Reintegrating Repression

Loop

More Non-Dual language repression can hide under:

“I am God.” “I am awakened.” “I am enlightened” “I understand Awakening/ Love/ Awareness/ Nothingness/ Non-Duality” “I already figured it out.” “I achieved ego-death.” “I achieved ________.” “_______ is an illusion.” “There is just me.” “I am Infinity” “I am Nothing” and any words or qualities of a state called Non-Dual or Awakened, all ‘Pointers’. 
“The Truth”

Repression can hide under any & all language:

“I am healed.” “I no longer need to practice.” “I have to be this way” “I cannot change.” “I am intelligent.” “I am stupid.” “They are intelligent” “They are stupid” “This person is enlightened.” “More/ less conscious.” “If I don’t control my emotions _________ will happen.” “That is just a concept”

Don’t just let go of thoughts, feel how the body responds to them. 

What is usually being repressed is something like:

“I need ______”

”I need ______ to be ______”

”________ is protecting me from _______.”

”_______ keeps me safe from _______.”

Essentially unconscious drives that keeps you stuck seeking something, or unmet needs that don’t allow your need’s pyramid to be stable. 

Regulate the nervous system & find healthy spaces to be in so you can feel safe & grounded to express the repressed. 

Somatic-inquiry is grounded in regulating the nervous system & welcoming all emotions with open arms to be felt, heard, & processed. Use simple mindfulness labeling to split the words & images apart and see the sensations stuck to them. 

In self-inquiry we sit with the most fundamental sense of “I” “I am” & let it become a clear mirror for all the thoughts to let go of You. When something arises we ask “What is thinking?” “What is feeling?” “What is hearing?” “What is seeing?”. Pointing back to the pure mirror of “I am”. We wait with Love, we dance with Appreciation, we melt into the Heart. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

15 hours ago, Loop said:

@solereproduction

Not-Knowing is the foundation for freedom from genetic determinism.

Elaborate on that concept, before I respond please?  Because as I read it my brain navigating space as eternally separated equally alive see, you believe denying actual life is better than understanding everything limited to genetics eternally separates ancestries living here now.

You think ignoring universe perpetual balancing methods makes better tomorrows when in real time evolving, nothing universally here stays the same form shaped since combined  molecular content or DNA results twice.

A fertilized cell's nucleus becomes the brain to the body that arrives spimply sustaining the numbers of its ancestral lineage present 5 generation gap life cycles left adapting to the moment forward cradle to grave.

Life cycle is a whole conceived to decomposed time inhabiting space now one of a kind transfers of DNA combinations present.

the right path living has always been on, humanity corrupts intellectually all the time. I didn't start it, I was trained within it, I figured out there never was missing links to evolving forward now.

Use your critical thinking here, not speculation between what if and what about anything else is possible.  theories and theologies provide shadows of reasonable doubt, not understanding the kinetics of the whole evolving process taking place naturally here now.

Simple right and wrong behavioral patterns.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

9 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

I notice I've held a belief / condition "I need to be fully healed to be whole" or "I need to be fully healed before I'm ready..." etc.

Heal thyself by removing socially designed reasonable doubt evolving changes everything here equally at the same time one inhabits space evolving in their specific ancestral time being alive now.  See eternity as it always existed without reasonable doubt humans are a chosen species to inharit anything.

Self deception was the original sin that took a species capable of recognizing eternity into a people playing gods servats to better tomorrows by thinking outside Pandora's Box 4,000 years ago.

Humanity was a self inflicted process within the species.  It can be corrected so simply without self inflicted extinction. Just be honest about evolving in plain sight.

kept it simple............. Not theories, theologies, moralities, legaliies, ethical situations, social consensus justifying punishing good deeds debunking reality.

think of what I am saying as not asking what would Jesus do, just understand what he did that got every ideology wishing he was nailed to a cross but each ideology wouldn't do it themselves.

clarifying my point of view.

7 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

I notice I've held a belief / condition "I need to be fully healed to be whole" or "I need to be fully healed before I'm ready..." etc.

Nice! Keep noticing it. “How do you feel when you believe that thought?”. Hold your arms meta-physically around the feeling, bath it in Awareness. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

14 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Elaborate on that concept, before I respond please?

What concept?

14 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

you believe denying actual life is better than understanding everything limited to genetics eternally separates ancestries living here now.

I never said to deny anything. Not-Knowing allows the concepts to ‘de-fuse’ from the body so you can drop conditioning/ amour that entraps feeling emotions. 

Understandings no matter how awesome we think they are, can repress our deeply hidden drives, emotions, & feelings. 
To let go of an understanding does not mean to deny anything, it actually means you can be more open to learning & feeling what is going on. 

19 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

You think ignoring

This thread is about the opposite of ignoring, it is about opening up to what we have been ignoring.

20 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Use your critical thinking here, not speculation

Feeling into the body isn’t speculation or critical thinking. 

It is Not-Knowing, it is noticing what is going on rather than thinking you already have it all figured out. 

24 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Simple right and wrong behavioral patterns.

What “right & wrong behavioural patterns”?

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Investigate positive & negative triggers. 
Allow the clouds of Good & Bad to part, feel the warmth of the Sun. 
Reflect of the moon rays that peak through, find the pure ‘I am’ in this stew, 

Return all the thoughts to the Cook,

Look into the Heart, 

Gently now,

Don’t get too shook,

Ease your way through the pages of the book,

What’s your ‘My story!’ ?

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

3 hours ago, Loop said:

What concept?

I never said to deny anything. Not-Knowing allows the concepts to ‘de-fuse’ from the body so you can drop conditioning/ amour that entraps feeling emotions. 

Understandings no matter how awesome we think they are, can repress our deeply hidden drives, emotions, & feelings. 
To let go of an understanding does not mean to deny anything, it actually means you can be more open to learning & feeling what is going on. 

This thread is about the opposite of ignoring, it is about opening up to what we have been ignoring.

Feeling into the body isn’t speculation or critical thinking. 

It is Not-Knowing, it is noticing what is going on rather than thinking you already have it all figured out. 

this concept I responded "Not-Knowing is the foundation for freedom from genetic determinism." Combined DNA when reproduced determines the ancestor added to this ever changing population present in series parallel time actually living in personal displacement.

Does your brain navigate being alive one at a time now regardless what your mind believes true or false living exceeds the moment here your body is never same details combined so far as evolved to this point of changes arrived since conceived as a fertilized cell?

Everything you discuss was governing human behavior cradle to grave by the active lifetimes never exceeding the moment here as everyone's personal point of conception and equally occupying space since birth never stayed that fertilized cell once.

add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

@solereproduction

Not-Knowing isn’t a concept, it is freedom from concepts. 

Like genetics, brain, DNA, cells, human, time, lifetimes, true, false. 

3 hours ago, Loop said:

18 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Does your brain navigate being alive one at a time now regardless what your mind believes true or false living exceeds the moment here your body is never same details combined so far as evolved to this point of changes arrived since conceived as a fertilized cell?

What is navigating? 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

When you allow the healing of, the reintegration of, repressed emotions addictions fall away on their own. You just stop smoking, you just stop drinking, you stop eating trash, you stop numbing yourself with ‘things’, you don’t do things that don’t resonate, you take ’your hand off the stove’. 

We believe there is something that we have to do to bring us to end addiction, we gonna control ourselves, we gonna set up a plan, we gotta burn through and hit our head over and over, but there isn’t & we don’t. Addiction & repression are directly related. The body just stops going to the addiction, you don’t even think about it, you don’t even count the days since. It just stops happening. No effort. 

Make unconscious emotional repression conscious, & you will find yourself needing less, enjoying more, Being Yourself. 
You don’t need to do anything, make the hidden drives conscious, Awareness will melt you into the Heart. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

19 hours ago, Loop said:

@solereproduction

Not-Knowing isn’t a concept, it is freedom from concepts. 

Like genetics, brain, DNA, cells, human, time, lifetimes, true, false. 

What is navigating? 

Adapting to the moment your body never stays the total sum evolving forward since conceived a replacement of your specific 30 previous ancestry tht created yourspecific DNA signature to reading my response here.

Your intellect learned after birth didn't evolve like your brain has since conceived.  You chose to follow reasonable doubt without question exactly how evolving works naturally as timed apart here.  Not my fault you picked corruption over honesty trained after birth. Yes I was trained to believe humanity was better than just equally evolving here now, but that whole methodology was wrong from the start at the dawn of civilization.

You rather follow inaccurate facts than understand actual life in real time you've existed never exceeding evolving by and in the moment here. All the rotations of the planet were disguises to keep you minding those that deciphered genetic compounding of chromosomes sustains current populaiton limited to 5 generations existing transforming arriving great great grandchildren into 1 of 16 great great grandparents each generation another set of great great grandchildren are born one at a time now.

Spontaneously occupying space simultaneously here.  Rotationsof the planet doesn't force changes to evolving one at a time, it contains how many rotation one was alive conceived to decomposed here.

You won't accept it. Humanity manifested an actual Eternal Hell in this global theaters of reasonable doubt humans were created to inherit the earth.  That psychologiclaly creates each great great grandchild to believe they were never equally alive now.

Guess where temptation came from?   1% fooling the other 99% into sacrificing their actual biological time saving humanities For a God of their intellect and country of social narratives.

5 hours ago, Loop said:

@solereproduction

I still don’t see these “right & wrong behaviours” you speak of?

A mind made up by social consensus won't figure life beyond the reality their brain chose to hide behind cradle to grave.  Not my fault people choose what they believe rather than discover how lifing evolves in plain sight as one ofa  kine here now.

Eternal life is a reproduction's temporal time adapting to space inhabited since conceived.  How they live is history in the making forward now.

@solereproduction

Thoughts, conceptualizations, & conditioning colour ‘plain sight’.

Honestly, everything you ever wrote in this thread has been a ton of beliefs in my opinion. Nothing wrong with that, but that you believe you have ‘figured it out’ and are not doing the exercises & explorations shown in the thread and are just constantly reacting to instead of trying out anything I suggested is completely missing the point of this thread. 

I’m gonna ask if you want to continue commenting in this thread that you do the exercises suggested and then come back. If you are unwilling to feel into the body & just wanna keep spewing conceptualization I am gonna stop responding. Thanks. 🤍

This is experiential. Nobody ‘figures out’ repression. 
Once you think you have it you lost it, as sand slips through your hands. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

A seeming intellectual philosophy can be thought that sounds so much like Non-Duality, but it is really just spiritual ideology. That is what this thread is about, letting go of the thoughts, and allowing the repression to be processed. We can be free from the loops of trauma, generational, personal, past-lives, all trauma is related to thought-attachment & identification, but deeper then that, the visceral feeling of just not wanting to FEEL. Feeling is healing. Embracing pain, letting the clouds of good & bad part. 

Don’t let go of the thoughts, let them let go of You, Awareness. 
Return the inner lost children to the Unborn. 

Context is so important when it comes to landing as Awareness. The words spoke can be as spiritual sounding as we want them to be, or scientifically sounding as we want them to be. I can say I, and you, and me, or god, source, consciousness, but there really isn’t, just seems. What is not a seem? The Source? 
Hold space for the emotions, none are better than an other, they all are the Guidance.  

Feel the Boundless Body, empty the mind, Be Free. 

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Thought-attachment is the cover up for not wanting to feel anger, to feel hurt, for the primary repression mechanism of not wanting to feel pain, feel unsafe. 

Hold yourself in the Arm’s of Awareness, don’t run from the thoughts, don’t run from the feelings. It is ok to Be. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

30 minutes ago, Loop said:

@solereproduction

Thoughts, conceptualizations, & conditioning colour ‘plain sight’.

Honestly, everything you ever wrote in this thread has been a ton of beliefs in my opinion. Nothing wrong with that, but that you believe you have ‘figured it out’ and are not doing the exercises & explorations shown in the thread and are just constantly reacting to instead of trying out anything I suggested is completely missing the point of this thread. 

I’m gonna ask if you want to continue commenting in this thread that you do the exercises suggested and then come back. If you are unwilling to feel into the body & just wanna keep spewing conceptualization I am gonna stop responding. Thanks. 🤍

This is experiential. Nobody ‘figures out’ repression. 
Once you think you have it you lost it, as sand slips through your hands. 

well since it is your opinion, natural evolving  by genetic separation of compounding DNA transfers one generation to the next for all numbers spontaneously alive simultaneously here as specifically evolving in real timing separate lifetimes, doesn't matter.

As long as it fits statistical averaged social consensus speculation reality is all that counts.  

adding information to clarify more than just a single talking point.