Reintegrating Repression

Loop

Something important to notice is if you really don’t feel safe to express anything in the environment you seem to be in, you won’t, and you might not notice the ‘No’ that comes up when you do the repression processes.

So find a place you can relax & express freely. Alone is best at first. 

Then:

“I am not angery” or “I am not hurt”

(“I am not ________ {pick a feeling})

Choose just one statement. 

Watch for a thought &/ or visceral reaction,

sit with the feeling & thought for a bit.

”I can express ________ to my friend.”

”I can express ________ to my parent.” 
“I can express ________ to (Choose someone).” 

Watch for a contraction & a “No”. 

Sit with the contraction, & any thoughts that come up. 
Letting go will happen on it’s own when you let it be, repression stays stuck from attempting to change it, when Impermanence is already the case.

“What do I get out of not expressing _____________?”

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

7 hours ago, Loop said:

“What do I get out of not expressing _____________?”

Trapped into honoring hypothetical values until extinction of your species.  What people will do to never accept all they ever were since conceived should scare eternal hell into you, not out of your behavior reaching fruition cradle to grave.

When dream state of minds collectively come true, everyone(all 5 generations in the whole species) is denying why they existed in the first place.  All around some idea of saving the humanities for better tomorrows than genetics sustains numbers currently alive.

@solereproduction I notice and appreciate lot of insight in your posts, however your writing is not structured in a way that it can be read or understood. It is usually very difficult to understand how it has anything to do with the thread or the comments being replied to. Occasionally there are times when I am unable to engage with discussion topics because what I'm focused on is so forefront in my thinking and in those times I find journaling to be really powerful. Please respect the topic of the thread and utilize an expression journal until you can communicate clearly and contribute to the thread in a way that contributes, flows and is readable to others. 🙏

Youtube Channel  

53 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@solereproduction I notice and appreciate lot of insight in your posts, however your writing is not structured in a way that it can be read or understood. It is usually very difficult to understand how it has anything to do with the thread or the comments being replied to. Occasionally there are times when I am unable to engage with discussion topics because what I'm focused on is so forefront in my thinking and in those times I find journaling to be really powerful. Please respect the topic of the thread and utilize an expression journal until you can communicate clearly and contribute to the thread in a way that contributes, flows and is readable to others. 🙏

Proper grammar in any tongue is designed to create a specific outcome in its useage by all incoming population sharing the same language to communicate brain to brain mutually evolving forward as ancestrally present now.

Life in human frame of a species adapting in space mutually timed apart as reproductively alive now has to communicate to work in harmony adapting to the same time occupying space differently from one another.

Genetics has always eternally separated the numbers since inception.  Why doesn't every brain recognize this?

Rhetorical question because by 3 years old ancestral lineages train their children to obey malcontents in charge of any reality or be eliminated from life.  Persuasion of power verse power of suggestion abused since dawn of civilization.

Kept it simple, seriously.

@LoopGreat post, thanks mate! Listening to and feeling the body i do a lot. I always feel relief and much more clear after focusing/giving space to arising tension/emotions. I sometimes find it hard to figurer out exactly what it was about, and some emotions/tensions seems to be of and endless reserve. Sometimes i wonder if i need to find and let go of the cause for “it” to leave my body. I can always find sadness and tears if given a little focus/time. 

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl said:

@solereproductionlooks like a troll to me. I am quick on thinking that though, very sorry if its not the case.

your mind was made up for you by social consensus, so there is no doubt in my brain why you choose to believe I am a troll.  After all what was the origin for a troll caricature from?

Nursery rhymes to train each great great grandchild to believe nobody can understand evolving in plain sight by their own brain capable of navigating in a body never same details twice since a fertilized cell arrived living in series parallel displacement where ever located in the atmosphere now among 8 billion in the same species.

Gee to think rule of 72 could decipher simple compounding DNA as figuring yields on taxation or interest rates in economic use in society paid on investments.

Edited by solereproduction

2 hours ago, Mandy said:

@solereproduction As much as I love the Mad Hatter's Tea party vibe in general, please respect the flow of conversation or topics or we will have to issue warning points moving forward as there have been reports from forum users. Thank you. 

I discuss actual evolving  been corrupted ancestrally for over 350 generation gaps academically, artistically, economically politically, spiritually, using social consensus by honoring reasonable doubt setup in context over content working symbolism over substance orchestrating mind over matter to simply adapting in the moment here life doesn't exceed series parallel displacement of active reproductions present.

all this was done self inflicted by ancestors within ancestries every geographical area occupied so far.  that self evident thing.

I have shared the self evident algorithm tht works individual spontaneously alive since conceived existing in simultaneous time adapting in the moment shared as a food chain developing forward now as it has always worked to things native to this atmosphere, results never same details twice but combined total sum present.

add context to clarify life's specificity to evolving forward now.

Such a beautiful video 🤍

Nothing special. 
No special/ high states. 

Nothing to transcend.

No ‘things’ in the first place. 
Nothing to change. 
No mind & matter. 
Nothing to become. 
No extraordinary & ordinary.

Always was One.
You were always You. 
Always was Boundless Awareness. 

You cannot become something other than This. 
The Guidance Of Emotion is already perfect. 
You don’t need to improve.
The Rest Is Here,

Dance Impermanence’s Groove!  

You don’t know what Meditation is until you see what it isn’t, eternally,
Unknowing, 
Fall In Love Dear,

The Eye never had to be clear,

Shed the cocoon, 

🦋 We Endlessly Bloom! 🌺 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

5 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

@LoopGreat post, thanks mate! Listening to and feeling the body i do a lot. I always feel relief and much more clear after focusing/giving space to arising tension/emotions. I sometimes find it hard to figurer out exactly what it was about, and some emotions/tensions seems to be of and endless reserve. Sometimes i wonder if i need to find and let go of the cause for “it” to leave my body. I can always find sadness and tears if given a little focus/time. 

Spend time just noticing the images and word/ voices of thought as well as just noticing the tensions & emotions. 

You don’t really need to know why the energies & thoughts arise the way they do, searching for the why rarely has any effect in the entrapped tension reactions. Essentially, seeing why the trauma & repression happened doesn’t necessarily untangle anything, it is the simple noticing, the making conscious of, the unconscious hidden drives that does. 

We tend to either repress anger and sadness/ hurt is easier to express, or repress sadness/ hurt & anger is easier to express. They go hand in hand. Sometimes we might express sadness/ hurt a bunch but what really wants to be expressed is the repressed anger, & sometimes we might express anger but what really wants to be expressed is sadness/ hurt. Trust the body. 

You don’t need to let go of anything, just Be Yourself, Awareness. Let it all be there, and it all lets go of You. 

😭 Appreciating 🙏🏼

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

4 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

@Loop I appreciate the thread too.

It's refreshing to focus on healing rather than "getting enlightened".

And it's refreshing to focus on resting on the Ground rather than "healing". 😂😂

Yeah, the “Getting enlightened/ healed” thought is a pretty good joke. 😂

When you already are the Awareness/ Power. 

Healing trauma/ making unconscious repression conscious & resting on the Ground, is the positive feedback loop my brother! 🤍

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Well peeling away the thought stuck to feelings through labeling (Image, Word), notice when the body shifts & don’t get thrown off the images & words, keep watching, keep listening, Feeling. 🧘🏼‍♀️

Rest, and allow. Letting go of thought can become a running away, don’t hold on to thought either, Impermanence already the case. Let it be, hold onto nothing. You want the lost inner children to be heard, seen, & felt. Return them all to the Unborn Awareness. Let them bathe in the tub of This Ocean. Let the sense of separation & center drain with the dirty bath water. 🛁

Image, word, image, word, image, image, word, word, word, image, image, image, image.

Melt into the Mind-Body connection, into the Flow of the seem of cause & effect, into the doors, No-Self, Impermanence, & Dissatisfactoriness, melt into the Satisfaction Of This, Eternal Now, if there is thinking that is fine & good, if there isn’t that is fine & good. Everything Love, Everything Hugged, not a thing separate, no central rule. 🤗

You allowed to be, you are allowed to prefer, we are all together, we are all allowed in this Infinite Space. When we heal the past in the present, we open up to our Heart. When we listen to, & hold space for the repression the ‘body parts’ melt, the Wholeness is seen, the Intrinsic Health is seen. Our dreams will come true, the deepest drive, was always to just be here and be fine. 🤍

Ground Of Meditation, foundation for true healings contemplation. 
Reverse the repression, uncover the hidden tensions.

”I don’t need to be attached to thought.” 
Feel, listen, look for the tension that says

“No.” “I need this thought.”

What thought do you feel you need? 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

On 2/21/2023 at 1:10 PM, WhiteOwl said:

@solereproductionlooks like a troll to me. I am quick on thinking that though, very sorry if its not the case.

I don’t feel @solereproduction is a troll. Although I do feel they need to be grounding what they are trying to explain so we can actually communicate.
This thread is about grounding, Not-Knowing is an endless re-grounding in Being. 
Never settle for thinking you have figured it out, thought-attachment is very sneaky. 

Melt into What You Already Are, Endlessly, The Unborn. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

3 hours ago, Loop said:

I don’t feel @solereproduction is a troll. Although I do feel they need to be grounding what they are trying to explain so we can actually communicate.
This thread is about grounding, Not-Knowing is an endless re-grounding in Being. 
Never settle for thinking you have figured it out, thought-attachment is very sneaky. 

Melt into What You Already Are, Endlessly, The Unborn. 

Grounding as ancestrally positioned evolving forward in series parallel time displaced here now isn't grounding every specific reproduction occupying space in their specific time displaced currently alive relative to generation gap added dead or alive or just conceived to replace their previous 4 generation contributors of their sole DNA makeup when conceived, zygot, embryo, fetus. Infant regardless asexual, male, female will be a remodel of its ancestry so far until it does or doesn't add another generation?  You see how that parallels God made mankind in his own image. re-incarnation, life after death, alternate realities, parallel universes are expanding from this universal constant.

You want grounded, I give you self evident way evolving works self containing life to never exceed spontaneously alive since conceived simultaneously lasting until completely decomposed after dead each replacement ever ocupying space native to this atmosphere.

that self evident, beyond reasonable doubt to actuality of being alive now.

4 hours ago, WhiteOwl said:

@solereproductionSorry, i just don't understand anything of what you are putting together, and that seems to be the same for others.

your mind only follows power of suggestion and scripted by law character projections.  Never answer the question some pose "Who do you think you are?" by giving an opinion created by society typecasting ever ancestor added forward here.

Answer it with how you arrived to being equally evolving forward now as are the other 8 billion humans alive in this atmosphere representing last living 5 generation gaps changing populaiton forward now one at a time in series parallel specific time geographically here.

Only way to expose reasonable doubt used against everyone alive in all  5 generation gaps here.

correct spelling

14 hours ago, solereproduction said:

Grounding as ancestrally

Your contribution is appreciated, but also this thread is less about conceptualizing / what you know and more about grounding in direct experience, not knowing / being. If you’re interested in talking about things like, time, lineage, ancestry, dna, etc, please feel free to create a thread about it. 

‘Thread derailing’ has been added to the guidelines, and warnings will be issued going forward. 

Thanks. 

48 minutes ago, Phil said:

Your contribution is appreciated, but also this thread is less about conceptualizing / what you know and more about grounding in direct experience, not knowing / being. If you’re interested in talking about things like, time, lineage, ancestry, dna, etc, please feel free to create a thread about it. 

‘Thread derailing’ has been added to the guidelines, and warnings will be issued going forward. 

Thanks. 

I am sorry, what does conceptualizing do evolving doesn't?