My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

4 minutes ago, Tarak said:

I just wanted to add that you do the same thing as him here: you claim that he should pay for how you feel, while you defended that Leo should not pay for how other people feel. Just saying. I have no intention to hurt you, just want to point out the obvious, and hoping you might realize a very important lesson.

Thanks.

@Tarak if it was simply disagreements that would have been the least of my worry 

He has done much more harm than that. 

I will fear to face him in real life. Because he can do anything.. Stalk me? 

Make my life miserable. Maybe plan an attack on my family or send a letter to my employer so that I lose my job. 

He can do anything.

Such people don't stop at anything. 

He has a psychological problem with me. He is totally obsessed with me. He wants to harm me. He laughs about it later 

He said that he is glad that my thread got locked. 

He spread bad rumors about me on the other forum. He used to gossip about me to other users. 

He is insane and psychologically abnormal. 

I am just glad that he is only online 

If he was my neighbor I would have had to call the police because he is totally insane. Just the honest truth . I observed his behavior. 

He wants to harm me in some manner even if it's the smallest thing. 

If he was my neighbor it would have been a nightmare of total stalking and harassment. 

He stalked my profile on Actualized Org for 2 years. He would visit my profile every few minutes or hours continuously for 2 long years.. This is psycho behavior. He wants me hurt and he wants me to go die and go down in life. 

It's pure hate. It's unthinkable how much a person can hate me even when I didn't do anything personally to them 

I have been avoiding this person for months now. 

He is dangerous in my opinion. Although he can't do much to me through a computer screen. But he tries to do any little that he can do to damage my reputation in some way. 

He is a classic example of an online bully.. 

But I deeply fear this person and their obsession with me.. 

He even said on the forum that he will slap me and use physical violence against me.. 

Why will I react so badly to this person? Just think about it. If I was a victim I would have said the same about others. 

Why am I giving such a strong reaction to this particular user? 

Because I genuinely feel threatened by this person.. 

I'm not responsible for this. I have no problem if he avoids me. But he is obsessed with me so he will never avoid me. 

He is the definition of internet stalker. 

I'm just saying the truth of whatever he has done to me.. 

He is insane and sadistic and he wants me dead, God honest truth. 

Edited by Cupcake

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

9 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

Leo is not responsible for any suicides. To say he is is completely absurd. Where is the personal responsibility in all this? Seriously. We're actually gonna blame some guy who makes internet videos for the decisions of people who he never even met? Really?? And for people struggling with suicidal feelings, what could be more disempowering than outsourcing responsibility for how you feel onto somebody you've never even met? If you struggle with suicidal feelings, forget internet gurus right now and go take charge of your own mental state. Definitely (for your own well-being) don't start blaming the internet gurus and thereby devoid yourself of responsibility and power.

Everyone is responsible for his own life that's true yet I know Soonhei wanted to die consciously which leo advocated on his forum.Leaving 2 kids behind.

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

Everyone is responsible for his own life that's true yet I know Soonhei wanted to die consciously which leo advocated on his forum.Leaving 2 kids behind.

And you will be responsible for my suicide.. 

My blood is on your hands.. 

God is listening. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Zeroguy

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

If I commit suicide, your name is first on the list of people who pushed and pushed and pushed me to the edge.. And I know your name. 

You kept pushing me to the edge. 

God will see you even if the moderators don't. 

Even if I get warning points I'll speak the truth of how much pain and mental distress you caused me

You won't escape this.. 

Edited by Cupcake

@Cupcake

There's a difference between adopting someone else's beliefs who poses as an authority figure and that discord contributing to your decision to take your life.

And saying "I'm killing myself and it's your fault!" 

This is extremely manipulative, no need to escalate things so high.

Take action, see a therapist, meditate, journal, get help for your suffering. 

I don't think being on forums is gonna help, I'm serious, get help 🙏.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

@Orb I know what I need to do for help. I just journal and it keeps me sober. 

I don't like someone harassing me and I like to be left alone. 

There is nothing manipulative about what whatever I genuinely felt. I felt like harming myself and this person is directly responsible for pushing me to that limit. 

You can't in the same breath say that Leo is responsible for suicides and in the same breath deny when I say that someone is driving me to suicide, very hypocritical. I don't need to fucking die right now to be believed. If you care about suicide you won't actually wait for me to jump off my window. 

This guy has caused me serious abuse and if you can't empathize with my pain then fucking stay out of it. 

This is not a one time thing. I have tolerated this guy's abuse for years. 

It's only now that my anger is boiling finally because it has reached a limit. 

@Cupcake you are being manipulative. I am not fooled, wish you the best (Really!) But I am not fooled by this. Just relax, express, move on.

I've seen the victim mentality in my family, I know how it operates, I had it too!

Live like a victim or become empowered! 💪

also, glad to hear that journaling helps you! 😊

@DMT Elf Leo is definitely responsible, look around you, everyone you see is influenced by the people they watch, listen to, talk to, etc. 

There's no such thing as not influencing people when you start a YT channel and pose yourself as a teacher it's impossible. 

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

@Orb just stop talking to me. I don't need to give you any justification. 

Think whatever the fuck you want to think. Just don't talk to me and add to my pain. Get lost from my world and leave me in peace. 

Stop preaching me. 

While I recommend taking pause, self reflection, and using the tools available… alternatively there is an ‘ignore member’ feature which anyone is free to use. 

Moderation is in regard to specific comments only.

If a comment is outside of the guidelines, do not reply to that comment.

Instead, click ‘report’. The ‘report’ feature is also available in all pm’s. 

Just a reminder, all administration, moderation, support, and tools provided here are all a volunteering of time & money. Nothing is asked of you in return. What is suggested, is the utilization of the tools and the volunteers, to self realize. 

Threatening suicide will be added to the guidelines as prohibited. 

If you are experiencing suicidal ideation, immediately google suicide hotline and talk with someone who is trained and can help you in this regard. 

Please respect the suggestion on the journaling section, by adding only encouraging comments. 

@Phil how about telling people to stop being mean and stop bullying. 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

If you feel that the guidelines have been broken, click report, and do not reply to that comment

For more clarity going forward, that will be added to the guidelines as well. 

Thank you so much Phil. Doing that will definitely help 

@DMT Elf

57 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

@Orb

- person is influencing people

- person is responsible for suicides

These are completely different claims that carry radically different implications.

How are these any different from each other? 

If you are saying things that encourage people to kill themselves and they do it, you are responsible.

This is simple, how is it so hard to see that?

Soonhei literally thought he'd merge with infinite love by killing himself. 

Leo always mentioned during this time that death brings you into infinite love, leo himself has mentioned that on 5meo dmt he had to fight the urge to jump off his balcony. 

The fact that you mentioned those two examples and went on to explain that they are different is just....😂.

"Leo influenced people with beliefs that led them to kill themselves....but he's not responsible at all..." 

How can you say this without seeing how silly it is?

Edited by Orb

22 minutes ago, Orb said:

@DMT Elf

How are these any different from each other? 

If you are saying things that encourage people to kill themselves and they do it, you are responsible.

This is simple, how is it so hard to see that?

Soonhei literally thought he'd merge with infinite love by killing himself. 

Leo always mentioned during this time that death brings you into infinite love, leo himself has mentioned that on 5meo dmt he had to fight the urge to jump off his balcony. 

The fact that you mentioned those two examples and went on to explain that they are different is just....😂.

"Leo influenced people with beliefs that led them to kill themselves....but he's not responsible at all..." 

How can you say this without seeing how silly it is?

When leaders of a country declare a war, there are thousands of people who take up arms voluntarily and get killed while fighting because they are convinced by the government propaganda. Are the leaders responsible for the death of those soldiers according to you? Or are the soldiers responsible because they wanted to fight?

I don't claim any truth. I just share my personal experience.

@Tarak the leaders are responsible, they brainwashed the citizens.

This should be obvious, if I brainwash people to fight for me and they voluntarily fight for me, I am responsible because I fooled them.

Edited by Orb

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Tarak the leaders are responsible, they brainwashed the citizens.

OK.

If I tell you to jump out of the window (please, don't! 🙂), and you do it, am I responsible?

@Tarak 

2 minutes ago, Tarak said:

OK.

If I tell you to jump out of the window (please, don't! 🙂), and you do it, am I responsible?

You know it's a lot more complicated than leo just telling people to jump off a bridge. 

We are talking about many months/years of being exposed to his content, simultaneously dealing with suicidal thoughts and other mental health issues. 

Leo did not just tell people to jump off a bridge, he shared his discordant beliefs with people through 100s of hours of content, he himself has said that the infinite love on 5meo dmt is so good he had to stop himself from jumping off his balcony.

Also, there may be a bit of misunderstanding on both ends here, by saying leo is responsible I do not at all mean that he is the ONLY factor contributing to these people's suicides, if my communication came off that way sorry 🙏

I'm only saying he had a part to play, not that he is solely responsible for the suicides. 

Must admit it wouldve been better to mention earlier that i think he is partially responsible.

Does that clear things up?

5 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

Honestly dude, there's so much dishonesty and fallacious argumentation in this response that I don't even know how to carry on this conversation. 

And frankly I don't have the time and will to do so.

I wish you the best, friend. 

😊

17 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Tarak 

You know it's a lot more complicated than leo just telling people to jump off a bridge. 

We are talking about many months/years of being exposed to his content, simultaneously dealing with suicidal thoughts and other mental health issues. 

Leo did not just tell people to jump off a bridge, he shared his discordant beliefs with people through 100s of hours of content, he himself has said that the infinite love on 5meo dmt is so good he had to stop himself from jumping off his balcony.

Also, there may be a bit of misunderstanding on both ends here, by saying leo is responsible I do not at all mean that he is the ONLY factor contributing to these people's suicides, if my communication came off that way sorry 🙏

I'm only saying he had a part to play, not that he is solely responsible for the suicides. 

Must admit it wouldve been better to mention earlier that i think he is partially responsible.

Does that clear things up?

😊

I'm not trying to judge your opinion. I just try to understand your view. For me there is a big difference between responsability and karma. I feel everyone is responsible for his own actions, even if he was nudged by outer sources. The nudger does builds karma by nudging though.

To be clear, I'm not trying to defend Leo. I just feel in western society we are so used to blame others when something goes wrong, and are almost trained to not take responsability (that's why we have insurances for almost everything). When you chopped of your finger 50 years ago, it was your own fault and you owned it, and now people sue the company who made the tool.

Edited by Tarak