Feminism is bullshit, hypocrisy and double standards

Reena

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Did I ever say that women are never guilty of sexual misconduct? 

Western culture puts women on a pedestal with their awful white knight culture. And allow predatory behavior of women. You tend to always support women. Try to be fair. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

The video you shared is of a woman going to prison.  They get punished the same as men when guilty. 

But it's not glorified in the media. If a man had done that, it would be everywhere in the media. In fact he would lose every possible benefit of survival. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Just now, Jonas Long said:

Like the legally liable rapist Donald Trump? 

How about this? A woman who murders her own child not only gets acquitted and allowed to live a free life and even has her own docuseries now. I don't think this would have been possible in the 1930s.

Just now, Jonas Long said:

You think it was "more fair" in the 1930s, generally? 

It wasn't. But it isn't fair now either. Feminism should not mean women should get away with their crimes. But they are. If America has any spine, that woman would have been in prison. But she is not. The western culture is very cowardly. They don't have the balls to stand up to women who are blatantly foul and allow such women to live and dominate. The western culture demonizes men yet it treats women like victims and princesses. And it has gone so far that this behavior has led to toxic femininity and even that is tolerated out of white knightery and cowardice. Literally the west will tolerate anything as long as a woman does it. Shameful and disgusting. This toxic culture is spreading worldwide. 

1 minute ago, Reena said:

It wasn't. But it isn't fair now either. Feminism should not mean women should get away with their crimes. But they are. If America has any spine, that woman would have been in prison. But she is not. The western culture is very cowardly. They don't have the balls to stand up to women who are blatantly foul and allow such women to live and dominate. The western culture demonizes men yet it treats women like victims and princesses. And it has gone so far that this behavior has led to toxic femininity and even that is tolerated out of white knightery and cowardice. Literally the west will tolerate anything as long as a woman does it. Shameful and disgusting. This toxic culture is spreading worldwide. 

Do you know this to be true?  Like, really?  Listen, if you want to make "feminism" your current scapegoat, it's your prerogative.  I think I've made my case fairly clear.  I suspect you're angry about something else though. 

11 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Do you know this to be true?  Like, really?  Listen, if you want to make "feminism" your current scapegoat, it's your prerogative.  I think I've made my case fairly clear.  I suspect you're angry about something else though. 

About what? 

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I don't know.  

Then what makes you suspect that I'm angry about something else