Spiritual Misguidance & Misleadership

15 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

That whole two spheres jazz might be the cringiest spiritual crap I ever heard.

It's actually been talked about all throughout history in different religions.

The lens is often referred to as Consciousness, the mind, Me, etc. 

The world is often referred to as Maya, Reality, "the world", etc. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

11 minutes ago, Alexander said:

I agree man.There is only Being and that's one "sphere"

Does you having 10 fingers invalidate the truth of Non Dual? 

Also, the spheres are appearances no different than your fingers and thus do not invalidate the truth of Non Dual. 

Which is Undivided, that's what Non Duality points to, one word: Undivided

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

@ivankiss the sense of you being at all is actually the lens. 

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

It's actually been talked about all throughout history in different religions.

The lens is often referred to as Consciousness, the mind, Me, etc. 

The world is often referred to as Maya, Reality, "the world", etc. 

Just now, Orb said:

the sense of you being at all is actually the lens. 

Yeah, gottcha, but at some point, everything, even that, becomes something to let go off and forget about altogether. Feels so damn good.

Not before you make some good fun of it though.

https://chatgpt.com/share/c6132c33-c2e5-4253-a1fd-517d755179c4

Input: 

Up for a little true / not true?

GPT4: 

True.

Be painstakingly critical, ok?

True.

Touché lol. Also, only offer a clarifying insight if answer is “not true”. Cool?

True.

I am being two spheres, a somewhere-sphere or world-sphere, and a someway-sphere or lens-sphere.

Not true. You are not two separate spheres but a singular, undivided presence where the notions of world and lens are conceptual distinctions within that presence.

Perhaps, but conceptualizations aren’t what’s being referred to. The actuality, the reality of this, which I am being, two apparent spheres, is what’s being referred to.

Not true. Even in actuality, there is no division into two spheres. The perception of two spheres is still an interpretation within the undivided reality of your experience.

Appreciating the painstakingly critical, yet context is being added to what’s being said. So called perception IS me being two spheres. There is no perceiver or perceived. There is no implication here that there is any actual division whatsoever. Interpretation is apparent as well, appearing of, “within”, the lens-sphere which I am being.

True.

In a sort of half baked awakening sense, such as on behalf of a nonexistent separate self, a knower, teacher, etc, which knows solipsism is true, it could seem that there is only one sphere, the somewhere-sphere, while the lens-sphere isn’t “seen”, in Being overlooked via - the separate self… the knower solipsism is true.

True.

Y’all are being unspeakably deeply, tricked, manipulated, deceived & mislead outta… and then sold - your own actual self-realization. 

Alternatively, there’s a free call today at noon. 

🤍

18 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Yeah, gottcha, but at some point, everything, even that, becomes something to let go off and forget about altogether. Feels so damn good.

Not before you make some good fun of it though.

Feeling into the World / Lens is the gateway to Unbound Feeling, which is...NOTHING. No Self bro.

"When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner as the outer, and the upper as the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male shall not be male, and the female shall not be female: . . . then you will enter [the kingdom]."

“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth".

Meek: humble, gentle, mild, kind.

Posted (edited)

No such two spheres is talked about in any non-duality 'setting' other than AoB website, forum and youtube channel.

Clear, precise, simple, understanable, normal language is not too much to ask for.

Coherence and consistency is not too much to ask for either.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

20 minutes ago, Phil said:

Thought: There’s an it, time & a me! 

Unconditional Self: Ok.

The Unconditional Self doesn't even think or say "ok". Its more like a in a fixed state of "whatever" all the time.

Does this sound true and why not?

"Good luck with being humble if arrogance is suppressed and denied, when it arises."

33 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Seems like a lot to say about something that needs little to nothing to be said about, brosif.

Alot?! It was like 1 sentence lol