Have you directly experienced the supernatural?

Blessed2

"Supernatural" means anything that is unexplainable or unaccepted within the current paradigm of materialist physicalism. It includes stuff like:

- Telepathy

- Telekinesis

- Levitation

- Clairvoyance

- Miracle healing

etc.

Care to share the story?

Anything else that comes to mind in regard to this?

There must be an effortless way.

Yes.  This is what I call magic.  You can make room for magic in your life.  I'm still working on this, but the rational mind is overrated.  The rational mind is just a piece of things so to speak.  When you open up to the wobble in the reality vs. magic duality, really cool things happen.  As a creator, new doors open between vision and manifestation.  This is where I say words are only a piece of intelligence.  Intelligence is deeper than words.  Magic is an openness to the variety of links to things that contribute to manifestation in experience.  Sometimes magic is the magic answer.  Poof and it is.  The rabbit was pulled out of the hat here.  Circumstances may have shifted in your favor!  Who's to say the logos of the relation between the Individual and Collective wobble!  This is where openness can help you as a creator.  Life isn't chess, that's too simple.  It's not determined either.  But also you don't have a kind of individual egoic control over everything either.  It's a paradox or what I like to call a working-with relation between words and happenings.  There's not always a hard link between words and being.  There's a wobble there.  The intellect has pros and cons in terms of understanding the way things go.  Sometimes things have to back out/off into an opposite or a counter-intuitive option or just remain silent and grateful of experience in itself and the variety of scenes that present.  Use what you can the best you can.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

"Supernatural" means anything that is unexplainable or unaccepted within the current paradigm of materialist physicalism. It includes stuff like:

- Telepathy

- Telekinesis

- Levitation

- Clairvoyance

- Miracle healing

etc.

Care to share the story?

Anything else that comes to mind in regard to this?

Yes, I've seen the future many times. I receive visions yet it is difficult to discern them and regular dreams. Until it unfolds in "reality".

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

That only awareness is aware is arguably easy to overlook.

That which is aware is not at all of this place or experience per se.

There is no explanation for that awareness is aware. 

Awareness is aware of all assumed explanations. 

Supernatural is a great start though. ‘Right direction’ so to speak. 

Awareness is aware that it is aware.

Awareness is aware of only awareness, and not even. 

Awareness is self-aware, awareness is not aware of self.