Feminism is bullshit, hypocrisy and double standards

Reena

I remember years ago when I was fired from a job by a woman. A woman! A woman who discriminated me against my male coworkers despite my good performance. The bullshit politics that women are good at playing in the name of feminism. 

Feminism is not about equality or women. It's about power. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

What is considered to be feminism can be empowering or disempowering based on how it feels. Empowerment isn't found out there, as satisfying as it can be when what we see in the world aligns with what we feel about ourselves. The feminist movement at its best is about freeing people to be whatever expressions they were inspired to be, man or woman, neither and not to demand that people fill roles or fit rigid definitions or ideals. It's not just for and about women. 

Youtube Channel  

Feminism is bullshit, hypocrisy and double standards

Specifically, most intimately - who though?

Who is it which is really tired of bullshitting, sick of their own hypocrisy, had enough of their own double standards?

Why are they tired of it? Because it’s true and blows… or because it isn’t true, never was, and they’re bout sick of it and want to feel the fullness of themself before even one more single day of this life passes?

The reason there started a thought called feminism was good reasons, to help the equality between man and woman increase. But, of course, it also contains its negative and positive aspects in itself, and can become the new tyranny, for every idea has its opposite within itself. 

Edited by nonduallogic

Feminism is not one thing, there are various branches and schools of thought in it.  Like any movement it changes as society evolves, has different purposes and ideas.  What people forget is that movements change, they self correct, they sometimes overcompensate, and self correct again.  Women were the last demographic to be allowed voting rights in the US.  It used to be legal to rape your wife.  It's obviously a needed movement, and as it evolves it will continue to sometimes overcompensate and self correct.  

17 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Feminism is not one thing, there are various branches and schools of thought in it.  Like any movement it changes as society evolves, has different purposes and ideas.  What people forget is that movements change, they self correct, they sometimes overcompensate, and self correct again.  Women were the last demographic to be allowed voting rights in the US.  It used to be legal to rape your wife.  It's obviously a needed movement, and as it evolves it will continue to sometimes overcompensate and self correct.  

Kids aren't allowed to vote, allowed in military at 17 though.

Edited by Devin

11 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Don't get me started on the military.  Yeah, lots of things are age restricted, that's not exactly the same thing as discrimination, is it? 

Yeah it's discrimination.

You said"Women were the last demographic to be allowed voting rights in the US.  It used "

That's not true, kids still don't have voting rights.

Kids aren’t people (persons), legally speaking. Oddly, neither is a person which another person - has legally declared - by another person - to be mentally incompetent. Yet corporations are. Most weird… persons who argue with themself for no reason whatsoever, aren’t declared by other persons, as mentally incompetent. 

🤷‍♂️

34 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Like "masculine be like x, feminine be like y, Divine Feminine be like z, Divine masculine be like v" 

That kind of dividing? 

That's stating contrasts and differences. Not discrimination. I think a man like you will never understand discrimination because you never had to face it. Certain feminists teach to hate men. During a divorce, a man suffers terribly financially, there's active discrimination because he is a man. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

7 minutes ago, Reena said:

That's stating contrasts and differences. Not discrimination. I think a man like you will never understand discrimination because you never had to face it. Certain feminists teach to hate men. During a divorce, a man suffers terribly financially, there's active discrimination because he is a man. 

People like to make assumptions about me here, I've noticed.  They're always wrong. 

Edited by Jonas Long

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

People like to make assumptions about me here, I've noticed.  They're ways wrong. 

You make assumptions about people that are never right. 

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

Isn't that part of feminism, attempting to understand a kind of discrimination that doesn't apply to you? 

I meant discrimination against men that only real men understand.