You Are Already Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnibenevolent & Omnitemporal.

How can this help anyone? I don't see how recognition of this does anything. It hasn't done anything for me personally. 

Literally everything remains the same, it's just clear that there isn't a self. 

It's beautiful, it is beauty itself, yet it can appear as being a bum or whatever 

♾️

12 minutes ago, Orb said:

How can this help anyone?

What is this and who specifically is this not helping?

Who is incapable and in need of help? 

What’s everything?

It's beautiful, it is beauty itself, yet it can appear as being a bum or whatever 

What’s it?

How exactly?

6 minutes ago, Orb said:

Ramana maharshi realized this and he literally ran away from home and never went back. This will not give you what you think you want imo. You can't have your cake and eat it too, you and the cake disappear.

Who or what says this…  is asserting upon you that you can’t?

6 minutes ago, Phil said:

What is this and who specifically is this not helping?

"This" is the realization of omnipotence/infinitude/etc.

What’s everything?

Family, finances, job, bodily health. It unfolds regardless of the life circumstances.

How exactly?

World sphere plus lens sphere. 

Who or what says this…  is asserting upon you that you can’t?

No one. The "who is ___" inquiry won't pay my bills or pay off my debt. I can let everything go, my finances, my family, my job, etc though (Not suicide).

There really aren't any problems at all. What if I just don't care about any of this human shit? 

Edited by Orb

♾️

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

Maybe spiritual bypassing is what’s unhelpful.

Idk what the hells going on, I just hope when the plane lands on the ground the little wheels on the bottom come out on time. Bc right now I'm about to crash dude. 

♾️

1 minute ago, Orb said:

Idk what the hells going on, I just hope when the plane lands on the ground the little wheels on the bottom come out on time. Bc right now I'm about to crash dude. 

Make a thread on what’s wanted, and you shall receive. 

There is only to ‘get out of your own way’. 

ALL is possible. 

When Phil was 12 he got a paper route because he wanted to buy clothes. 

Appreciate what you have. 

Focus exclusively on what you want. 

Mind the belief loops. Express the emotions. 

IMG_1565.thumb.jpeg.508fbebbdfc5474044e4bf056e3cd265.jpeg

1 hour ago, Orb said:

How can this help anyone? I don't see how recognition of this does anything. It hasn't done anything for me personally. 

You are omnipotent;

You say you can not help yourself, and it is so!

You say you don’t see how this recognition does anything for you, and it is so!

You say you don’t do anything for you - and it is so!

1 hour ago, Orb said:

You are omnipotent;

You say you remain the same, and it is so!

You say you are a bum, and it is so!

56 minutes ago, Orb said:

Ramana maharshi realized this and he literally ran away from home and never went back. This will not give you what you think you want imo. You can't have your cake and eat it too, you and the cake disappear.

You are omnipotent;

You say you run away, and it is so! 

You say you will not give what you think you want, and it is so!

You say you can’t have your cake and eat it to, and it is so!

45 minutes ago, Orb said:

"This" is the realization of omnipotence/infinitude/etc.

You are omnipotent;

You say you are This, and it is so!

Family, finances, job, bodily health. It unfolds regardless of the life circumstances.

You are omnipotent;

You say you are not what’s unfolding, and it is so!

World sphere plus lens sphere. 

No one. The "who is ___" inquiry won't pay my bills or pay off my debt. I can let everything go, my finances, my family, my job, etc though (Not suicide).

There really aren't any problems at all. What if I just don't care about any of this human shit? 

You are omnipotent;

You say you won’t pay the bills or pay off debt, and it is so!

You say you are human shit, and it is so!

18 minutes ago, Phil said:

ALL is possible. 

This is something I've tried to so many many times yet it isn't sustainable and the common answers I get are "well you're thinking that it isn't sustainable so it's manifesting as that". 

When I was younger I never had the drive to take the initiative like you did, I never thought about selling newspapers to make money. I never sold baseball cards or had a lemonade stand. I just got bad grades and my ass beat. 

I'll start another thread later, I feel like I'm jumping back on the merry go round, the wheel of feeling hope "maybe this will work!" And then a few days later being like "fuck my life!!"

♾️

7 hours ago, Orb said:

This is something I've tried to so many many times yet it isn't sustainable and the common answers I get are "well you're thinking that it isn't sustainable so it's manifesting as that". 

You are omnipresent;

That is present direct experience only. 

7 hours ago, Orb said:

When I was younger I never had the drive to take the initiative like you did, I never thought about selling newspapers to make money. I never sold baseball cards or had a lemonade stand. I just got bad grades and my ass beat. 

8 hours ago, Phil said:

to buy clothes

7 hours ago, Orb said:

I'll start another thread later, I feel like I'm jumping back on the merry go round, the wheel of feeling hope "maybe this will work!" And then a few days later being like "fuck my life!!"

You are omnipresent;

That is present direct experience only. 

I can definitely tell Leo Gura was heavily influenced by you.  This is a short step from saying "I am God".  It all makes sense to me now.  He met with you too as I recall.  The fact that he actually met with you in person says a lot.  You were his teacher for a long time.  It's cool man, I like the Neo-Advaita stuff but not the religious quality of it so much.  It's just another perspective for me.  It's a game just like other games, and even though I know the rules now, I still prefer to do my own work and generate my own original insights,  Pick this apart like a pro.  Enjoy!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I can definitely tell Leo Gura was heavily influenced by you.  This is a short step from saying "I am God".  It all makes sense to me now.  He met with you too as I recall.  The fact that he actually met with you in person says a lot.  

How can there be a Leo, a you / Phil and or a God when you are already Omnipotent, Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnibenevolent & Omnitemporal?

So say you & it is so! So shall it be! 

@Phil Who are you brah?  What do we know about you?  Your identity is entirely hidden. I know nothing about you as a person.  Maybe you prefer it that way.  You defend against this inquiry by promoting a no self ideology.  You're very conceptual and very persuasive that way even though you hide this by taking shots at thought every chance you get.  You're all thought ironically.  I can see why Leo resonated with you because he's all thought too, or at least he used to be.  He's different now than before in that he's much more focused on factual issues now than spirituality since you left his forum.  I appreciate your relationship skills and emotional mastery skills, I think those are strengths of yours.  The theory stuff though it's a bit much.  It's overkill the way you do it and too set in stone.  It gives me "what is this guy trying to sell me" vibes.  The elephant in the room is even Phil is illusory separate self if we follow the Neo-Advaita idea set.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 hours ago, Phil said:

ALL is possible. 

🙏🙏🙏

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Phil Who are you brah? 

Let’s momentarily call that which is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, omnibenevolent, omnitemporal and infinite… Horton. 

For there to be any experience for Horton, being infinite, Horton must be said experience. As Horton is infinite and without any form or restriction whatsoever, Horton be’s a world. Being self-aware, for Horton, there is no world. There is simply still, Horton. 

All that is necessary for there to seem to be a world, is for Horton to forget or overlook, Horton’s own infinitude. As Horton overlooks it’s own infinitude, Horton simultaneously mistakes itself for a world, and, a person inside of a world. 

As Horton is overlooking the reality of the world and person in actuality being Horton, it is believed there are other people, or who’s. 

What do we know about you?

What do the who’s, which are Horton being, know? 

Your identity is entirely hidden.

What is the identity of one, any or all of the who’s? 

I know nothing about you as a person. 

What could the who’s know about each other? 

Maybe you prefer it that way.  You defend against this inquiry by promoting a no self ideology. 

A who tells B who reality is Horton, and B who denies this, insisting what’s being said is an ideology of A who. 

What more can A who say to B who? 

What if B who even insisted an inquiry is something that could be defended against? 

You're very conceptual and very persuasive that way even though you hide this by taking shots at thought every chance you get. 

What is the reality or actuality of thought, for Horton? 

Who’s? 

You're all thought ironically.  I can see why Leo resonated with you because he's all thought too, or at least he used to be.  He's different now than before in that he's much more focused on factual issues now than spirituality since you left his forum. 

A who tells B who reality is Horton, and B who insists who’s are real, and that what’s being said is not true, and is spiritual.

I appreciate your relationship skills and emotional mastery skills, I think those are strengths of yours.  The theory stuff though it's a bit much.  It's overkill the way you do it and too set in stone.  It gives me "what is this guy trying to sell me" vibes.  The elephant in the room is even Phil is illusory separate self if we follow the Neo-Advaita idea set.

A who shares the truth with B who. 

B who insists there is a problem with the truth, and that the problem is A who’s sharing.

A who points out again that there is not A who. 

B who, in denying the truth shared, and denying the truth of A who, feels the discord of this as, Horton. 

B who believes this discord is coming from, A who. 

B who insists there is another truth, a second truth, a Neo-Horton Idea Set. 

What might A who say to B who?