An act or revealing of divine truth.

An astonishing disclosure

A shocking revelation.

A pleasant, enlightening surprise.

Revel: to take part in pleasure and satisfaction.

What is it like… this shocking, astonishing, most pleasant & enlightening revealing of the divine truth?

What is it like for the veils to be lifted and to suddenly be - as you are?

What is it like when you… not a person, human or individual… but awareness, consciousness - you - are revealed to you…as… you?

The notion of separation & separate beings is genuinely, sincerely & joyfully - humorous.

The idea that you were or could be born dissolves into yourself, like a shadow that was merely a trick of pure unending light.

The belief in death is obliterated such that it seems impossible the belief was or could be held, in light of the blatant obviousness of the truth.

The individual identity is distinctly & hopelessly un-rememberable as it is revealed clearly and obviously to never have been pin pointed in the first place. THIS is like sailing and thus a wind must have happened, yet in the face of logic, rational thinking, assumed collective conditioning and the belief in causation therein - THIS is seen as laughable and outright impossible.

You are released from the imprisonment & bondage of the assumption of a finite mind, and therein the activity of thought of separation, comparisons & competition. As this activity of thought is no longer entertained or given life, so too dies the otherwise innocent and naturally occurring aversion which accompanied these concepts like a compass wired into a nervous system - only & always pointing Home.

You are aware. You are awareness; undefinable in your infinitude - creating by being - ‘on the fly’, only ‘now’ and truly not even. You are The Creator, The Magician, and nothing is hidden from you. You are that which you have seemingly heard and wondered about, as the very notion of seeing and hearing evaporates into the inherent & intrinsic joy of the astonishing fact of nothing-else.

Individuality & personality are seen to be but smoke and mirrors based on assumed comparisons believed to carve out a finite being.

There is nothing but total freedom from fear of judgement or criticism, and these notions no longer arise in & of you. A profound compassion ensues; felt, yet not per se believed, as the limitless potential of you dawns.

The dread & terror of impermanence is gone, like the remnant of a dream upon awakening; fleeting, insignificant and liberating in the truth of why it is ungraspable.

Ultimately, revelation is inexplainable.

Imagine living the most ideal life possible, and still yet - being lifted away by God from the nightmare that it was, and placed ever so gently in the heaven of your being as the creator and lover of all.

Love is the only expression there ever was, ever will be and ever could be.

To Love is all which can be spoken.

To Love is all which can be seen.

To Love is all which can be heard.

To Love is all which can be felt.

There is nothing else.

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/blog

There is based on here, right?

If you headed to my house and I called you along the way and asked where you’re at, your reply would always be - here. No one ever experiences a there. 

But also… if there’s no there… and here was based on not there… then there’s clearly no… here. 

And that just leaves a sort of ‘well where the hell am I then’.

It is the same for that I and ye as it is for there and here, isn’t it so?

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

There is based on here, right?

If you headed to my house and I called you along the way and asked where you’re at, your reply would always be - here. No one ever experiences a there. 

But also… if there’s no there… and here was based on not there… then there’s clearly no… here. 

And that just leaves a sort of ‘well where the hell am I then’.

It is the same for that I and ye as it is for there and here, isn’t it so?

Oh yea that's a good point! Although it's just a conceptual recognition.

Edited by Orb

♾️

@Orb

A mirage in a desert is an illusion. The mirage can not be broken down because there is no mirage. That is what illusion means. It seems to be there, and could be broken down, but actually can not be because it isn’t there already, and there is no one separate which could break it down. 

As objections arise, simply acknowledge thoughts as - thoughts… and do nothing. Non-reaction. Non-aversion. Nothing. 

Happy to really ‘drive it Home’ as well. 🙂

43 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Orb

A mirage in a desert is an illusion. The mirage can not be broken down because there is no mirage. That is what illusion means. It seems to be there, and could be broken down, but actually can not be because it isn’t there already, and there is no one separate which could break it down. 

As objections arise, simply acknowledge thoughts as - thoughts… and do nothing. Non-reaction. Non-aversion. Nothing. 

Happy to really ‘drive it Home’ as well. 🙂

Yes go ahead! I'm definitely open to enlightenment once and for all. As dramatic as that sounds lol...

♾️

@Orb

What arises as objection of this already being the case or actuality?

Who is open to enlightenment once & for all?

Time is passing?

Don’t shrug it off. 

Who are you talking about?

Don’t ‘nondual it’.

Come up with an answer.

If you’re ready for enlightenment you must know what it is that you’re talking about. 

What is it?

Most relevantly, what comes up and how it is addressed?

28 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Orb

What arises as objection of this already being the case or actuality?

Who is open to enlightenment once & for all?

Time is passing?

Don’t shrug it off. 

Who are you talking about?

Don’t ‘nondual it’.

Come up with an answer.

If you’re ready for enlightenment you must know what it is that you’re talking about. 

What is it?

Most relevantly, what comes up and how it is addressed?

"It" is the end of suffering, no longer existing as anything or self.

♾️

7 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil an objection that comes up is regardless of enlightenment or whatever this created being is still susceptible to disease and pain. So it really wouldn't bring an end to suffering anyways. 

Scrutinize direct experience (only): what are distinctions between suffering and and pain? 

Ever experience suffering without pain?

Pain without suffering?

How’s aversion fit into this?

9 minutes ago, Orb said:

"It" is the end of suffering, no longer existing as anything or self.

What literally, exactly, is a created being?

The exact term or definition. 

13 minutes ago, Phil said:

Scrutinize direct experience (only): what are distinctions between suffering and and pain? 

Ever experience suffering without pain?

Pain without suffering?

I was at the doctor a few weeks ago and went through something so painful thoughts were no longer arising. I was screaming and one of the nurses had to hold my hand tight. That was pain. Whether or not enlightenment unfolds still there's flesh and blood, and still pain. Like how Jesus died, that guy went through agony and humiliation.

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

What literally, exactly, is a created being?

The exact term or definition. 

A created being is a human, me, an animal, etc. Basically anything that fights back when you try to "kill" it.

♾️

7 minutes ago, Orb said:

I was at the doctor a few weeks ago and went through something so painful thoughts were no longer arising. I was screaming and one of the nurses had to hold my hand tight. That was pain. Whether or not enlightenment unfolds still there's flesh and blood, and still pain. Like how Jesus died, that guy went through agony and humiliation.

That's a specific memory, not an answer to the questions, zoom out of the specific and answer the questions. 

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

That's a specific memory, not an answer to the questions, zoom out of the specific and answer the questions. 

But all of those distinctions are irrelevant when there's real pain. We take so much for granted. Yea there's no one suffering, no self, etc. That's all nice to say living in times of peace but I'd prefer not to be beheaded or tortured. 

♾️

8 minutes ago, Orb said:

But all of those distinctions are irrelevant when there's real pain. We take so much for granted. Yea there's no one suffering, no self, etc. That's all nice to say living in times of peace but I'd prefer not to be beheaded or tortured. 

Notice the tendency of thought to grab the most extreme thing it can to prove that it is right in the assertion of what it does not want. 

Think about when you are running or lifting weights, and then answer the questions. 

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Notice the tendency of thought to grab the most extreme thing it can to prove that it is right in the assertion of what it does not want. 

Think about when you are running or lifting weights, and then answer the questions. 

I'm not grabbing the most extreme example, if anything can "break" you to the point where all the spiritual non dual stuff is meaningless then it never meant anything to begin with. 

I never thought I'd experience that amount of pain that day, that shit broke me mentally, I was shaking. 

There are levels of pain so intense that you're like a baby just crying for mercy, its not a joke. 

This is the main objection, the nondual truth, love, whatever, is supposed to bring an end to suffering, but still that doesn't change that someone can still murder you, or that your loved ones will still die eventually, none of this is a problem. It's just not as interesting as it once was. Especially after all the spiritual experiences and non dual insights, Enlightenment has lost its novelty, I mean even now I'm like is this shit better than I think it is or is it actually not as good as I think? 

♾️