Feminism is bullshit, hypocrisy and double standards

Reena

14 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Is this an argument you actually want to use?  

You do think kids should be allowed to vote? 

Yeah, what makes more sense, 80 year Olds voting with nothing to lose and only the ability to exploit others, or someone like a 16 year old with everything to lose?

king tut ruled the world at 9. All kinds of teenage kings ruled empires like the Roman, British, Greek, Egyptian, they ruled the entire world, they don't get a vote along with everyone else, that's backward AF.

Just now, Jonas Long said:

What is a real man? 

Someone who has faced discrimination. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

21 minutes ago, Phil said:

Kids aren’t people (persons), legally speaking. Oddly, neither is a person which another person - has legally declared - by another person - to be mentally incompetent. Yet corporations are. Most weird… persons who argue with themself for no reason whatsoever, aren’t declared by other persons, as mentally incompetent. 

🤷‍♂️

And yet kids can be imprisoned but corporations cannot.

Just now, Devin said:

Yeah, what makes more sense, 80 year Olds voting with nothing to lose and only the ability to exploit others, or someone like a 16 year old with everything to lose?

king tut ruled the world at 9. All kinds of teenage kings ruled empires like the Roman, British, Greek, Egyptian, they ruled the entire world, they don't get a vote along with everyone else, that's backward AF.

What is your proposed solution?  What would you like the voting age to be?  Should people lose their rights to vote past a certain age? 

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

What is your proposed solution?  What would you like the voting age to be?  Should people lose their rights to vote past a certain age? 

Age 13

Just to piss off conservatives I support lowering the voting age to retirement age.

Edited by Devin

Just now, Jonas Long said:

Such as? 

So many men who were divorced in court, had to lose their wealth to the women. Look at Johnny Depp, Amber Heard. 

He had to pay her such a huge settlement. 

Then there are people who said Amber Heard is a strong woman. 

So much for a strong independent woman!! That she needs such a huge amount in divorce? Why does she need that when she is a strong independent woman? Strong independent women shouldn't need divorce money. 

Everything about feminism even the pay gap is only to protect interests of women at the cost of men suffering financially mostly or otherwise. 

Women don't do the hard jobs of construction that men do, yet demand the wages of men. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

13 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

So, before the brain is fully developed.  Just because they used to rule that young in Roman times?  And nothing bad ever came from that? 

And you're willing to forfeit your right to vote when you retire? 

Fully developed to what, have you met the average adult? They're no more developed cognitively than 13 year Olds.

King tut was one of the most regarded kings in history, was king at age 9.

Baldwin IV of Jerusalem

King Baldwin IV not only saved Jerusalem from capture at the age of 16, but he did it while suffering from a debilitating disease. Born in 1161, Baldwin IV rose to power at the age of 15 following the death of his father, Amalric I. Despite suffering from leprosy since childhood, Baldwin IV would go on to repeatedly defend his Christian kingdom against Saladin, the famed Muslim military tactician who ruled as sultan of Egypt and Syria.

When Saladin moved toward the city of Ascalon in 1177, the young King Baldwin IV rushed to the site with only a small complement of infantry and a few hundred Knights Templar. Besieged within the city’s walls by Saladin’s superior numbers, Baldwin IV managed to break his army out of the fortress before routing the Muslim forces at the Battle of Montgisard. After securing a brief peace agreement with Saladin, the teenager returned to Jerusalem a hero. He would go on to fight many battles against Saladin’s forces after the truce ended, often traveling in a litter when his leprosy made him too weak to ride a horse. Baldwin IV’s condition worsened over the next several years, and he finally died in 1185 at the age of 23. Two years later Saladin would win a decisive victory at the Battle of Hattin and effectively topple the Kingdom of Jerusalem.

Fulin, the Shunzhi Emperor

The third emperor of China’s Qing Dynasty, 5-year-old Fulin (eventually known as the Shunzhi Emperor) rose to power in 1643 following the death of his father. Because he was so young, for the next several years China was ruled under the regency of his uncle, Dorgon. After Dorgon’s death in 1650, 12-year-old Shunzhi took the reigns of the empire. Wary of power grabs from his political enemies, he soon fostered a precarious alliance with influential court eunuchs and made efforts to fight corruption and consolidate the empire under Qing rule.

The Shunzhi Emperor is today remembered as a remarkably open-minded leader. He devoted significant time to the study of science and astronomy and was also tolerant of various religions. Around 1652 he hosted an elaborate reception in Peking for the Fifth Dalai Lama, but he also regularly consulted with an Austrian Jesuit missionary named Johann Adam Schall von Bell. While he never became a Catholic, the emperor considered Schall one of his closest advisors and even referred to him as “grandfather.” Shunzhi died from smallpox in 1661 at the age of 22. His son, the Kangxi Emperor, would go on to reign for over 60 years.

Edited by Devin

1 minute ago, Reena said:

So many men who were divorced in court, had to lose their wealth to the women. Look at Johnny Depp, Amber Heard. 

He had to pay her such a huge settlement. 

Then there are people who said Amber Heard is a strong woman. 

So much for a strong independent woman!! That she needs such a huge amount in divorce? Why does she need that when she is a strong independent woman? Strong independent women shouldn't need divorce money. 

Everything about feminism even the pay gap is only to protect interests of women at the cost of men suffering financially mostly or otherwise. 

Women don't do the hard jobs of construction that men do, yet demand the wages of men. 

Nobody in the goddamn world needs the kind of wealth those people had to begin with, and nobody in the goddamn world even needs the amount they are left with even after their divorces. 

Also feminists support single parent families where the parent is a woman. 

But such families have endless dysfunction and problems where a father figure is absent. Boys and girls from these families turn out to be very irresponsible without a sense of direction. Their failure rates are high. Seen this in real life with my ex boyfriend. He was totally shattered and lacked direction in life without a masculine figure. Women are even allowed to keep the father away from the children post divorce. 

Such privileges have been an assault on fatherhood. 

2 minutes ago, Reena said:

Also feminists support single parent families where the parent is a woman. 

But such families have endless dysfunction and problems where a father figure is absent. Boys and girls from these families turn out to be very irresponsible without a sense of direction. Their failure rates are high. Seen this in real life with my ex boyfriend. He was totally shattered and lacked direction in life without a masculine figure. Women are even allowed to keep the father away from the children post divorce. 

Such privileges have been an assault on fatherhood. 

Either parent who wins the settlement is allowed to keep the other parent away from the children if those are the terms of it.  After being decided on in court, of course. 

Marriage rates have declined in western countries especially in the US because men are tired of what they have to lose in a divorce. Basically he is stripped naked and not allowed to parent his own kids. So men are scared to get married. This has also bolstered the pickup culture. Committment rates are low. The traditional marriage system is collapsing. Feminism is responsible for giving women disproportional amount of power in the areas of marriage and divorce. 

The idea that women SHOULD go into STEM jobs, or that they SHOULD earn as much as men do, or that they should work the same hours men do, or that they should continue working while leaving kids in daycare is really just a strange interpretation. It's really supposed to be about allowing the freedom of choice, not about asserting which choice is best for everyone and shaming people who want otherwise. A lot of what seems to be gender issues or gender wars is a lack of really knowing what want and a lack of focusing on it using what others think or expect as an excuse to take our eye off the ball. The fighting against feminism or the patriarchy or the opposite sex is a distraction from what you really want. You might move those those emotions, blame, revenge, jealousy, but it's all just alchemy towards what it is you're truly passionate about. 

Youtube Channel  

3 minutes ago, Reena said:

Marriage rates have declined in western countries especially in the US because men are tired of what they have to lose in a divorce. Basically he is stripped naked and not allowed to parent his own kids. So men are scared to get married. This has also bolstered the pickup culture. Committment rates are low. The traditional marriage system is collapsing. Feminism is responsible for giving women disproportional amount of power in the areas of marriage and divorce. 

What is responsible for the advent of "feminism"? 

6 minutes ago, Reena said:

Maybe marriage rates were way too high before.  Maybe people should put more thought into marriage.  Maybe people got married way too frivolously often.