The Loophole Shake Works

I've used the sunwarrior brand vegan proteins and they are alright. Good enough to just mix with water and drink. The Garden of Life meal is pretty well balanced, comes from different food sources. Powders can concentrate heavy metals, not something to worry about a lot, just something to keep in mind when you read ingredients, avoid too much rice powders/products because of arsenic, and cocoa powder can have high levels of lead and cadmium. 

Partly because of that and because most of us get exposed to metals just being in the world nowadays I also switch out and drink these every now and then. They have a much more calming than energizing effect than the loophole shake. https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/heavy-metal-detox-smoothie The cilantro and seaweed is kinda hardcore but not nearly as bad as it sounds. 😆

Youtube Channel  

7 hours ago, Celestial said:

I'm just gonna accept that I've probably got lead and cadmium poisoning 😅.

They should disclose all of this stuff and the amounts on the packaging imo.

😆 They can't though, it depends on too many factors whether each individual plant pulls metals from the soil it's grown in or not. Even if you test the soil and finished product it still varies. Healthy plants that get good nutrition absorb less contaminants and it works the same way with people. You just don't want to inundate yourself with anything known to be frequently contaminated, like for example, eating swordfish and tuna every week. 

Youtube Channel  

@Blessed2 Being aware of something feels different from beware-ing it. You don't ignore risk or unwanted, you see it and then you don't ignore feeling and you go to what is wanted. Cars are way safer now than they were 70 years ago. That's why. There's a difference between being afraid of driving and avoiding it, and designing headrests that prevent people's necks from breaking on impact. 

Farming is something that for most of the time has been done for profit and done out of fear of not enough, and we are now learning ways to grow food that are much more aligned with nature. A lot of food is grown in mismanaged contaminated soils that are stripped of nutrients and contaminated with other things. Go visit an organic farm sometime, or forage something wild, plant a garden, buy local, try organic and see the difference, there's all kinds of wonderful ways to go in the direction of what's wanted. 

Youtube Channel  

21 hours ago, Mandy said:

Partly because of that and because most of us get exposed to metals just being in the world nowadays I also switch out and drink these every now and then. They have a much more calming than energizing effect than the loophole shake. https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/heavy-metal-detox-smoothie The cilantro and seaweed is kinda hardcore but not nearly as bad as it sounds. 😆

Unfortunately it's not possible to detox heavy metals safely with cilantro. It only causes redistribution of heavy metals, moving around the heavy metals in the body causing more damage, without successfully removing it from the body.
Another thing not to use is Chlorella. It also just moves around heavy metals in the body, causing more damage without moving it out of the body.
These have made many people feel much worse. 
I don't know about the other stuff he mentions in the recipe but I would be cautious before using it. Spirulina and other stuff from the sea are often contaminated with heavy metals too, as you may know.

I recommend reading Andy cutler's "Detoxification Manual" for safe chelation.
I just finished my first round today. 😄 But during this whole time I also eat a bunch of added supplements to support and protect the body from further damage.

11 hours ago, Mandy said:

😆 They can't though, it depends on too many factors whether each individual plant pulls metals from the soil it's grown in or not. Even if you test the soil and finished product it still varies. Healthy plants that get good nutrition absorb less contaminants and it works the same way with people. You just don't want to inundate yourself with anything known to be frequently contaminated, like for example, eating swordfish and tuna every week. 

Ahh that makes sense, thanks for the info. 🙂

On 10/8/2022 at 2:28 PM, Mandy said:

@noomii I always say go with your own intuition and feeling ultimately. I had them for 90 days in a row and felt good enough to return to them after a break. 

All the ingredients have multiple benefits not associated with detoxification. https://www.webmd.com/diet/health-benefits-cilantro

Maybe depends on how much heavy metals that are already accumulated.

Some people seem to not get a noticeable reaction, despite the amount of heavy metals.
I read about someone feeling good juicing it everyday for months and then later on having a horrible reaction. The experiences I've read is from a chelation group so I guess most have high levels of heavy metals too.
Cilantro still function in the same way with heavy metals, even when there's no noticable reaction. 

I'm in the middle of learning about this myself so I may be wrong.

On 10/8/2022 at 2:41 PM, Devin said:

These levels of cilantro and seaweed aren't considered enough to remove the metals from the cells and move it around, but they may grab what's not settled yet and keep it moving on out the system. Chelation therapy uses extremely high levels right?

One problem with cilantro is that it has no known half-life. The substances I use are dosed at it's half life to minimize redistribution.
I've started at a very low dose, dosing every 4 hours for 3-4 days.
Felt like a hungover sloth for two days when I stopped.
When I'm able to take the highest dosage with no negative/positive reaction to it, then I know I'm finished. Any reaction to it shows there's heavy metals

Edited by noomii

21 hours ago, Devin said:

@noomii I checked the ACC facebook group, they have a page on cilantro and just say avoid it if you're mercury toxic; meaning if you're not needing to chelate it's nothing to worry about.

I still don't understand the concern about redistribution, if cilantro and seaweed move it around and can cross blood brain barrier, then it can be moved around again if it causes a problem such as becoming mercury toxic. To me so long as you don't feel bad I'd consume the natural chelators as often as you can without feeling bad.

Isn't that how you know they were working; you feel bad when you go off of them? If you're still toxic anyway.

Yes people with high levels of it are definitely more sensitive.
I've not yet understood at what point someone is considered "toxic".

As cilantro function in the same way with anyone that has mercury, I thought detoxing with cilantro was not recommended for anyone with mercury (not talking about eating small amounts now and then).
Maybe it is a good chelator for some people after all.

Only direct experience can tell and I do resonate with listening to feeling too. ☺ For me it feels good to know how I can do it safely and that it actually works the way I want it to, to keep feeling good.

What made me feel skeptical about cilantro is this:
"Cilantro is a natural chelator that can pass the blood / brain barrier, but it is typically not used on a frequent low dose schedule. That means it will pick up mercury, move it into your brain, and drop it there as it expires in the body.
This problem could be avoided if it was taken on it’s half life, but the half life is not known, and the method by which cilantro chelates mercury is also unknown. Potency will also vary from plant to plant."

I'm supposed to use a dose of ALA and DMSA where I have minimal side effects. When I experience no side effects at all at that dose including off round, I can try out a higher dose. If I take too high of a dose I can cause damage and the whole process can take a lot longer.

Btw sorry this was off-topic from what this thread was about. 😄

Edited by noomii

On 10/7/2022 at 5:27 PM, Mandy said:

I've used the sunwarrior brand vegan proteins and they are alright. Good enough to just mix with water and drink. The Garden of Life meal is pretty well balanced, comes from different food sources. Powders can concentrate heavy metals, not something to worry about a lot, just something to keep in mind when you read ingredients, avoid too much rice powders/products because of arsenic, and cocoa powder can have high levels of lead and cadmium. 

If you're interested... I did some digging into heavy metals in Garden of Life and Sunwarrior, and maybe found some answers:

https://www.naturalnews.com/043776_Garden_of_Life_come_clean_heavy_metals.html

In essence, Garden of Life and Sunwarrior have agreed that all their protein products will achieve the following heavy metals limits no later than July 1, 2015:

Agreed concentration limits in the final protein products:

Lead limit: 250 ppb
Tungsten limit: 50 ppb
Cadmium limit: 1000 ppb
Mercury limit: 50 ppb

(Not sure about Natural News though, hope it's an impartial source)

Also there's this: https://www.gardenoflife.com/testing

For refrence, I checked out this site:

https://lowheavymetalsverified.org/

Garden of Life and Sunwarrior seems to mostly go to A+ and B categories on that site. Sounds pretty good. (Notice on that site it's parts per million and on the Natural News article parts per billion)

If interested, I also found this brand which mentions it's 'Certified Heavy Metal + Pesticide free A++' which seems to be even better than GoL and Sunwarrior: https://www.rawsport.com/products/raw-fuel-meal-replacement

https://www.rawsport.com/blogs/news/no-pesticide-vegan-plant-based-protein-powders

I tried the Raw Fuel Meal Replacement (strawberry) and it was pretty good. Cheaper than GoL in that it has more calories, you can take half a recommended dose and get about the same calories as one GoL scoop. Though there's much less vitamins and generally I like GoL more since it has like a crapload of fruits and veggies. Better vibe IMO

There must be an effortless way.

@Blessed2 Yeah, I think people were generally oblivious to the amount of heavy metals in a lot of foods until recent years. They are safer now with testing. You still don't want to eat excessive amounts of some things, like chocolate, fish, rice or brussel sprouts. I like the GOL. Been mixing a scoop of vanilla GOL with 2 cups of wild blueberries and a couple bananas. So good. 

20% off plus another 15% right now from Vitacost. https://www.vitacost.com/garden-of-life-raw-organic-meal-vanilla

Youtube Channel  

@Blessed2 I happen to live where there are a lot of wild blueberries, grew up picking and raking them and playing in the fields while my dad caretook them. But I usually just buy them frozen at the grocery store and I saw them at the Walmart when I was in Florida so they are available all over the states and Canada at least. 

The cool thing about them being wild is that they grow on natural undisturbed soils, a lot of our food contamination and missing nutrient issues is coming from terrible soil management. If you keep digging down, tilling, using pesticides and building tons of roads, plants and fungi can't work together and nutrients in the soil can be depleted or not released and therefore not absorbed. Other metals do get absorbed. My guess is that is partly why so many foods are contaminated nowadays. You can't just farm for profit without regard for the earth or greater ecosystem, or it's gonna bite you. 

Youtube Channel  

Why do tou guys think some foods are addictive and others aren't?

I mean if I eat a pizza or a hamburger, there is that sort of dopamine-hit pleasure in it. The Loophole Shake doesn't have it. It does fill you up and give energy but it feels a bit like something is "missing". You can't really drown your stress and worries etc. in the loophole shake, but you can do that with fast food.

I wonder what it is and how to keep away from fast food. I do notice the addiction at play.

There must be an effortless way.