The Loophole Shake Works

I've been working out everyday and while it's nice in the morning I began feeling fatigued after my workouts. Like wanting to just lay in bed all day.

Then I made my own lil version of the loophole shake and my muscles feel re-energized, no more fatigue and I'm ready for another work out! 

I put one scoop of GOL powder, one banana, a couple spoonfuls of Unsweetened Coconut yogurt, a teaspoon of matcha and some icecubes.

It's so simple to make it honestly feels like cheating lol.

♾️

I just recently tried it, was skeptical of the Garden of Life power, but there's something to it, and I've have had great energy lately.  Had to leave out the cocoa powder though because too much bouncing off the walls and also put in a half scoop of this to get 30 grams of protein.   https://sunwarrior.com/products/organic-warrior-blend-vegan-protein-powder?variant=33396138541101&/&utm_source=localiq&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shoppingadsunwarrior

Frozen bananas are also great to use if you want it colder, or don't always have ripe bananas on hand. Just buy extras and freeze em' before they turn brown. 🙂

Youtube Channel  

@Devin personally, after some fasted cardio in the morning feels best. The nutrients+carbs from it replenish the muscles and it just feels great to get an energy boost on top of the already awesome boost from working out. It's surprising how easily perceived depression/anxiety could really just be a lack of nutrients or diet related. I drank the shake and had so much energy I wanted to do a second work out, but by the time I got to the calisthenics park it was raining 🌧 .

@Celestial I agree 😊. I'd highly suggest adding some GOL powder to the shake if you don't already, all the micronutrients make a big difference for me at least. Also, cacao is awesome, love that theobromine. 

Edited by Orb

♾️

I tried it too yesterday and today. I totally feel something different, but I'm not yet sure if it's in a good or a bad way. Kind of tired and weirded out. Feeling hungry even though I have eaten a lot of calories today. Maybe it's the body adjusting to new foods or something.

Yesterday after drinking it, I felt super alert, almost overstimulated. Emotions and tingling rushing through the body. Felt a bit as if I was high ir something. Had trouble falling asleep.

This can totally be just placebo or the valeriana/lion's mane I've also been experimenting with.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

@Blessed2 it's pretty nice and there is a difference for me for sure. 

If you wanna see more of its effects, i suggest drinking it an hour before a workout or after a fasted cardio session.

if you add 2 tbsp of raw cacao, the theobromine will increase energy but also open up the lungs, which means more oxygen, which means faster healing and improved brain function.

♾️

@Orb Yeah I did add some raw cocoa powder. Somehow intuited that it would add something to the mix.

The mix I make is The Powder, raw cocoa, 1 banana, 1 avocado, some blueberries and peanut butter. Oat-milk and water for the base. Tastes pretty good. The blueberries make it better for my taste.

Though I'm surprised that it doesn't seem to keep the hunger 🤔 It doesn't give that feeling of 'being full' like a solid meals do, even though it's not low on calories. It might be that the body just has to get used to it first.

In fact, now that I think about it, I just ate a usual solid meal and am still not feeling 'full' like I would normally. 🤔 The smoothie is totally doing something weird.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

5 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

The first bucket of this stuff lasted only 2 weeks for me. It was so good though. Ordered 5 buckets more. 😂😂 They should arrive soon.

1 scoop of the powder doesn't seem to fill me enough. I take 2.

Not good enough, you need at least 10 in reserve at all times 😅

@Devin I haven't found any other brand that have all of the ingredients that the Garden of Life powder has. 

It seems like most brands just focus on a protein powder instead of more of a meal replacement, so they're missing a lot of the micronutrients/enzymes/probiotics.

It'd be great if there were more options though, and more flavours 🙃

@Devin Haven't seen that one, I'll check it out, thanks.

@Orb Yeah, I definitely prefer mine with fruit, adds to the flavour as well. It seems like all the other brands I've seen don't have all of the veggies and different nutrients that GoL has. 

I'm not sure where you're based but where I am, in Australia, GoL powder is pretty pricey, is it the same for you?