The Unfoldment of Light

Orb

Ive been working with my client, it's fun to serve others. Coffee is delightful too. I think too much blame is put on substances, it seems a lot of mental health and wellness comes from mindset and equanimity. 

I notice the power of equanimity and not freaking out. In my job the manager gets on edge very easily, I notice this affects the employees too. A leader should be calm and composed, then the employees are calm and composed, I will remember this! 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

I think practices that slow down the body / thought process are actually very powerful! 

If I stay steady and calm, success is attracted, If I am restless and agitated, then I begin seeking, and seeking repels success. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

I think ive found one of my life callings or skills, Sales! 

I didn't realize how naturally sales came to me. It feels very easy and just natural. Like my job now in office depot is a blend of retail and sales, and we have contests for who can get the most sign ups, and I think I won 🙂. It's just being polite to people and helping them out. I find if I come from a genuine place of wanting to help out the customer they are more receptive, if I come from a place of getting something from them, they shut me off. 

It's also great for letting go of fear of rejection and also just talking to people. 

A few days ago it was the peak of back to school season and we sold over 30k worth of supplies, I talked with a shitload of customers and eventually it felt so natural that I was joking around with people and just having light fun conversations. Also I really enjoy being a cashier, it's so satisfying to hear the beep sound when I scan an item. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Could’ve been entitled the science of reciprocity in my opinion, but really great video.

It definitely makes sense 🙂.

Feeling inspired to start the keto diet for just a few days to see how it feels. Last attempt I included dairy and it didn't feel good. 

This time I will not eat any dairy! 

A simpler diet may be just what I'm wanting during this time! 😀

Making butter coffee in the morning, having veggies with meat and an avocado is yummy too! 

I notice on a physical level there's many ups and downs in energy, I want to see if the energy levels are more balanced on keto. That way i can work more efficiently on my business!

Edited by Orb

Keto diet lowers appetite, increases mental clarity and concentration. That is perfect for what I'm desiring.

@Phil I've been watching more of Rob Cialdini, hes really good at this. I can listen to him speak about nothing for hours lol.

Continuing to network and build connections, it's so much fun and sometimes I feel like crying when I'm "loving on" people. Treating my friends and clients with the utmost care is so fulfilling! 

Started keto diet today, so far feeling nice, there's no ups and downs in mood, and tomorrow when I'm fully established in ketosis I'll let go of kratom for one day and see how I feel 🙂 

Sometimes the talking to people, working on business, networking, seems unspiritual, but there's nothing more spiritual than listening to the guidance and learning from the world of form. The world of form is guiding us too, just like emotions. 

This morning there was so much excitement/inspiration that I felt like exploding!

I resisted the money situation because I had never gone through it before, now I am wiser because of it, and I will never take money for granted again. Now I know I can get through a situation like that and therefore I feel stronger, I'm still broke (but vibrationally a millionaire!) But I'm not even scared anymore. 

A good friend told me that there's two things I can do, think, or Act. Turns out the past couple years I tended to go the thinking route. 

Turns out all I had to do was jump in the field In order to start getting business. 

It's all so much and it's awesome! Learning a lot everyday, getting out of my shell and meeting people. Learning how business works. 

The magic of Self has been "showing up" more every since the observer illusion fell away. 

Every morning is magic. 

There's no longer suffering, because suffering was always just a thought. 

Thank God for coffee. 

Thank God for this. 

Im ready to take the first step!

No more running away, no more escaping, no more tomorrow. 

It's the belief of "Tomorrow I will _____" that fucks up consciously creating for us. 

What about today? What about now? 

From now on, there's only today, whats going on today? Im burning all the boats, no tomorrow, no yesterday, no I will tomorrow , no I did this yesterday, only I am doing right now. 

Today, today today today, Now now now now now. 

For all of the dreams they will no longer happen in the future or the past, they are here now. All of the vibration is only ever here now. 

Miracles are happening now, universal harmony is now!

Tonight prayer will happen, alignment will continue to deepen.

The digital vision board will have more pictures of whats wanted in it. 

Tonight I will pray out " GOD, im ready to take the first step, I acknowledge that whats in front of me is all that there is, and I will allow the completion of these tasks to be done with your guidance. All of the goodness and miraculous energy is now and allowed fully. 

I am a millionaire!

6 hours ago, Mandy said:

The skin is composed of about 3 million skin cells. 

Wait until you see how many atoms I'm made out of 😉

I started reading the six pillars of self esteem again. 

So much unproductive stuff is falling away. But this time it's different. This time there's focus on wanted, this time it's an addition of what's wanted to be experienced.

Reading books

Working out

Meditation

Journaling

Waking up early

Meditation is so relaxing now. It's like time to just turn off the whole world for a few minutes.