I need Advice for Taming the Ox

Orb

@Orb The message IS that there's nothing outside you that can make you feel better, nothing you can do to improve you or escape you. 

You're simply unraveling thine own assumptions. Good.

There's only one thought at a time. Feels better, feels worse. No correct people, no correct religions, no correct philosophies, no correct schools of thought. 

Youtube Channel  

16 minutes ago, Alexander said:

@Orb Finally you are waking up from nonduality BS.Glad you started to use your God given rationale.

Turns out I was just hungry and hadn't eaten all day and the kava I drank irritated my stomach so I was grumpy....😐

♾️

@Mandy I really am. Today I Channeled for 2 hours while i was walking, it was freaky but fun. I walked until my feet were red and sore. 

I was chatting with source and source was guiding me. 

Source gave me a koan and I don't know the answer, I asked for a hint but I wasn't given one. 

The koan is: You got lost in the world of maya and as "time" went on your gut told you there's something essential that you forgot. It has no qualities and cannot be found, what is it? 

I basically walked around for 2 hours trying to figure it out lol. And yes source told me I can't figure it out...

♾️

35 minutes ago, Orb said:

The point is, I want to be able to sit in silence for hours and be at peace. 

How long are you able to sit in silence without looking at your phone or trying to distract yourself?

I don't want to sit in silence for hours right now. Right now I want to create things, pay off my car loan, have fun with my kids and paint my living room green. I'm also  exited for my retreat later this summer when I can do some long meditations if I feel inclined. Peace isn't a measure of question of time of body position. The marathon runner stays the same way a meditator does. I'm not a dog, staying isn't physical. Is this some measurement of ability or is it an expression of joy? 

Here's a really good listen on the subject that might free you up. I find listening to Abraham the same as getting a massage, really frees stuff up. 

Youtube Channel  

6 hours ago, Orb said:

Everyday there's at least a few minutes to a few hours of unveiled experience, and then I wake up in the morning and that unveiled experience is clouded by mindless thinking and sluggishness. 

I find also that caffeine boosts focus and concentration. And it's A LOT easier to be in unclouded experience, then when the effects wear off there's lazy thinking.

Meditate every morning and night, if you can during the day. Write everywhere name of Truth, dedicate yourself into path 24/7. That will make you concentrate on truth, and they will be less and lesser you. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Mandy hmm idk, im just saying that a common theme across all peeps aligned with self realization is the ability to literally sit for hours with no desire to do anything. I have no problem with creation and stuff. But sometimes my drive to create actually comes from the fear of sitting doing nothing. 

2 hours ago, James123 said:

Meditate every morning and night, if you can during the day. Write everywhere name of Truth, dedicate yourself into path 24/7. That will make you concentrate on truth, and they will be less and lesser you. 

I want to start meditating more yea, I just want to be at peace no matter what. I want to feel the fullness of life without any obscurations.

♾️

16 minutes ago, Orb said:

I want to start meditating more yea, I just want to be at peace no matter what. I want to feel the fullness of life without any obscurations.

You must be aware and be concentrate on the thoughts every second of your life. A second non concentration or attachment with a word, bring backs entire duality. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

44 minutes ago, Orb said:

all peeps aligned with self realization

Sounds like an exclusive group saying there's no exclusion. What if the easy route is the hard route? What if it's easy to just be the tortoise and what if sitting all day is actually being the hare? What IF the tortoise IS the hare. I don't know if I should be teaching right now, I just tried to enlighten my husband who was complaining about my annoying watch alarm, so I told him to be present with the sound, and to illustrate it I ceremoniously hit a stainless steel bowl with a spoon, thinking it would ring like a sound bowl, but it did not at all, it just made a short unelegant sound of metal hitting metal then I laughed for about 10 minutes straight. Happens every time I attempt to enlighten anyone, goddamn it. 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy

In my opinion it is not easy to be the tortoise lol, literally every second there's thought stories and a restless feeling and the urge to do something to distract from the fear of sitting doing nothing. Like how many things do we do that are motivated by the fear of facing the emptiness?

37 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Sounds like an exclusive group saying there's no exclusion. What if the easy route is the hard route? What if it's easy to just be the tortoise and what if sitting all day is actually being the hare? What IF the tortoise IS the hare. I don't know if I should be teaching right now, I just tried to enlighten my husband who was complaining about my annoying watch alarm, so I told him to be present with the sound, and to illustrate it I ceremoniously hit a stainless steel bowl with a spoon, thinking it would ring like a sound bowl, but it did not at all, it just made a short unelegant sound of metal hitting metal then I laughed for about 10 minutes straight. Happens every time I attempt to enlighten anyone, goddamn it. 

@Phil said it best, it's so exclusive no one gets in

♾️

1 hour ago, James123 said:

You must be aware and be concentrate on the thoughts every second of your life. A second non concentration or attachment with a word, bring backs entire duality. 

This seems very necessary honestly at this point. You can't escape the reality of thought identification. 

♾️

55 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

@Mandy yes. but still, does it work that way? if I get close to someone, will the universe brutally rip them away?

The fear is unfounded, but yes, we all lose people we love or we don't love. The timing isn't up to you, you don't create in anyone else's experience. You get the essence of what you don't want by focus on it, not necessarily the specifics occurring in time. Fear of separation is itself the separation. Death is not the thing you think it is. It's more about vulnerability. My Grandmother died and I've never been closer to her. I'm not saying that you shouldn't make the most of relationships while people are living, but physical embodiment is more of a hinderance than you think. Everyone is doing their own thing. There's no limitations of time, space or focus after death. The only possible hindrance is your own belief. 

Youtube Channel