Masculine & Feminine.

Is there some, any, much, none… objective truth to these, or are these subjective beliefs… essentially, conditioning?

In Buddhist & Hindu terminology, are these part & parcel of the wheel - the cycle of suffering, death, and rebirth?

In Christian theology, is this more or less ‘hell’ and ‘the devil’?

Similarly in Islamic doctrine, the emphasis on individual accountability, judgment, as it relates to the afterlife?

If masculine and feminine are subjective belief, believed to be objective truth, might this contribute to a disdain for Buddhism, Christianity, and Islam, when the discord (if any) is really related to sexuality and conditioning and not spirituality or religion at all but is playing out as such?

What about divine masculine and divine feminine? Are these essentially also concepts, beliefs, or is there something more to this such as integration, growth, becoming something more, improved, etc?

In both cases, if so and if not, what is the relevance of the adding of the distinction ‘divine’ to masculine & feminine?

Lastly, does the holding of masculine and feminine (and or divine masculine and feminine) as subjective concepts vs objective truths relate to getting into or getting out of one’s own way as it relates to relationships and general thriving? (If at all.)

If not taken personally but looked at as basic forces, yin and yang, creation/destruction, birth/death/ shiva/Shakti, jnana/bhakti, not identifying oneself or anyone else as "it", understanding polarities as being a push and pull of the same energy expressed "differently" or simultaneously, meditating on it has value, I think. 

Sometimes I feel like someone is watching me when I write about my feminine feelings. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Neither masculinity nor femininity is ever really in perception or feeling. Therefore it's conceptual.

A bit like depression or ADHD.

Might be useful in some instances, like personality tests, astrology or spiral dynamics.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

On 10/12/2023 at 5:46 PM, Mandy said:

What makes a feeling feminine or masculine? 

I think women want the kind of intimacy with a male that makes them feel provided for and safer. I have explored (and I continue to) my own sexuality as a woman and every time I ask myself what kind of a man I would be settling with (not necessarily happy with) is a man who can provide for me (even if I make my own money, I cannot take away the feeling that I want to be provided for, cared for and looked after), so I guess my basic feminine feeling and instinct is revolving around basic survival as a woman. I'm just trying to be as honest as possible while stating it. 

And survival means both emotional and financial security. 

Even if a man was sweet and kind to me, if he could not give me emotional safety, my subconscious mind will reject him no matter how sexually attractive he might be to my body as a woman. 

So I guess the fundamental masculine feeling is of domination and protection and ownership of the woman. And the fundamental feminine feeling is of surrender and wishing to be taken care of and provided for. 

I'm of the traditionalist mindset when it comes to masculine feminine dynamic. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Who doesn't want to feel safe, secure, looked after and cared and provided for? How is this exclusive to women in any way?

Come across a lot of men who want to experience fear or being neglected?

It might have more to do with the "social reality" we seem to live in. Like a hierarchy of needs - kind of a thing.

7 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Who doesn't want to feel safe, secure, looked after and cared and provided for? How is this exclusive to women in any way?

Come across a lot of men who want to experience fear or being neglected?

It might have more to do with the "social reality" we seem to live in. Like a hierarchy of needs - kind of a thing.

Men want to be cared for in a more emotional context. Whereas financial concerns are important to women. If a woman is not being looked after especially her physical material and safety needs, I think she can feel like he doesn't give a shit. 

Just my 2 c. 

11 minutes ago, Reena said:

Whereas financial concerns are important to women.

That would make sense if the general interpretation is that as a woman you're less capable / have less opportunity to create wealth and financial security.

And also within the interpretation that money / finances have a significant role in creating happiness etc.

Edited by Blessed2

4 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

That would make sense if the general interpretation is that as a woman you're less capable / have less opportunity to create wealth and financial security.

No it shouldn't be taken that way. That is a disempowering take for a woman. 

Even women who are financially secure want a financially secure guy and who can provide for them. It's about the feeling that he "can." 

Leadership.

6 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Yeah, of course. That would probably make you look for a source of power and capability from outside.

Again it's not about that. You just don't understand or don't want to. And I have no patience to keep on arguing. 

I love it too when my needs aren't taken care of and gaslighted for wanting to be. This thread is a perfect example of how much shit men give about women. Fake nonsense. 

#whiteknighting for glory. 

Peace. 

(AND how much my honesty as a woman is worth. Actualized org all over again version 2

Never listen to a woman or always take her the wrong way) 

Edited by Reena

Wonder why these men can never find a woman they can "actually" care for. 

Makes sense. 

I guess this thread wanted the participation of a woman. No? 

Or this woman. That woman. Or such woman. Or the woman you create. 

But when real full bodied fleshed physical woman confronts you men, you'll run for the hills. For sure. 

Yea because you want me a certain way, otherwise  I'm a "Wrong Woman." 

Or 

She is too emotional, she is a drama queen, she is too sensitive and fighty. She is borderline. She is triggered 

You men are masters of gaslighting. 

Edited by Reena