Duality Between Clarity and Cloudy Mind

Orb

12 hours ago, Mandy said:

"Choosing your thoughts" means realizing you aren't beholden at all to the current thought and in choosing one that feels better, you can let go the current one that doesn't resonate. Be a total and utter whore with your thoughts, and you can commit to anything. 

"I find it hard to let go of a thought."  Next time you're watching or listening to something completely engaging, or eating something really tasty, just turn it off, put it away or walk off. It's SO easy, we just say to ourselves that it isn't. Just show yourself you can do it. 

For some extra humor regarding that..... 😆

? Not sure what you mean or how this relates. 

Lol. This is easy for me. 

If you ask me i cant do anything longer than couple of minutes. I force myself to stick to it but my motivation is gone very quickly. I get overheated once i bring myself back to that activity then i cant sleep🥵. Is not that my mind wander off - though i mostly experience it like that but what actually happens is that my completely being wanders off. When i “stuck myself” into attending or impose myself an activity(letting mind relax), i overheat - then i end up somewhere in complete anxiety or self- sabotage. 

Since i cant sleep i want to share one insight with you. I saw a video today from a sleep researcher guy mathew walker or something like this.  He explained some research regarding sleep and coffe. So when one drinks coffe is not that the sleep goes away it just blocks the receptors of sleep and while you might still be sleepy you wont feel the sleep consciously. In our practice it means you wont feel the sleepiness. Imagine how many other things we are not able to consciously experience. This is a sense makes me empowered because i dont have to be aware of myself all the time since either way it will not give me a proper read of what i am feeling and instead can just make me overheat. Also, another thing i have figured out is that conscious is not the screen of reality in which you do thing’s. 

On 1/20/2023 at 9:26 PM, Orb said:

Okay yea there's not actually a mind just.....you know what is meant by the word mind hopefully 🤦‍♂️.... you know when the inquiry is going so well and theres so much clarity and then sontimes theres just uncomfortable sensations, tension in jaw, and lazy thinking going on? I know there's no thinker lol again just read between the lines here... in direct experience it's realized that they are inseparable. Theres no possible way to never have moments of lazy thinking or uncomfortable sensations. 

Mind is obedience to power of suggesting actual life isn't self evident. 

A brain is the evolved nucleus of one's fertilized cell became the organ of the central nervious system that enables its body to move in its environment where ever it needs to go living in series parallel space sharing the moment here.

lazy thinking is following recited beliefs life has to be more than living occupying space mutually timed apart now. All the time relativity facts used against yourself by everyone else alive.

Organized doubt working orchestrated confusion to keep every added great great grandchild loyal to its previous 4 generation gaps behavior since dawn of civilization training brains to mind possibilities life exceeds evolving forward self contianed to ancestral displacement now.

Cannot save your species protecting methodologies used against everyone alive from within your own species.  Mind over matter, context defining content using statistical averaging total sum so far against each detail compounding forward as the total sum existing is never the same again here.

7th son and 7th daughter of 4th generation added.  8 grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parenting each last ancestors in each ancestry here, siblings and those parenting grow some do, some don't parent another 5th generation, some that did won't become 4 grandparents to a 6th generation gap, those of the 6th generation gap aren't always becoming 1 of 8 great grandparents to a 7th generation 0of specific life never exceeding being alive now.

genetics are eternally separated in plain sight.  Not many sole reproductions ever discover simple compounding DNA completely understood inside out.