irritability, chagrin, dissatisfaction, disgruntlement, misgiving, repugnance, animus, dysphoria, choler, indignation, upset, turmoil, perturbation, agitation, discontentment, disapproval, paranoia, spitefulness, malevolence, vindictiveness, sourness, grumpiness, miff, crossness, wretchedness, malaise, alienation.

8bdc50.gif 8bdcbu.gif 8bdcja.gif

8bdbbg.gif 8bdbii.gif

8bdcnk.gif

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

8bdcbu.gif

I wish I had a husband who could manage my expenses. Because I'm such a shit with money. 

8az7ye.gif

Emotional Balance. 

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

8bdqdb.gif

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

8bdqav.gif

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

8bdq7o.gif

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

8bdq4s.gif

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

Emotional Upliftment

Emotional Balance

8bdpin.gif

Edited by Reena

8bdbbg.gif

I have had to deal with all kinds of stuff in the past few days. It was total neurosis. No break from stress. I think I'm very bad at organizing. 

8bdbbg.gif

I have had to deal with all kinds of stuff in the past few days. It was total neurosis. No break from stress. I think I'm very bad at organizing. 

Posted (edited)

Certain drinks that give me energy.

-

-

And options that I shouldn't try again 

- Calvin's milkshake 

- Milky Mist milkshake 

- Sunfeast Dark Chocolate Fantasy Shake 

- Hershey's Almond Milkshake (horrible) 

- Epigamia Vanilla Turbo Milkshake

- Hershey's Cashew Butterscotch Milkshake 

- Epigamia Milkshake 

- All Hershey's milkshake 

- Britainnia Winkin Cow Milkshake (this is the worst milkshake) 

- Raw Pressery milkshake (bad) 

- Epigamia Strawberry Smoothie (not good) 

- Sleepy Owl Iced Coffee(horrible) 

- any tea, coffee, cold coffee (all are dehydrating) 

- Nescafe Gold Mocha or Cappuccino Premix(mixed with milk, it's okayish but not healthy to drink everyday) 

- Milo drink (not good) 

- Jimmy's Cocktail (not good) 

- All coconut water brands (not good) 

- Dabur Homemade lemon juice (not good) 

- Nescafe cold coffee Hazelnut or Chilled Latte (okayish but causes dehydration) 

- Milkshake powders (horrible) 

- Raw Pressery Juices (expensive and old and terrible) 

- Smoodies (hardly available but terrible, too much sugar) 

- Paperboat and Swing juices (not good) 

- Tropicana juice (too much sugar) 

- Frooti (terrible) 

- Glucon D (not good) 

- Cocojal (not good) 

- Storia coconut water (horrible, very sugary) 

- Pepsi, Coca Cola, Sprite, Appy, Fanta, Miranda, Minute Maid Pulpy Orange, Thums up, Mountain Dew, 7 up, 7 up Nimbooz, Sparkling Water, Maaza, Limca, Gatorade, Lime Soda, Coke Zero, Kinley Soda, Frooti (all are poison) 

- out of the above Minute Maid Pulpy Orange although sugary is slightly better in terms of energy. 

- Epigamia Greek Yogurt Alphonso Mango Smoothie (it's too thick and tastes very sour, just unpleasant and not healthy)

- Aam Panna concentrates, Rooh Afza Sharbat, Baba Ramdev juice concentrate (all are bad. Just do not try concentrates anymore) 

- Horlicks and Bournvita drinks (great in terms of nutrition but they make feel extra hungry all the time) 

- MTR Badam Drink Mix (not healthy) 

- Glucon D Orange (not healthy) 

- Tang Orange /Lemon  (pure poison) 

Edited by Reena

Posted (edited)

The following are options which are not entirely healthy (only some of them are healthy whereas others are slightly healthy, at least bearable and energetic ). 

- Curd mixed with water and a pinch of table salt or rock salt or Himalayan Salt 

- lemon squeezed in water with salt and sugar. 

- water 

- pure tender coconut water directly from the coconut 

- The TGF(Truly Good Food) company Coconut Water (the only coconut water that did not contain weird flavor). Excellent Taste and condition

- Thirty3 Watermelon Juice (no sugar and no complaints. Felt like it was pure watermelon juice) 

-  Amul Moti Milk. UHT 90 days. It was good. Thick milk 

- Nandini Milk 

- Country Delight Cow Milk ( I simply cannot live without cow milk). It tasted really good. Thick milk. Great quality. 

- Heritage Milk 

- when it comes to water, Aquafina is a good brand. 

- Amul Kool Kesar (although it's sugary but it's energizing, I can drink in slight amounts every day). 

- Making Kokum Sharbat at Home 

Edited by Reena

Days I was completely stressed out I relied on FRESH LIME SODA. It's very addictive and I couldn't resist it.