My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

@Cupcake defending someone is not a crime, youre shifting this discussion into an unnecessary place, my aim is for you to admit youre defending him, that's it. 

@Zeroguy please let's not spiral into personal attacks against each other, these things are not conducive to anything useful in this thread. 

you guys are both 2 pieces of the same conflict. Aggressor attracting victim and vice versa. Hate to be the "mediator" here but this is very obvious to me.

When it comes to human relation, there is no such thing as one innocent person and the other person being evil, you both are feeding into an unhealthy relationship. Figure out your parts in this dysfunctional relationship.

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

@Phil  the user was always mean towards me on Actualized. My thread on the dating section on Actualized just got locked because of his instigating comments against me. 

I can't stand his mean behavior towards me 

Maybe you could tell him to avoid me and tell him to stop passing mean comments at me.. He just said that he is glad that my thread got locked. This is mean behavior. 

I don't want him to say anything nice to me 

But I don't wish to deal with his trollish attempts and hostility 

Please do something. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Just now, Blessed2 said:

@Cupcake You can ignore users on Account -> Ignored users

But they spread rumors about me.

I can't stop the temptation to respond when someone is attacking me and deliberately writing stuff about me. 

I wish there were better options to block antagonizing users. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Just now, Cupcake said:

But they spread rumors about me.

I can't stop the temptation to respond when someone is attacking me and deliberately writing stuff about me. 

@Cupcake stop feeding into this conflict, you are actively giving it more strength by reacting to it so much. 

Kind of like "stop being afraid around the dogs, they can smell your fear". 

If it gets to a point of death threats or serious issues then I'd say stepping in is important. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

3 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

What kind of options would you want?

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

1 minute ago, Orb said:

@Cupcake stop feeding into this conflict, you are actively giving it more strength by reacting to it so much. 

Kind of like "stop being afraid around the dogs, they can smell your fear". 

If it gets to a point of death threats or serious issues then I'd say stepping in is important. 

The problem is that he keeps going on and on until I don't step in 

He only stops when I actively step in and do something substantial about it like talking to mods. 

@Cupcake

Just now, Cupcake said:

He only stops when I actively step in and do something substantial about it like talking to mods. 

This is more of that reactiveness, trying to help both of you guys here, just stop reacting completely, not a peep 😤😊.

1 minute ago, Cupcake said:

I do not care.Point was that Leo's teachings taken lives of people and you are defending him.

Just now, Blessed2 said:

What kind of options would you want?

Like they are simply unable to quote/mention and a non communication notice. And upon violation of non communication notice, if the person still mentioned quoted and talked about the other person, then straight up warnings.

Thus they simply cannot start a fight, spread misinformation about another user or say  instigating stuff... Thus there will be no need to react or deal with their antagonizing attempts. 

The conflict gets nipped before it even begins. 

I want to have conversations with people who act civil, stay away from personal attacks and instigating, bullying etc 

Disagreements are completely okay. 

But what he is doing is not a disagreement but at an attempt to violate my personal boundaries by engaging in passive aggressive covert attacks which is a form of online bullying and harassment 

2 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

Like they are simply unable to quote/mention and a non communication notice. And upon violation of non communication notice, if the person still mentioned quoted and talked about the other person, then straight up warnings.

Thus they simply cannot start a fight, spread misinformation about another user or say  instigating stuff... Thus there will be no need to react or deal with their antagonizing attempts. 

The conflict gets nipped before it even begins. 

I want to have conversations with people who act civil, stay away from personal attacks and instigating, bullying etc 

Disagreements are completely okay. 

But what he is doing is not a disagreement but at an attempt to violate my personal boundaries by engaging in passive aggressive covert attacks which is a form of online bullying and harassment 

It's all about you Queen ,isn't it.Topic is about Leo.

1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

It's all about you Queen ,isn't it.Topic is about Leo.

Stop talking to me. 

I told you. 

@Cupcake @Zeroguy we should bring you guys onto Dr. Phil, would make for a very fun episode 😂.

You both screwed up by feeding into making it about you guys, now the battle into who is left standing will continue. 

tried my best but im just a dude on a forum, wish you guys the best ❤️🙏.

@Orb I feel very harassed by him. He even tried to come between my friendships on the previous forum. 

He has done a lot of harm to me.. It's no fun to be honest. 

His agenda is to slowly destroy my peace of mind by whatever way possible. 

If you have no clue about online bullying and stalking, you will not comprehend it at all. 

He causes me lot of anxiety. No joke. 

Edited by Cupcake

By the way he will get his karma for harming my mental state one day. 

God sees everything he did to me. 

God won't forgive him. 

His karma will come for all the mental distress he caused me. 

This person will never be happy in life. 

By destroying other's peace and life, you can't be happy yourself. That's karma for you. 

Amen 

God sees. 

Edited by Cupcake

@CupcakeI get where you are coming from, and like you I saw myself as the victim until not that long ago. Thing is: as long as you reinforce those thoughts, they will stay with you, even get stronger. You could just accept that Zeroguy has an opposite view than yours and not pay any attention to him anymore (and block him if you want). Life has a tendency to give you the same lessons over and over until you learn them, so you will get in the same kind of situations until you learn that lesson.

That doesn't mean I think you were wrong in the first place (about Leo). I posted my view on the matter a few hours (? time feels weird today) ago, but it probably got lost in the whole discussion. But opinions are just that. It's not The Truth.

I don't claim any truth. I just share my personal experience.

17 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

By the way he will get his karma for harming my mental state one day. 

God sees everything he did to me. 

God won't forgive him. 

His karma will come for all the mental distress he caused me. 

I just wanted to add that you do the same thing as him here: you claim that he should pay for how you feel, while you defended that Leo should not pay for how other people feel. Just saying. I have no intention to hurt you, just want to point out the obvious, and hoping you might realize a very important lesson.

I don't claim any truth. I just share my personal experience.