What is masculinity and how does one lean more into it?

My last relationship was with a woman leaning towards what i would call the more masculine side. She really liked my more soft attitude and energy, so that was the dynamic we had the most.

Now i am in a new situation with a new woman, taller and bigger physically who also has more oldschool values (prefer the man to be leading). This is making me aware of some insecurities about my size which i never felt before, and also my way of being in general. I think about not being manly or masculine enough in regard to voice, height, weight etc. Do these things play a role in masculinity?

Its very interesting and fun to play around with, so its not just to find a way to please her that is looked for.

What is masculine energy and traits? Confidence? Leading? (And what does that look like)

How i view her and myself in the moment seems to play a huge role in how we show up.

If she already agreed to date you, it's already not an issue for her. The reason that women don't like to be around insecure guys, is because people in general prefer to be around people that are secure and that don't need the validation we know that we can't give them. Don't use any excuse to believe that you have reason to be insecure. You aren't really any way. Disbelieving thoughts that claim insecurity or that the self is any way in particular also opens the door for vulnerability and intimacy. Overthinking in try to be masculine in exclusion of being some other way might feed insecurity rather than resolve it. Feel it, let it hit you, and it will automatically become the vulnerability and intimacy that is ultimately sought in relationship. That's where the duality of leading and following goes to die, and it's just a dance. Do this for yourself, instead of acting on it to try to rid yourself of it, then looking to her for confirmation, which she cannot give. She already accepted you. 

Youtube Channel  

Masculine and Feminine are just required for the dance. They can be in any form but they are needed for polarity. In the context of romance masculinity and femininity might not have a huge role to play. Enjoy every moment with the other person without worrying too much about what sounds masculine or feminine unless your relationship is in dire need of such polarity. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Masculinity has very little to do with outward appearance. It's more about raw force, courage, authority, control and holding others accountable, discernment, domination, order and direction. 

Masculinity is more about the growth of character and the show of manhood just like the feminine is about the show of grace.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

In my visions the masculine guided the feminine and was someone to look up to, also her equal, her equivalent.  The feminine needs to have her stuff together to attract her equivalent.  The feminine was restful under the wing of the masculine and the masculine was active and selfless compassionate.  He would inspire the feminine to action.  

Her equivalent (when she has her stuff together) is someone with clean perception or a pure heart, someone who is clean and who is kind and courageous.  Open and honest.  Virtuous. 

Edited by Proserpina