23 hours ago, Someone here said:

Two proplems :

1- that means solipsism is true . Forget about the label and the "Ism " which indicates that its a school of thought or a belief system..see the implications instead : if I am the ultimate source of reality (God basically) then that means only me exists ..everything else that appears to not be me are actually fractions and offshoots of me . Just like in a dream at night.  I appear to be a finite dream character and there are "other " finite dream characters bedsides me ..but the reality is that I am the entire dream .

No prop, no proplems. 🙂

Compare being and thinking.

23 hours ago, Someone here said:

2-you say there is no such thing as "me " or " I " to begin with.  Like here:

There’s no you. 

22 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil thank you. Non reaction is the real deal. 

It occurred that part of the mindfuckery is that the relief or absence of suffering makes no sense. 

Be on your own team. Self-empathize, self-sooth, self-care, self-compassion, self-encouragement.🤍

4 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil an objection I noticed last night was that I dont want to forget this moment. It seems to fun to have a story, the narrative of the separate self, how can this be amazing without that narrative? 

Courage. 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Materialism. Realism. 

Which one would you want to be true? Realism or solipsism?

What if you transcended both realism and solipsism? What would that be like?

Notice how both realism and solipsism are attempts to represent reality in a specific form? Notice how both are thought-forms?

What if reality doesn't have any form?

There must be an effortless way.

@Phil thank you for that response. In meditation, I can't remember any of the stuff you said unless I think about it. 

Like that I am not in thoughts is a thought. 

That there's non reactiveness is a thought. 

Without believing thoughts, pretty much all of the pointers are forgotten and it's quite confusing or weird idk 😔.

Any "sense" of being on track or doing the right thing only happens when a thought arises like "I Am not in thoughts", therefore this is still thought identification. 

Or a thought will arise like "at least meditation is happening, each day of meditation means nirvana comes closer and closer". 

The only way to feel like I'm making any progress is by believing a thought that a self is on the right track. 

But to let go of that is stepping into the unknown, and therefore being aimless, directionless. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

1 hour ago, Orb said:

@Phil thank you for that response. In meditation, I can't remember any of the stuff you said unless I think about it. 

Like that I am not in thoughts is a thought. 

That there's non reactiveness is a thought. 

Without believing thoughts, pretty much all of the pointers are forgotten and it's quite confusing or weird idk 😔.

Any "sense" of being on track or doing the right thing only happens when a thought arises like "I Am not in thoughts", therefore this is still thought identification. 

Or a thought will arise like "at least meditation is happening, each day of meditation means nirvana comes closer and closer". 

The only way to feel like I'm making any progress is by believing a thought that a self is on the right track. 

Exactly. Let it all go. 

1 hour ago, Orb said:

But to let go of that is stepping into the unknown, and therefore being aimless, directionless. 

The mind can not know where it has not been. 

🤍

10 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Which one would you want to be true? Realism or solipsism?

Realism. 

What if you transcended both realism and solipsism? What would that be like?

I can't. 

You need a ontological worldview.  Try to be an agnostic nobody and see what will happen .

Notice how both realism and solipsism are attempts to represent reality in a specific form? Notice how both are thought-forms?

And ?

What if reality doesn't have any form?

Obviously it has . Here it is ! It appears to be a specific way instead of other .

Being is prior to thought (“an ontological worldview”). 

I always knows what you needs.

“Other”. 😂 

🙏🏼 ♥️

The point of the conjecture of solipsism is confusion, not clarity. The purporting has the effect of rumination, veiling clarity, so ‘you’ need clarity from the purporter. But it’s also unconscionable. As in indigestible conscience wise. The fruit & the tree. 

@Someone here

If there was a question and I missed it, sorry & just let me know. 

Clues happen apparently, it’s that there isn’t the separate selves which do or don’t have them. 

This is the Good news brother. This is already absolutely free. Being vs thinking / conceptualizing. Happiness.

Peace. 

🤍

@Phil yea there was a question..I asked you what's the source of reality ?..to which you replied "Me " . Only to then after few seconds say "there is no you " which is a blatant contradiction (talking about confusion ha?). 

Then I told you that me being the creator of reality from scratch indicates that I'm the only thing which exists. All of existence is me .  Just like in a dream..It appears to be multiple objects and people..but underneath that appearance there is only me . So either I'm you and you are me ..or..there is no you and its only me ..to which you didn't answer at all .

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Realism. 

Write it on the dreamboard 😁

I can't. 

It's possible. Write on your dreamboard what you want. If you don't have a whiteboard, use paper and tape it on your wall.

Just get real and clear about what you want and how you feel. Nothing anyone says to you will be as powerful as that.

There's plenty of us (on this forum alone) who have transcended this "issue" of solipsism. It's actually very simple and easy. It just sounds like fairy tales and impossible when there's a ton of unexamined assumptions making the "issue" of solipsism and epistemology etc. seem very real, important and acute. It's like a pyramid of assumptions.

Assumptions like this:

You need a ontological worldview.  Try to be an agnostic nobody and see what will happen .

You're already nobody. It has nothing to do with being somebody and seeing something happen.

And ?

Both are forms. Why would another form be possible and another impossible? What's stopping reality from being one and not another?

What's appearing as the thought-from "solipsism"?

Obviously it has . Here it is ! It appears to be a specific way instead of other .

What's "before" it appears?

Don't just think about writing what you want on the dreamboard. Actually do it right now. Fuck epistemology, fuck god himself. Revolt. Don't take the solipsism shit anymore.

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Phil yea there was a question..I asked you what's the source of reality ?..to which you replied "Me " . Only to then after few seconds say "there is no you " which is a blatant contradiction (talking about confusion ha?). 

What is the contradiction exactly?

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

Then I told you that me being the creator of reality from scratch indicates that I'm the only thing which exists. All of existence is me .  Just like in a dream..It appears to be multiple objects and people..but underneath that appearance there is only me . So either I'm you and you are me ..or..there is no you and its only me ..to which you didn't answer at all .

Answer what exactly? I don’t know what’s in question, given I’ve already said there is no you.

Honesty it sounds like you’re trying to make an ism fit. If that’s the case, consider being vs knowing. Notice knowing is the thought, knowing. Same for understanding. Infinite can not know finite. ‘See’ solipsism ‘laid bare’ for what it is, as seeking on behalf of a separate self via knowing and or understanding… which is believing (thoughts)… and as such dogmatic. It’s just the nature of ism’s as thought activity, not you per se, and not a problem. Let the belief in relative and absolute truth(s) go as well, via noticing the duality. See that ‘laid bare’ as well, as the activity of thought.

If there’s a thought narrative of a you avoiding the truth, allow the relief that there is no you. There’s the self referential thought perhaps, but it’s simply false, or better yet, just a thought. (The Good news.) The relief felt is the key aspect. Allow the feeling of the truth, or self inquiry wise without inquiring really, just allow the feeling of being me. 

The seeking on behalf of a separate self aspect might be the challenging aspect, as it points out the clarity of there being no you, and of solipsism not being true. That what you’re bumping into so to speak? Not trying to imply or assert any of this / what’s being said as ‘true’… asking in terms of clarifying here. Gettin on the same page. 

If it’s useful, clarifying, relieving… 🙂

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Someone here How do you find the center of a soap bubble? What must we assume in order to be able to ask any either or question? Is my jacket purple or is it orange? Is the egg fresh or spoiled? Is the cat alive or dead? 

Youtube Channel  

@Phil I tried to let it all go in meditation but there's music in my head or thoughts or whatever you wanna call it. My gut tells me to forget everything but there's a lot of music in thoughts and random stuff.

I can't let go completely, I've tried so many times! Yes I know trying is effort but not really because it's just a thought.

Edited by Orb

♾️

@Phil I work in my career and talk to people and get excited about my life and I forget about enlightenment. 

I obsess over enlightenment and get frustrated at how difficult it is to allow cessation. I'll have meaningless insights that don't do anything except sound nice and that's it. 

This is my birthright, I am the source I am infinite love, so why the hell can't cessation just happen now? 

I deserve peace and liberation, I'm worthy of it. I am the source I am Love. 

I deserve it! 

Why does this feel like trying to win the lottery when we should all be winning right now?

Edited by Orb

♾️

@Orb Omg feel you buddy. The god damn never-ending race to enlightenment.

I heard about enlightenment years ago and ever since it's been a constant effort / trying to get enlightened lol

fucking suuuucckss

I'd kind of like to just let it go.

Maybe I'll write that on the dreamboard.

18 minutes ago, Orb said:

I can't let go completely

Thought! 

20 minutes ago, Orb said:

I've tried so many times! 

Thought!

@Phil I tried to let it all go in meditation but there's music in my head or thoughts or whatever you wanna call it.

Thought!

My gut tells me to forget everything but there's a lot of music in thoughts and random stuff.

Thought!

21 minutes ago, Orb said:

Yes I know trying is effort but not really because it's just a thought.

🙂

14 minutes ago, Orb said:

I obsess over enlightenment and get frustrated at how difficult it is to allow cessation.

What do you think the opposite of cessation is? 

Youtube Channel