What "Triggers" You?

What philosophy/religion/culture/belief/system of government/etc. triggers you? For me I'd say it was conservative ideology in America and christianity.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

5 hours ago, Orb said:

What philosophy/religion/culture/belief/system of government/etc. triggers you? For me I'd say it was conservative ideology in America and christianity.

What triggers me is the actions of others that patronize me politely never accepting what I discuss is actual evolving as displaced, then respond with hypothetical scenarios of anything else is possible honoring potential possibilities rather than evolving done in real time.

It is intellect trying to over rule adapt or become extinct methods naturally sustaining life between predator and prey food chain, adapt or become extinct time staying alive in series parallel displacement as conceived to replace one's previous lived and living 4 generation gaps living equally inhabiting the moment specifically occupying space.

I keep finding myself one brain against  8 billion other ancestors of my species saying it isn't possible to be eternally separated with time standing still and results never duplicating forward now.

Simple compounding DNA, works in economics why not ancestral positions regardless species native to this atmosphere.  Any other atmosphere on any other planet in any other solar system or galaxy has the same restrictions of mobility beyond their own atmosphere because it is the native environment that holds all current generations, eliminate last reproduced arrivals and extinction is the rest dying off never another generation gap arriving one at a time as it does currently changing population in plain sight.

When theories and theologies operate society without a complete total sum understanding of the whole evolving process, no part of suggesting life exceeds what it does now is completely accurate facts to any reality doesn't accept the whole process genetics physiclaly eternally separates the lifetimes present.

Edited by solereproduction
correct spelling

Stupidity is the only thing that triggers me. And it can be found at either end of the political spectrum and in every ideology. Personally I think pure anarchy is the only way to general growth. Any form of authority takes away from responsibility. The idea that we need to be governed always seemed absurd to me, even from a very young age.

19 hours ago, Orb said:

Not an American, but our culture is almost a copy of yours. In my experience, the libertarian left seems more derailed than the conservative right. People being so inclusive that they exclude everyone that doesn't think like they do. I also see way more double speak in left circles than in right ones.

I don't claim any truth. I just share my personal experience.

When everyone act’s like they know everything pretending they’re not me. It’s so deeply & profoundly triggering that it is as if something primordial, prior to this world or universe, prior to even the very experience of triggering and the thought of just arises as a zen slap of an unconditionality, of an unimaginable intolerable incomprehensible & indiscernible wholeness and completeness which I sincerely just can not contain. It’s quite literally killing me, but I do what I can to make it through the days.  Also that after decades of training I still apparently can not seem to load a dishwasher properly. 

Understanding the kinetics of why things exist, how they mutually evolve sharing the moment when occupying space as geographically adapting to time remaining since conceived for one's unique cycle of life changing population forward now.

Without understanding how one got here, where else is there to go but always feeling like something is missing and nothing is as everything never the same total sum again, now.

What evolving leaves behind as exact results achieved so far.

I just realized another trigger: being censored or ignored because you tell the truth. Up until the start of Covid, I had quite a social life. I always try to be honest with myself and to others and people hate me for it, have even been molested in 2021 because I dared to question the official narrative. In the whole year of 2022, the only real life contact I had were with my ex and my kid. I was active in a lot of online communities and have been banned from all of them because of not following woke rules. It's not really the fact that I am becoming very lonely because of lack of contact. It's mostly seeing the brainless mass accepting censorship as something good.

I don't claim any truth. I just share my personal experience.

@Tarak 

Feel ya man, me and many others are currently being  censored for trying to fight against insurance companies lobbying the government in my country to cut funding for accident victims. They are literally going after people who some cannot defend themselves, the brain injured & those with mental illness, puppeteering the government to increase their already insanely high profits. That triggers me.

They are trying to make brain injuries considered a minor injury, and to basically give them nothing for health care funds after a car accident. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Guru worship, not appreciating the power and love of one's peers, and that they are all just peers, no gurus. Not seeing that you are responsible for everything you appreciate in another, and that the feeling of appreciation IS IT, but thinking that you must think like, act like, become like to get "that" or be "that". 

The overlooking of the "meek", the "humble", the "everyday", the "now", the "this". 

Youtube Channel  

Materialistic skeptics dismissing anything consciousness related because its not 'rational'. To be honest, western philosophy in general and much of the culture that has been influenced by it.

conservatives and alt right, antinatalists, and nihlists, pretty much any moral philosophy, spiritual teachers spouting conspiracy theories.

I guess what all of these have in common is ego. I notice a lot of what triggers me is in myself.

@spiritual dreams Sure, I mean sometimes if what we really long for is to feel comfortable in our own skin or ok with our selves we might perceive that sort of lack of self deprecating thought as "evil". In the event that we see someone truly comfortable with who they are it may be the emotions of jealousy, hatred, anger, discouragement, and interpreted in "that person is wrong, they aren't allowed to be that way."  "Who is she to do that, who is he to do that?" etc. When in reality we want to do that. 

emotionalscale.thumb.jpg.c15b77547b1a9865a22144c31b1f4445.jpg

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy I get where your coming from but I don't really think it applies to me. A lot of what triggers me is people who aren't comfortable in their own skin. Like for example I get triggered by needlessly aggressive guys who pick on random people. But they clearly are not comfortable in their own skin otherwise they wouldn't be so aggressive.

That being said I do have a subconscious aggression which I suppress which might also contribute to the triggering. I've done a lot of combat sports and weird fantasy of mine is that some aggressive bully picks on me and I beat the shit out of them. I can't exactly express this aggression since I can't really go around fighting people. 

I get triggered by scandinavian white "feminist", who condemns "White cis males" for all their sociatel privilege. Come fucking on. You are already at least in top 5% of the wealthiest humans on the planet, and its pretty damn equal in most areas here, not to mention slightly overbending towards females in some areas. Yes there is a high percentage of male bosses in the private sector, but in a hugely capitalistic buisness world like we live in, it's just delusional to believe that the difference is only due to sex. If someone was able to do a better job of making money flow they would get the job. There is some prejudice, but its a minor one compared to at least 10 other points like charisma, competence, how you look and speak etc etc. My point is not that women don't or can't posses these traits as much, but looking at my life i haven't met even 20% of the crazy for money type of women that i on the other hand have seen as males.

And then the rape argument, that i should feel priveleged because i can't get raped in the street. Well i am as much against rape as anyone, what more can i do. Sorry the world is created the way it is. I don't want to be categorized with rapists, or even in "men" as a group. 

The Jordan Peterson argument that "You don't get to be the oppressor AND the oppressed, thats too much" hits home on this one. Not to make it about him. If a fair world was your big concern, you would choose a different "group" of society to help than "females". Only talking about scandinavia.

Obviously very triggered.. also triggered that nobody can say any of this in public in fear of getting cancelled or thought of as opposed to women. It does seem to me like most "males" believe this also though.

Maybe i need some new perspectives? @Mandymaybe? 😄 

Edited by WhiteOwl

10 hours ago, Mandy said:

@spiritual dreams Sure, I mean sometimes if what we really long for is to feel comfortable in our own skin or ok with our selves we might perceive that sort of lack of self deprecating thought as "evil". In the event that we see someone truly comfortable with who they are it may be the emotions of jealousy, hatred, anger, discouragement, and interpreted in "that person is wrong, they aren't allowed to be that way."  "Who is she to do that, who is he to do that?" etc. When in reality we want to do that. 

emotionalscale.thumb.jpg.c15b77547b1a9865a22144c31b1f4445.jpg

That really hits home in my case. Thank you

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl said:

I get triggered by scandinavian white "feminist", who condemns "White cis males" for all their sociatel privilege. Come fucking on. You are already at least in top 5% of the wealthiest humans on the planet, and its pretty damn equal in most areas here, not to mention slightly overbending towards females in some areas. Yes there is a high percentage of male bosses in the private sector, but in a hugely capitalistic buisness world like we live in, it's just delusional to believe that the difference is only due to sex.

I'm thinking about this as I go along, but what appears to trigger me is anything that sets off my survival instincts. And that includes survival of not just individual me, but in ever increasing circles such as family, community, tribe, nation etc.  So in your example of "white cis males" which I don't identify with myself but other liberal people might project onto me, it would trigger me too because it might be intended as an attempt to blame me for things which aren't my fault.  Most so-called "woke" social theory triggers me to be fair.