1 minute ago, Orb said:

A thought isn't actually a "thing" that has any properties but its specialty is making it appear like that is indeed the case. Letting go of thoughts means non-reactivity and attention focused on sensation.

Reactivity, attention, focus........ ARE THOUGHTS, concepts, they don't exist Orb.

Edited by Devin

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

Reactivity, attention, focus........ ARE THOUGHTS, concepts, they don't exist Orb.

Isn't this kind of communication what people criticize Neo-Advaita for? lol

"They're all just ideas! Concepts." 

*Never actually meditates or does "the work".

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

8 minutes ago, Alexander said:

So Awakening is important.I talked with friend of mine who is also interested in spirituality and he told me to teach this stuff.In that state I had all sorts off insights that my logical mind can never reach.

Honestly I wouldn't do that right now. It's best to take time to allow stuff to clear up, let more healing unfold.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

29 minutes ago, Orb said:

Isn't this kind of communication what people criticize Neo-Advaita for? lol

"They're all just ideas! Concepts." 

*Never actually meditates or does "the work".

No, they're criticized for their Schizophrenic contradictions.

The point is, your 'meditation' is based on the believing concepts/ thoughts, which is what you meditate to dispell, see the circle of contradiction. Spiritual ego, I do this and become God!!!!! Yippey!! Sorry, not God, what do you all call it.... Aware!!!!

Edited by Devin

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yes, there needs to be more healing before teaching, one day he'll get there, just keep meditating, it will all work out one day. 

🤮

Yeah I also think meditation is waste of time because we meditate non stop.Seems like neo advaitans demonize thoughts.I don't understand that.

8 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Yeah I also think meditation is waste of time because we meditate non stop.Seems like neo advaitans demonize thoughts.I don't understand that.

I actually do like meditating sometimes, but not for another end, just to meditate, it's an experience, along with aversion even. But yeah there's no difference between meditating and any other time.

Edited by Devin

9 minutes ago, Devin said:

No, they're criticized for their Schizophrenic contradictions.

The point is, your 'meditation' is based on the believing concepts/ thoughts, which is what you meditate to dispell, see the circle of contradiction. Spiritual ego, I do this and become God!!!!! Yippey!! Sorry, not God, what do you all call it, Aware!!!!

Your panties are on too tight again, we've seen this play out before...

19 minutes ago, Alexander said:

Yes you are right.I don't want to teach this stuff either.I am interested in other things.I have hard addiction to clear.

Thats Wisdom 🙂💙

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

Animal_(Muppet).jpg.3bc2a929aeec674c7fd44f6f8aada335.jpg

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm dying 💀