8 minutes ago, Alexander said:

But @Philhas some wierd ways of explaining he is never straightforward.

Quote a post that doesn't make sense to you or is confusing and we can look into it.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

4 minutes ago, Orb said:

Quote a post that doesn't make sense to you or is confusing and we can look into it.

You don't need to defend him but you gotta admit his style is cryptic.Nobody talks in real life like this.

We all get it we are Awareness but we are aware of dualistic world.It's not that just thoughts are dualistic but language and world at large is dualistic.

21 minutes ago, Alexander said:

You don't need to defend him but you gotta admit his style is cryptic.Nobody talks in real life like this.

We all get it we are Awareness but we are aware of dualistic world.It's not that just thoughts are dualistic but language and world at large is dualistic.

Oh no man I'm not defending him at all, I was willing to look into a post and we can see for ourselves.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

10 hours ago, Devin said:

You think "aligning thoughts with feelings" isn't based on a duality of thought(S) and feeling(S)?

Like even your 'pointing' maxim, it implies something doesn't 'point' to it but other things do. I feel like the people on here that show frustration with these 'tools' have it because of the blatant implied duality. I think most people see right through it and the only confusion is about why it's acted like there isn't duality in them when there clearly is, they're clearly explicitly based on duality.

Like all you do is just jump through a bunch of hoops with your tools, it's no different than any other rituals or religions in that way. It's different, but it just adds complexity and concepts man.

Thinker is a thought. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/aligning-thought-with-feeling

16 minutes ago, Alexander said:

It doesn't matter go and enjoy life.So what if it is dualistic.If it wasn't dualistic I couldn't choose between stuff.I couldn't have preferences as phil says.

Thoughts imply duality

20 minutes ago, Alexander said:

It doesn't matter go and enjoy life.So what if it is dualistic.If it wasn't dualistic I couldn't choose between stuff.I couldn't have preferences as phil says.

If suffering is there, enjoying duality is impossible. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

There can be fighting over words and concepts and there can be statements with the intention of presenting concepts which might be HELPFUL to those trying to deal with struggling. 

All language is ALWAYS conceptual but not all language is a beneficent attempt to "point to" the non-conceptual.

Just now, Steve said:

There can be fighting over words and concepts and there can be statements with the intention of presenting concepts which might be HELPFUL to those trying to deal with struggling. 

All language is ALWAYS conceptual but not all language is a beneficent attempt to "point to" the non-conceptual.

Yes.

29 minutes ago, Alexander said:

How so? Dare to explain?

There's the true nature, the Self, which is Being/Silence. Then thoughts arise, the thoughts if identified with create an illusion that there's a second thing. They imply it. 

But, the liberation is in the recognition that you are not the thoughts. And therefore it's soon realized that there actually has never been liberation, because you weren't bound to begin with. 

Hence, nothing is actually realized.

15 minutes ago, Devin said:

Nope, thinker is just a word, actually it's not even a word, it's just lines, these lines; thinker . "thought" is just another concept, just more lines.

The irony is that this thought is being believed right now. 

12 hours ago, Devin said:

You think "aligning thoughts with feelings" isn't based on a duality of thought(S) and feeling(S)?

Like even your 'pointing' maxim, it implies something doesn't 'point' to it but other things do. I feel like the people on here that show frustration with these 'tools' have it because of the blatant implied duality. I think most people see right through it and the only confusion is about why it's acted like there isn't duality in them when there clearly is, they're clearly explicitly based on duality.

Like all you do is just jump through a bunch of hoops with your tools, it's no different than any other rituals or religions in that way. It's different, but it just adds complexity and concepts man.

35 minutes ago, Devin said:

Nope, thinker is just a word, actually it's not even a word, it's just lines, these lines; thinker . "thought" is just another concept, just more lines.

You think, thinker, lines, concepts, more lines…

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/aligning-thought-with-feeling

12 hours ago, Devin said:

lmao at that "man" at the end.

Well, that's just,.like, your opinion, man.