I need Advice for Taming the Ox

Orb

Man this ox is kicking my ass! Help lol. 

Honestly, I've realized just how much "work" is left and its beautiful and yet a lot to take in. 

I've seen how much immaturity is left in this experience, how much delusions are still arising. 

The substance use has been tough, the back and forth between unveiled experience and clouded experience has been constant. 

What's the next step? What do I do? I'm not sure what to do because I can easily deceive myself into thinking I'm progressing or regressing.

♾️

Everyday there's at least a few minutes to a few hours of unveiled experience, and then I wake up in the morning and that unveiled experience is clouded by mindless thinking and sluggishness. 

I find also that caffeine boosts focus and concentration. And it's A LOT easier to be in unclouded experience, then when the effects wear off there's lazy thinking.

♾️

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@Orb

That isn’t a fact it’s misunderstanding & misidentification. All of what’s referenced there is experienced, yes?

Thus it can not be you. 

Thus the thought that it is, is suffering. 

I don't know what I'm seeking. 

I don't want any generic answers like love or happiness, those words are meaningless. I don't know what I've been looking for all along.

Edited by Orb

♾️

If love and happiness is unconditional I should be happy no matter what, but I'm not. 

I felt bad and went for a 2 hour walk and felt better, you see? I had to do something to feel better, that's by definition conditional. 

I'm so tired of all these bullshit nonduality buzz words and nonsense, I've seen for my self that "unconditional love" is fucking bs and a totally cope word. 

What a joke, no different than when I go to church and I hear all of the superstitious beliefs. I'm done with this.

♾️

10 minutes ago, Orb said:

If love and happiness is unconditional I should be happy no matter what, but I'm not. 

Read/observe your own writing. "I should". If unconditional, "I should". 

I felt bad and went for a 2 hour walk and felt better, you see? I had to do something to feel better, that's by definition conditional. 

Walking/running/exercise/meditation/etc typically have the effect of slowing down thought. Seems you took an action, but you made a decision to feel better and did something towards that and got it. Like Rupert Spira says, if your hand is perpetually and habitually tense, relaxing it at first seem to be an effort, but is in reality a relaxation. 

I'm so tired of all these bullshit nonduality buzz words and nonsense, I've seen for my self that "unconditional love" is fucking bs and a totally cope word. 

What a joke, no different than when I go to church and I hear all of the superstitious beliefs. I'm done with this.

Of course it's no different than church, nonduality can be used as another belief, but that's not the intent, just like most of Christianity wasn't  interpreted as what Jesus intended to share. We even created a doctrine of hell. 

Youtube Channel