Reintegrating Repression

Loop

17 hours ago, Phil said:

No lol. It’s normal forum activity really. New stuff to explore comes up on threads and new threads are made to discuss it. It’s ideal. All good. 

All I will say, is beware power of suggestion only offering maybes sustaining ancient reasonable doubts lasted through history still governing current events.

Edited by solereproduction
adding information to clarify more than just a single talking point.

On 2/18/2023 at 11:04 PM, Loop said:

Thanks 😊, I like to work with as simple terminology as I can find. No use communicating if no one can understand what is being said. Often times when I speak with someone I listen to them & try to use their language to communicate what visions arise for me. So I am not too attached to terms. Poetry helps me a lot with finding terms that mean similar or the same thing. 

*Liked post

This is appreciated, I'm sure by the people you talk with. Thanks for helping us all. It is also beautiful that you flow through life with poetry, leaving trails of art

3 minutes ago, fopylo said:

This is appreciated, I'm sure by the people you talk with. Thanks for helping us all. It is also beautiful that you flow through life with poetry, leaving trails of art

I just shed a few tears of joy 🥲, thank you! 🙏🏼 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

On 2/24/2023 at 8:41 AM, Loop said:

Repression is unconscious,

Suppression is sub-conscious,

Expression is conscious.

You are not a distinction.

Impression colour the lens,

Truly we are all Endless Friends.

Repression is choice to ignore

Suppression is choice to silence others

expression is power of suggestion. again choices made aware of what is being covered up.

@solereproduction

I am under the impression that you are writing non-sense on purpose.

I understand that a lot of what is written on this forum is not very accessible and there are people who've got issue to read through, but it truly isn't comparable to the parody you're making here.

I'd suggest you to use your time more wisely.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

On 2/25/2023 at 4:41 PM, Serenity said:

@solereproduction

I am under the impression that you are writing non-sense on purpose.

I understand that a lot of what is written on this forum is not very accessible and there are people who've got issue to read through, but it truly isn't comparable to the parody you're making here.

I'd suggest you to use your time more wisely.

What parody have I done other than your accusation I am doing parody?  I don't try to impress so where are you getting an impression I am doing non-sense on purpose?

I bring forth ideas never considered part of any reality historically creating specific outcomes as a society arranging tomorrows results by today's interpretations life is more than genetically evolving in plain sight.

that actuality of being alive now I thought this forum was about.  Honesty, understanding what keeps life equally timed apart occupying space here specificaly individually alive changing form since a fertilized cell to ancestral position arrived.  I became a grandparent for the first time 16 months ago.  My siblings have grandchildren almost the age of my children.

Life doesn't evolve as factually defined living should become tomorrow.  I resist reasonable doubt because my brain navigates time only occupying space here.

What is your impression looking at life intellectually inverted as my brain navigates never staying the same total sum achieved here.

You translate what would make tomorrow better than today, I describe what corrupted everything to date.  So everyone calls my thinking nonsense, gibberish for a reason, will you tell everyone what it is?

Every reality is governed by reasonable doubt.

Edited by solereproduction
add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

Positing unintelligible nonsense’. 

Not - ‘your thinking is nonsense’. 

so nothing is intelligible until it reaches a social consensus of like minded people following a chain of command agreeing to disagree about a common time genetics works as eternally separated in plain sight with all evolving equally done now as everything never stays the same as arrived here going forward or not?

Must be that "no self evident" things can exit until defined by humanity where nobody can know everyting about anything specific as being alive one a t atime here.

I just don't get confused by facts defending reasonable doubt so people can translate living into manditory type cast role playing or else. Everyone does it in one form or another.

What did I miss? Power of suggesting, persuasion of power, mind over matter, sonctext interpretating evolving content beyond actual limitations it works in series parallel displacement of the universe doing "It is what it is.".

Again, where am I off topic to the two words that is the title of this thread? Oh I am practicing the intent this leads into tomorrow being better days forward.

Now that is sarcasm, not parody.

Reintegrating Repression isn't suppressing one's own brain to mind social consensus induced by power of suggestion.  Just pointing out historical human error where each person has the free will to change their mind or continue with their reality.

No demands from me.  I am not commanding anything. 

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

The warning was about the posting, not about your thinking. 

I do understand the warning, inside out.  Experienced it on every forum I ever tried to explain  where humanity created its own fatal flaw at the dawn of civilization of this species.  No exceptions or exemptions, self included.

“That which you most need will be found where you least want to look.”

- Carl Jung

Repression walls are put up for a need for safety, the inner child will use every means necessary to prevent the opening to the feelings of being unsafe, they are trying to protect us. Thank them, hold them. The past is not the past, it is in the present now, it is in the body now. 

Let the child know they are free to play, it is ok to be. 
Feel the feelings in the body now. 
Regulate the nervous system with the techniques, with the breath. 

Stay here, allow the thoughts to be.

Let them let go of You. 
Come Home,

To the Always So. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Reintegrate the Whole Guidance System, uncover the Love, feel Source’s energy. 
The Heart is guiding you to your dreams, & to vibrationally aline with What You Really Are. 

How does a child express? With the whole body isn’t it? 
They don’t have as much attachement to thought as a stiff adult. 
Use your hands & gestures, get the emotional energies back into the body, with more than a scrunched up nose & squeezed eyebrows, more than just the facial muscles, feel it through the entire body. Be creative with the energies, dance with them. 
Feel into the contraction deeply, all the way through, it opens Guidance’s Flow.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Brain fog can arise as repression mechanism. Confusion to not feel the pain body. Give yourself lots of love, kindness, & deep patience.
Resting in Non-Dual Awareness is amazing, but use the Light of Source to shimmer on the pain to feel deeper into the True Healing. 

Say

“I am not afraid.” Or “I am not angry.”

Sit with it for a bit, watch for the “I am afraid.” Or “I am angry.”

Let go of the thought, stay with the feeling of being angry/ afraid. 

Ask
“What do I get out of being that?”

(I like to use ‘that’ instead of a emotional label as we already established the raw feeling with the questioning & then feeling above, so we can drop the label and stay with the feeling, directly pointing to it as ‘that’)

What will come up after staying present with the asking will be a hidden drive, a lost hidden child, stay with the sensation of that. Watch for images & words. Use the nervous system regulation techniques to not get thrown off. 

Do this process with any emotion you feel like, just remember to give yourself lots of space between the statements & questions to really get in contact with the unfelt feeling that arises with the “I am not _______”. Then lots of space to feel directly the hiding feeling with the “What do I get out of being that?”.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Loop 🙏 Ive been "doing" it and releasing a lot last couple of days. It works good the other way around for me, where i focus on an image of a person or a situation, and then look at the body-reaction. Then follow the tension/feeling as it whirls around. Crazy experiences. I really feel a change though from working through some stuff. Thanks!

Edited by WhiteOwl