I am eager to resolve my hate against gay people and the LGBT movement.

Alexander

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I wish everyone to get over self-shame.  I do know what it feels like to behind enemy lines or to even experience that in family.  I have some right-wing Trump people in my family and they talk smack about San Fran in front of my face.  It’s disheartening  to  feel that in your own family.  It used to really tick me off.  Now I just look at it like — that’s on you man,  it does nothing to me.  My happiness comes from within.  And I try to stay away from people who are going to reduce my happiness.  That’s my choice.

Have you seen changes in them over years? Has there been a redeemable or transformative quality to their overall behavior? And how do they respond to criticism? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

@AlexanderWould you be willing to edit the title? If you are unable to edit it because of the age of the thread we can help you, just let us know what you want it to be. 

@Bojan V There is no delete account option for this forum, there is only the option for moderation to ban a user. If you are banned you have even less options to remove your threads and posts because you no longer have access. There's no benefit to you to doing so. E

Yeah you can edit the title to be less triggering.

Why not keep the title as it is? 

Alexander was brutally honest about something he wishes to resolve, it takes balls to do that. 

If people can't handle the title and disregard reading the actual post because it triggers them then that's their problem imo.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

5 minutes ago, Orb said:

Why not keep the title as it is? 

Alexander was brutally honest about something he wishes to resolve, it takes balls to do that. 

If people can't handle the title and disregard reading the actual post because it triggers them then that's their problem imo.

I guess if you get a black eye as a result of being punched in the face, it's your problem, because it's your black eye.  The puncher was just being brutally honest about how they felt. 

Edited by Jonas Long

@Orb both parties need to be pleased. Also realize they are a first time visitor. It could have been a bit jarring? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

The puncher was just being brutally honest about how they felt. 

Sometimes a person can be brutally honest as well as brutally justified.

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I guess if you get a black eye as a result of being punched in the face, it's your problem, because it's your black eye.  The puncher was just being brutally honest about how they felt. 

So making a thread title is the same as punching someone in the face? 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

So making a thread title is the same as punching someone in the face? 

Maybe being inclusive is a good thing. 

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

But punching someone isn't a good way of addressing the problem you have of wanting to punch people. 

Some people don't understand words. 

3 minutes ago, Reena said:

Some people don't understand words. 

The title of this thread is kind of like throwing a punch, and then immediately asking why you felt the need to do it, and asking how you can stop doing it in the future. 

Maybe its "better" than a punch followed by more punches, but... 

Edited by Jonas Long