Duality Between Clarity and Cloudy Mind

Orb

Okay yea there's not actually a mind just.....you know what is meant by the word mind hopefully 🤦‍♂️.... you know when the inquiry is going so well and theres so much clarity and then sontimes theres just uncomfortable sensations, tension in jaw, and lazy thinking going on? I know there's no thinker lol again just read between the lines here... in direct experience it's realized that they are inseparable. Theres no possible way to never have moments of lazy thinking or uncomfortable sensations. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

At night or in the middle of the day I'll meditate and feel expansive awareness, then intuitively recognize that the true self is not even that expansive awareness. Then the next morning the body feels like a dried up sponge from dehydration and rebound from drinking coffee and taking kratom. I'll meditate first thing in the morning and I'll tell you that no matter what it always feels like shit. And it's so uncomfortable that I don't give a damn about self inquiring, I just want coffee or something for the body to feel better. But I've heard hundreds of times that self realization unfolds no matter what. I don't at all agree with the notion that you have to be 100 percent drug free, eating perfect diet, etc. in order for self realization to unfold, the biggest proof is Sri Nisargaddata, dude smoked cigarettes everyday and even died of cancer in his 80s. And he's one of the real ones.

Edited by Orb

♾️

29 minutes ago, Orb said:

I don't at all agree with the notion that you have to be 100 percent drug free, eating perfect diet, etc. in order for self realization to unfold,

You don’t, 

But the body has natural healing powers, 

When the mind is swallowed into Silence,

Where the One Sense guides you towards healing,

Listening to Feeling.

39 minutes ago, Orb said:

Theres no possible way to never have moments of lazy thinking or uncomfortable sensations. 

There isn’t a one this is happening to, you are the Dream guiding yourself towards Love & resonance.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Orb

Celery & hummus are wonderful for watching videos with.

Sometimes you gotta burn, sometimes you gotta cool off. 🤷‍♂️

It is thinking that keeps us attached to ‘things’, it is never actually the seeming thing itself. Expression through art is how we bring the thoughts up & out, doesn’t mean you have to stop or start doing anything. When the thought-knot/ contractions are relaxed from the seeming body, it just seems to get up on its own, & stop/ start doing things on its own. 
Keep stepping backwards into yourself 🤍

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

11 hours ago, Orb said:

Okay yea there's not actually a mind just.....you know what is meant by the word mind hopefully 🤦‍♂️.... you know when the inquiry is going so well and theres so much clarity and then sontimes theres just uncomfortable sensations, tension in jaw, and lazy thinking going on? I know there's no thinker lol again just read between the lines here... in direct experience it's realized that they are inseparable. Theres no possible way to never have moments of lazy thinking or uncomfortable sensations. 

What can be the duality in empty mind?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

1 minute ago, Orb said:

@Mandy but doesn't that sound like bypassing? If theres internal resentment or anger you cant just think yourself away from that feeling. 

No, you're judging the anger, if anger is the step up expressing anger will feel better. If it's a step down, it feels worse. Just pick a thought that feels better. 

Youtube Channel  

56 minutes ago, Mandy said:

You can add gifs you have already used here before by pressing "other media" and "insert existing attachment" btw.... If the link happens to be because you love certain gifs and have been using them a bit too much for the data limit. 😂😂

There must be an effortless way.

5 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil If the emotional scale really worked it would've worked the first time I used it. 

It’s an other than believing thoughts about a separate self in time. 

Emotion isn’t experienced by a conceptual self in time. 

Emotion is experienced here & now in the present so to speak, by you. 

The conceptualizing (about a separate self in time) is the denial. 

5 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil I drink coffee because I know when I drink it I'll feel good. I don't feel this with the emotional scale.

It’s an other than conceptualizing yourself, the good feeling that Is, as coming from an object or experience (coffee). 

The conceptualizing of yourself, good feeling, using coffee, is the denial. 

Denial isn’t a bad or good or right or wrong thing. Coffee (etc) isn’t good or bad. It’s really about the suffering & the liberation. When alignment is address first, diet / choice is very easy, as there isn’t a looking outside to objects or experience to feel better / good. 

21 hours ago, Orb said:

At night or in the middle of the day I'll meditate and feel expansive awareness, then intuitively recognize that the true self is not even that expansive awareness. Then the next morning the body feels like a dried up sponge from dehydration and rebound from drinking coffee and taking kratom. I'll meditate first thing in the morning and I'll tell you that no matter what it always feels like shit. And it's so uncomfortable that I don't give a damn about self inquiring, I just want coffee or something for the body to feel better. But I've heard hundreds of times that self realization unfolds no matter what. I don't at all agree with the notion that you have to be 100 percent drug free, eating perfect diet, etc. in order for self realization to unfold, the biggest proof is Sri Nisargaddata, dude smoked cigarettes everyday and even died of cancer in his 80s. And he's one of the real ones.

You are pointing is precise. Your body/mind need to “heat up”. For me when i start doing anything - talking, working , playing i feel pretty tired but i get more and more energetic as i do that thing. Try it out. I dont mean it as it sounds - like you are not trying. I mean it in the practical first person experience. Try it in a conversation with someone you know and trust - gossip about someone or some topic you find catchy that is not too personal or emotionally overwhelming. 

@Orb

The scale is a great way to recognize the default is goodness, happiness… and the activity of certain thoughts obscures the truth. 

Coupled with meditation, it’s much easier not to attach to discordant thoughts / to see though clearly. 

And with a dreamboard, it’s soon readily seen you aren’t ‘in the body’, and goodness / happiness isn’t personal. 

As old beliefs come up & out, it’s emotional. But old tensions, contractions & neurosis empty too.

Grounding and breathwork are most helpful. 

Two cents but… the stuff about enlightened selves is ignorant conjecture. It’s quite devious in that it feeds into the seeking mindset that happiness is going to be found somewhere and or sometime. Or that there are ‘more enlightened’ and ‘less enlightened people or selves’. Couldn’t be more misleading. 

What food, coffee, etc really has to do with recognizing the truth, is that you’re already the whole, and are believing in separation / separate things. 

Yet, in terms of well being, alignment is where it’s at. Listing to feeling, emotion, the body, etc. 

@Phil I inspected the belief that happiness comes from objects last night and woke up with emptiness. Went to an event and spoke to no one and was crying in my car wishing i could jump off a bridge, then after 20 minutes feel empty again. Idk whats going on man, I don't know who's coming out from the other side of the door of enlightenment. Maybe that body mind will abandon all the things once thought desirable. I feel so good in this space, this eternal place.

♾️