Yall..LEO GURA WAS MOLESTED!!??

Jonas Long

22 minutes ago, Devin said:

all of those fit the definition I'm using. You wouldn't do any of that if you weren't suffering. 

I don't mean level of notoriety, I mean magnitudes of accomplishment in their arena. No one was close to them in their prime. And only examples of what's physically measurable are the examples I used, intentionally, artists wouldn't fit my example

You know how when you are having a an awesome day, you get the best news ever, something you've wanted forever is happening, and you trip and fall and it doesn't hurt at all because you're just on top of the world. There's pain. You know there's pain. But there's no suffering. You might even find it funny. 

Then imagine you're having a horrible day, you're really frustrated because it's hard to pay the bills, and you just found out that you have to replace a part in you car and it's gonna cost a lot of money. You trip and you fall and the pain is excruciating. 

Same trip. Same fall. Same pain. 

The suffering is the missing element in the first. 

This example is misleading because it makes it seem as if conditions cause us to be in states receptive to pain or unreceptive to them, but the momentum of what was being received and how things were interpreted happened way in advance of the accident that caused pain.

So I think you might be confusing the pain that an athlete who trains hard subjects themselves to with suffering. Suffering holds you back. Pain can be great guidance that you're overtraining, or have an injury that requires rest, but pain does not hold you back in the big picture. The pain is seen to be what it is by many athletes. At 9 years old I thought that running any distance was suffering, and it took a long time to train to run a mile.  After I did that I realized I could run without stopping and pretty much required no physical training to do so either. It was all in my head. The training was a lot of distinguishing and discarding suffering thoughts like (I can't, this sucks, I'm bad at this, etc) from sensations of harmless side stitches or fatigued muscles to listening to the guidance of pain, "OH! My ankle doesn't want to bend that way, being present and looking at the roots on the trail rather than daydreaming is super helpful". 

Youtube Channel  

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

You think any of those tasks would be done without suffering of the individual beforehand?

The suffering is its own thing, not the driving force if you ask me, everyone suffers incidentally.

My point was specifically about leo anyway, who's whole thing is ostensibly how to better yourself, and he does not seem like he has bettered himself, if you ask me.

Did Einstein come up with e=mc2 because he was suffering? I don't think so.  Any number of landmark achievements that bettered the human race did not come as strictly a reaction to suffering.  It's enough reason to create just because we're here.

Edited by Lester Retsel

14 minutes ago, Devin said:

no difference in creation, art is work, it's just hard to quantify the work the artist has done.

Leo has done a lot size wise, and his material aligns with the consensus on the matters, because he did a ton of work studying. And he did all this on a whim, put in all this effort when there's a great chance he would just be laughed at by everyone for his work, actualized is something new in many ways.

And I don't really see anyone I respect taking leo seriously.  His work will not stand the test of time.  He's just a minor yt personality, you talk like he's some well regarded philosopher. 

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

so it "bettered the human race" yet there was no suffering as motivation😂. So the human race was cured of some...... suffering?!?!

There was suffering before and there is after, the human race will never be cured of suffering, and art, advancements, contributions to all fields will always occur.  The original point is long lost here is seems... that being leo does not seem to be a good result of the stuff he teaches, so it would appear not to really work as advertised.

7 minutes ago, Devin said:

the dude makes a living making a YouTube video once in a while, and you aspire to be him, I don't see what you mean.

You think any of the material self help people lead you anywhere but misery? Tony robbins, whoever, they lead you to misery with smiling people. You wouldn't "accomplish" without the suffering they use, not fix.

He makes a living selling a bullshit life purpose course to naive unhappy incels mostly.  Idk where you got the idea that I aspire to be him. Lots of people make their living or part of it on yt.  Anyway, your points have all fallen to shit and once again I can't be bothered to continue to indulge you.  So you're in love with leo even though he's he's shitty charlatan.  Voya con dios.

29 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

Breaking News!!!

Leo no longer claims to be the only awakened being on the planet!!! Peter Ralston is awake too apparently… Who’d a’ thought?

9D784B15-2A49-4EFD-AFFD-FC25FC3BF84B.png

Classic Actualized.org. Adding "absolute" in front of a word to make it sound like even more endgamey. And of course he's the only one.

Leo has said before that he is literally Peter Ralston. I doubt if you went to Peter Ralston and asked him about "ABSOLUTE AWAKENING which only he and Leo Gura has experienced" he'd know anything about that.

Funny how Leo is Peter Ralston and the only one experienced ABSOLUTE AWAKENING but he is not you and you have not experienced ABSOLUTE AWAKENING but are an ignorant crybaby.

There must be an effortless way.

17 hours ago, Devin said:

no difference in creation, art is work, it's just hard to quantify the work the artist has done.

😂 😂 😂 

17 hours ago, Devin said:

Leo has done a lot size wise, and his material aligns with the consensus on the matters, because he did a ton of work studying. And he did all this on a whim, put in all this effort when there's a great chance he would just be laughed at by everyone for his work, actualized is something new in many ways.

😂 If you ain’t laughin at it, you still ain’t gettin it. There’s another youtube channel were this 10 year old girl just talks about horses. It’s literally the same. 

On 9/27/2022 at 2:36 PM, Devin said:

Yes, in the material plane there is no point to suffering, holocaust, or pedophilia, I agree; but Leo doesn't seem to live much in the material plane so I don't see the relevance, the discussion and blog post was obviously deeper than the material plane.

For sure Leo doesn't seem to live much in the material plane. I think he is in a fairly unhealthy state of disconnection from his existence as a material being, which kind of calls into question some of his ideas about being a perfectly integrated and fully actualized human being - clearly this is not the case. Still that doesn't seem to prevent him claiming expertise about practically everything within the material domain, and making objective claims about it - he should probably stop doing that.

On 9/27/2022 at 2:36 PM, Devin said:

I don't see how you could possibly completely "heal" without realizing suffering and pain is love

I appreciate that its a perspective you are struggling with, but as counterintuitive as it might seem to you, there are other well documented modalities of healing with high success rates, and none that I am aware of require such a realization. Maybe you could divert some of your Actualized time into investigating for yourself?

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

29 minutes ago, Devin said:

Zero, are fully healed, show me one. Therapy is coping not healing. They cope and function in society like a cog, but that is disease. 

Just to be clear, nowhere did I mention “therapy” so you would need to clarify exactly which therapy you are referring to. That aside, AGAIN with the absurd sweeping statements, as if you have access to such knowledge - its impossible to take such comments seriously 😀

32 minutes ago, Devin said:

I study and do most all the therapies by the way. But they only get you to a solid footing to operate, you have to go it alone to completely heal, and you see suffering is love along the way.

Feel free to share some of your background, it would be good to know where you are getting your information from outside of the leoverse.

42 minutes ago, Devin said:

Is what im doing right now not investigating myself and away from actualized?

Just to be clear my advice was to do “some investigating FOR yourself” not “investigate yourself”. Its a small but significant distinction.

48 minutes ago, Devin said:

What does perfectly integrated look like to you? Perpetuating what goes on in the material domain?

I’m not sure that such a thing exists, but I think some of the Shipibo shamans I have met are in the ball park. It would basically be someone who straddles all aspects of their existence with grace, humility, authenticity. Acknowledging ones humanity would be a big part of it - basically not Leo Gura 🙂

1 hour ago, Devin said:

He's exposed more people to spirituality and deconstructing beliefs than anyone in history except maybe Buddha or Socrates, he has more than Jesus. He's blown up spirituality in today's age

Thats a completely delusional statement, like seriously that is batshit insane. Thanks for the laugh though 🤣

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

I chose violence today 😈

Another example of leo clearly being the most awakened being.

And totally not projecting.

Someone on the act forum whos disagreeing more and more with leo called him out for shitting on meditation so much yet barely even having a daily practice.

And he got triggered. 

Screenshot_20220928-142736.jpg

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

@DMT Elf it's so absurd, he sounds so immature, he comes off like a keyboard warrior who takes dmt.

Like he's in his own fantasy land lol. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

@Devin

"You can buy his product and it'll certainly get you somewhere, but it won't really take you to the highest level, my product will get you to the highest level."

Do you not see how obvious this is?

Edited by Orb

@Devin  let's break this down, actually read my post instead of finding another way to excuse Leo.

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

"Don't get your panties all twisted. They are awake to some degree.

It's a question of degree. How deeply are you conscious of what God is?

So first he acknowledges other teachers and says they're enlightened to some degree in order to create the illusion of options, he makes it seem like" sure there's other teachers you can go to, theyre awakened to some degree."

Then he creates "degrees" in order to create a hierarchy amongst the spiritual teachers. And then asks you how deeply do you want to become conscious, in order make you believe that you're also in that hierarchy, just on the lower end of it. You see how he manipulates you into first believing there's degrees, then he says how deep do you want to go, to fool you into believing that you are on that hierarchy? 

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

Are you conscious enough to understand that you invented the Buddha?

"

Then he gets you to question yourself, self doubt is a great tool for narcissistic leaders to subdue those who question them, he tries to get you to doubt yourself so you lower your defenses even more. 

You see, he creates a list of degrees of awakening and makes up what is required to be at a certain level, so in his model understanding that you invented the Buddha is something you need to do to be at a high degree of awakening. Hes invented a list, fooled you into believing in it, then lures you in deeper by making you believe you can be on the top of that list. 

13 minutes ago, Devin said:

The more conscious you become the more you realize that your Mind is all there is. At that point, why do you need gurus?

"Your Mind", Leo is heavily identified with thought, the fact he thinks his mind is all there is is quite telling. Then he says why do you need gurus in order to get his followers to only consume his content.

16 minutes ago, Devin said:

There are not categories of consciousness, there is a spectrum of degrees of it.

Categories and degrees are the same thing fundamentally. 

You're making a distinction between two things that are exactly the same. first object("categories of consciousness") is distinct from the 2nd object (spectrum of degrees), only you make the 2nd object sound more complicated in order to hide this, so they seem different.

20 minutes ago, Devin said:

It's best to think of consciousness like light. You can have a candle, a flashlight, a stadium light, a nuclear blast, the Sun, or a supernova. Most of your gurus are like at the nuclear blast level. My shtick is to guide you to the supernova "

No. This is identification with form, self realization is about seeing the light that is always there, and not about making a light brighter. 

When someone is identified with form, he sees light and wants to make it brighter, more intense.

When someone sees through form, he sees the light is always there whether it's a candle or a supernova.

Really read this. 

@Devin he's manipulating you, and you know this deep down.

he actually hands out excuses so you can use them when defending him. 

Leo: "how high do you wanna go? With my course I will show you how to reach the highest level. Of course when you realize God you won't need any gurus."

His followers: "perfect, he said you won't need any gurus, so when people say he's narcissistic and manipulating us into paying 1000s of dollars to reach the highest level, we can just say Leo said that you don't need gurus!" 

Come on man.

Edited by Orb

@Devin of course, you just gotta buy his 1000 dollar course...I mean of course you don't have to.. good luck getting to the highest stages with the other teachers who aren't awakened to the highest degree 😉

oh my god hes so good at this, how can he fool you guys so easily?! 😄

hes pulling you in while fooling you into thinking you have options.

Edited by Orb

@Devin  I'm not really buying it bc for most of this thread you've defended his ideas and behaviors.