My thoughts of Leo and actualize.org. What do you think?

Forza21

@Ges seems to me like you really mean well with all your contributions here, I think it's your communication that can use some improving, no offense, really trying to help here 👍.

Oh also, it goes hand in hand with this spiritual shit, clearer mind, clearer communication.

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

I'm a saaad panda...

Leo was only trying to protect your fragile little minds from the dangers of neo advaita. 

I shoved all those advaita teachings up my little panda butthole just before I took a hot thick load of 5-MeO and became the panda GOD. 

Thankyou Leo, you'll always be my lord and savior. 

My little panda butthole is still on fire from your gooey sticky teachings . 

I wish you all panda bliss and peace.

-Panda (a very satisfied panda)

Edited by Sad Panda

@DMT Elf you find panda funny? You make a mockery of panda? That makes me a saaaaaaaaaad, saaaaaaaaaaaaaad panda... 

Panda speaks so authenticity from pandas heart. Panda does not like advaita, it gives panda a bad taste in pandas bamboo filled mouth.

Leo's soft tender caress and warm embrace makes everything start to feel all better for panda. 

@Phil

It seems to me solipsism as a pointer would usually end up becoming an ego inflation, but Neo Advitia points to an ego deflation, seeing threw the ego. Although of course that can also become ego inflation too, every perspective can really, but I feel solipsism in particular is an ego inflating perspective. 

Building more ego, like trying to streach the ego to wrap around the Universe, rather then letting Source course threw you. 

Do you feel solipsism is misguiding? I feel it only causes more confusion and gets people stuck, & ungrounded. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

49 minutes ago, Phil said:

Reminds me of the old saying ‘guns don’t kill people, people kill people’. 

So, solipsism doesn't misguide people, people misguide themselves by believing in it? That is true of all perspective, believing vs seeing the dynamic. 

Was more so wondering what you thought about solipsism being used as a pointer to Source. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

You as in I am you, or you as in I am not you?

Well the question would be for You (I am you) to guide you (I am not you) to Yourself, haha. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

I'm a bit late to the party, but here's my 5c:

I am grateful for Leo's work, encountered it when I was at the lowest point in my life, having denied myself for most of my life. His somewhat aggressive way of expressing himself attracted me to his "teachings", although from the get go there were multiple of his proclamations that didn't resonate at all.

His video's brought me to his forum and there I had most of my questions/posts answered by Nahm/Phil. Although not much was said, it was the catalyst for me to see my life in a different light, and helped me not putting too much value in the spiritual experiences I had. I'm quite sure I might have gone fully into an ego trip without Phil's words. I will always be grateful for that!

I was kinda shocked this morning, visiting his forum, and realizing how much the vibe had changed in the 4 months since my last visit, but hey, without this, I wouldn't have found this forum. It made me think about a conversation I had with my Indian guru a year or two ago, who teaches the Shakti path. I asked him if my path was the Jnana path, since I mostly operated from a thinking mind and he answered: "yes, it will be until you understand why it isn't". It's easy to lose yourself in an ego trip walking the Jnana path since it encourages more concepts. My guru was right, by the way 😁

So yea: I am grateful for what Leo does, because it opened the doors I needed to get open, and also a little bit sad that he seems lost right now. Everyone has his own story, his own path, and it's probably not an easy one that Leo is walking. Let's send the guy some love. 🙏

I don't claim any truth. I just share my personal experience.