Duality Between Clarity and Cloudy Mind

Orb

@Orb

Whenever suicidal ideation is experienced, call a suicide prevention hotline immediately. This forum is not an alternative or supplement for that specialized assistance. 

Suicide is essentially the notion ‘I want to kill myself’. That ‘myself’ is an idea of a self & not the self.

Enlightenment is the dispelling of that idea of a self, and thus all discord & suffering.

Enlightenment is not there are separate selves, which “become” enlightened. 

It is the idea which feels so discordant. It is the self which is aware of and is feeling the discord of that idea. 

The extent to which that idea feels discordant, is the visceral evidence of the unconditional self which is feeling the idea. 

It is the idea which you want to be without, not life. 

What’s suggested here

Daily morning meditation.

Daily use of an expression journal.

Inspect thoughts & beliefs, and contemplate truth. 

Create a dreamboard, see & use it daily. 

Use the emotional scale each day to align thought with feeling & create consciously.  

Receive & share the Message Freely.

… continues to be dismissed & overlooked. 

Honestly it seems you are suffering from the confusion of believing & adhering to conjecture. “Teachings” which arose of the same believing of an idea of self, (“the enlightened self”), which are merely conceptual, expertly & unsuspectingly egomaniacal & manipulative, and harmful with respect to health, self-respect, esteem, integrity, relationships, communion, consciously creating, and really well being altogether. These “teachings” arise from emotional suppression, which arose from aversion, which arose from trauma, and I am sorry about that on all fronts. 

There is much in the cup to be emptied, and infinite self to fill it as it is. 

4 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil and yes I recognize now that the enlightened selves thing is becoming a nuisance. It's discordant at a more subtle level. Hard to see in the beginning bc compared to other beliefs its much lighter. 

Exactly. It’s easy for this to go unnoticed via isolation & an isolated bubble of group think, but what was suppressed doesn’t just go away. One is confronted with it when one goes beyond the isolation. It sounds like you’re favoring the other route, which is great to hear. 

3 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil who the hell am i supposed to trust at this point?

A ‘trustworthy person’ will never attempt to convince you to trust them and not others, by degrading & demeaning people to inflate their self image and sense of self. You have to understand the ‘nature’ of manipulation & suffering. Hurt people hurt people. Manipulated people manipulate people. ‘Trust’ is employed to manipulate. ‘Trust me’ means ignore & suppress self.

Instead, trust feeling. The ‘self within’. 

3 hours ago, Orb said:

How do I know what's shared here isn't egomaniacal?

‘Trust me… because of what I know, because of how high conscious I am’ etc is the manipulation. 

‘I know’ is an illusion. Trust & knowing are employed, used, to manipulate. 

Separate selves with levels of consciousness is the materialist’s paradigm, the suffering. 

Don’t look to ‘know’, as that is already an overlooking of feeling, intuition & emotion. 

3 hours ago, Orb said:

I only listen to rupert spira, francis lucille, simply always awake, and yourhigherself.

There is nothing problematic about experiencing any content. The trouble arises when the content convinces to overlook the discord felt when experiencing the content. If it is believed someone else is going to lead you to yourself, inspect your belief. Actually listen to what Rupert, Francis, and (I presume as I’m not familiar with) simply always awake are saying. I’m not familiar with ‘yourhigherself’, but that is already the false implication there are multiple selves, and you are the lower self. Similarly, the separate self and the enlightened self. 

If I were in your shoes, and was going to listen to any spiritual content, it would be Esther Hicks & Byron Katie. 

In addition to the emotional scale, I would use Esther’s focus wheel app, and I would use Byron’s worksheets. 

But I would not recommend ‘placing’ any of this as prior to listening to feeling. If it doesn’t resonate, turn it off immediately & meditate and or express and or listen to something else instead. 

3 hours ago, Orb said:

@Phil I have already been doing some of the things suggested in your list.

There is no separate self in time. There is only an experience of the thought of, the belief that there is. 

3 hours ago, Orb said:

All this "work" shared is for people who get shit done.

The comparison made is a belief. Humbly & respectfully, you have zero direct experience of being anyone else or what their experience is like. The comparative thought feels discordant, yet is believed and assumed to be true, and the discord felt is believed to be because the thought is true. Listen to the discord felt. Allow a loving, clarifying thought to arise. 

3 hours ago, Orb said:

I'm lazy asf I barely do anything.

On the contrary, much energy is lended to believing and telling a discordant story about a separate self. 

Everything is working out perfectly. Sometimes thoughts arise to the contrary. Inspect these thoughts. Favor expressing the emotion experienced, rather than concepts about a separate self in time (in a past or future). Notice these thoughts, any thoughts, are experienced only now. 

3 hours ago, Orb said:

I showed up an hour late to my event today. Not everyone has the ability to be consistent and get stuff done. I'm not suicidal anymore either.

There aren’t separate selves to compare an idea of a separate self too. 

@Phil okay got it, I'm processing all this. By the way I really appreciate 'yourhigherself', the name is misleading because this person has many videos on self realization that emphasize there's no thinker, no one gets enlightened, etc. They also have a video on manifestation that states that simply assuming you already have what you want and feeling like you have it will result in it eventually manifesting in the flesh so to speak. If you are interested you can check out any of the videos I posted in the nonduality section of the forum if you wanna see for yourself. 

♾️

1 hour ago, nurthur11 said:

Not to sound disempowering or to invite any hopelessness - but she is very charismatic and sometimes I her success is because of her charisma or her ideas. You know?

To be honest that sounds like a good excuse to miss what she's saying and avoid doing it for youself? 

Youtube Channel  

26 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Phil okay got it, I'm processing all this. By the way I really appreciate 'yourhigherself', the name is misleading because this person has many videos on self realization that emphasize there's no thinker, no one gets enlightened, etc. They also have a video on manifestation that states that simply assuming you already have what you want and feeling like you have it will result in it eventually manifesting in the flesh so to speak. If you are interested you can check out any of the videos I posted in the nonduality section of the forum if you wanna see for yourself. 

How do you mean when you say it manifest? My point here would be that i dont want to go against the self realization or manifestation i just want to understand. Is it possible to manifest love for someone you dislike? My point is completely different: I am stuck in procrastination at the point that i have totally ignored what i thing is important.  I never been a hard worker. Always was like no work no work (or no study at that time) then about the time shit hit the fan i start to work a little get some decent grades and thats it. Is not that i like working what i like is eating, drinking or doing some drugs, succeeding at a game or smth. Now, i like to do what it is important to me yet i can get myself to do it. I will try tomorrow more! 

11 minutes ago, Mandy said:

To be honest that sounds like a good excuse to miss what she's saying and avoid doing it for youself? 

Haha she says, love yourself, don’t victimize, always chose your thoughts. The only thing i can avoid here is choosing my thoughts - i dont understand the idea of letting a thought go i find it very hard to let anything go. I cannot not victimize is what i like doing and always liked doing 😇.  

10 hours ago, nurthur11 said:

Haha she says, love yourself, don’t victimize, always chose your thoughts. The only thing i can avoid here is choosing my thoughts - i dont understand the idea of letting a thought go i find it very hard to let anything go. 

"Choosing your thoughts" means realizing you aren't beholden at all to the current thought and in choosing one that feels better, you can let go the current one that doesn't resonate. Be a total and utter whore with your thoughts, and you can commit to anything. 

"I find it hard to let go of a thought."  Next time you're watching or listening to something completely engaging, or eating something really tasty, just turn it off, put it away or walk off. It's SO easy, we just say to ourselves that it isn't. Just show yourself you can do it. 

For some extra humor regarding that..... 😆

10 hours ago, nurthur11 said:

I cannot not victimize is what i like doing and always liked doing 😇.  

? Not sure what you mean or how this relates. 

Youtube Channel  

10 hours ago, Orb said:

I listened to Louise Hay and her voice is so soothing on top of the stuff she says, seems aligned with loa.

Yeah, I'm getting a hunch that what's pointed to by the self esteem part can't be skipped or nonduality and no self becomes mind-owned bastardization in complete avoidance or exclusion of oneself. 😌 One big thing I missed about affirmations is that affirmation is just a word for thought, and affirmation points to being intentional with you're thinking, letting go of thoughts that feel bad. I also missed that resistance to focusing on myself with love was resistance to healing, and I used the "there's no separate self anyway" and "egoism" as a big fat excuse not to do it. 

Which results in looking for that love and attention from "others". 🤷‍♀️

The distance to self practices from reiki II and finally realizing what "healing yourself first" meant and that it wasn't a "should/need" but a "You GET to!" was also key. 

Youtube Channel  

7 hours ago, Mandy said:

I also missed that resistance to focusing on myself with love was resistance to healing, and I used the "there's no separate self anyway" and "egoism" as a big fat excuse not to do it. 

Which results in looking for that love and attention from "others". 🤷‍♀️

The distance to self practices from reiki II and finally realizing what "healing yourself first" meant and that it wasn't a "should/need" but a "You GET to!" was also key. 

Good point, if love and betterment is for the whole universe then not caring about how I feel is actually selfish.

♾️

On 1/22/2023 at 7:26 PM, Orb said:

@Phil who the hell am i supposed to trust at this point? How do I know what's shared here isn't egomaniacal? I only listen to rupert spira, francis lucille, simply always awake, and yourhigherself.

If you feel the love just go with it. If you dont feel dont do it. Keep searching till you find the love that makes you forget about “searching, asking, questioning”.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."